PDA

View Full Version : I would punch this guy!

MrsKellyPierce
02-17-2008, 05:07 AM
http://www.videovat.com/ug4474/european-sharking.aspx

But it is funny.

blckhaze
02-17-2008, 05:31 AM
Hes actually quite a smart fellow. hes pick n girls who arent were bras or sneakers. Half the girls who try to chase him, stop mid stride not tryin to break a heel or tit slap them selves lol

thx1138
02-17-2008, 06:11 AM
Legend: is that you?

Trans Mission
02-17-2008, 06:15 AM
Wow, you can really test a persons inherent fight or flight mechanism with this vid.

I like the skirt toss and nearly simultaneous tug on her underwear at the end of the clip. The guy is coordinated.

A turned on t-girl would make this super-interesting. Guy covertly sneaks up behind victim, tugs down skirt and in his attempt at exiting without incident finds himself skewered upon a T-bone... would make for interesting viewing.

justatransgirl
02-17-2008, 07:33 AM
Sorry I don't find it funny. I feel violated. I can imagine how the girls felt.

The guy sexually assualted like dozens of girls.

Sigh,
TS Jamie :-)

Bunzee
02-17-2008, 08:41 AM
hands down one of the funniest things i've seen in my life! good job kelly!

carsons_X
02-17-2008, 09:07 AM

But it is funny.

But it is funny.

Yes well clowns like you are supposed to be the laughing stock.

Steve-Oh
02-17-2008, 10:06 AM
That's funny SHHHHtuff!

Girls gotta think about HOW they dress - Easy access!

(oh I'm gonna get shit for this)

My new hero!

GroobySteven
02-17-2008, 12:09 PM
I'd love to see somewhere kick the living shit out of this guy.

Cyclops
02-17-2008, 05:24 PM
Don't you people see that it is all a put on,otherwise how could the camera be there in perfect position every time.

it's a fake,all the ladies were probably paid to do it :roll:

whatsupwithat
02-17-2008, 10:33 PM
these guys deserve a few slaps upside the head.

GroobySteven
02-17-2008, 10:42 PM
Don't you people see that it is all a put on,otherwise how could the camera be there in perfect position every time.

it's a fake,all the ladies were probably paid to do it :roll:

:roll:
Are you for serious? The cameraman and the sharker, are obviously working together.

The camera is probably hidden in something he's holding so it doesn't look like he's a participant, you can tell the quality is bad.

seanchai

GroobySteven
02-17-2008, 10:44 PM
It's called sharking and there's tons of videos of it. The ones shot in japan are hilarious cuz the gurls there scream like they're about to be murdered.

I don't see anything wrong with it really, the only girls who get sharked are beautiful ones, so I'd put myself back together, pause, bring my pulse back to earth and take the compliment ^_^

You don't see anything wrong with somebody being assaulted, publically embarressed and filmed when they're walking down the street? Let's hope it doesn't happen to your sister, mother, girlfriend, friend ... it might just change your pov.

Tomfurbs
02-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Notice this twat never attempts to disrobe any girl who's walking along with her feller.

Twat. The thought of someone doing this to a friend of mine or my sister fucks me off.

This is probably the closest this dick gets to a girl's naughty bits, without slipping some rohypnol.

Fuckface.

blacktgirls
02-18-2008, 03:24 AM

it's a fake,all the ladies were probably paid to do it :roll: i agree if you notice how do many of the girls just happen to be wearing the same design and colored tops :thumbsdown

MonsieurValentine
02-18-2008, 11:22 PM
It's set up. Not one of them is wearing a bra? Come on! It's funny. Lighten up.

eggbert
02-19-2008, 12:05 AM
I find humor in a lot of sick things, but I don't find anything funny in this. It's just mean.

stillies77
02-19-2008, 12:24 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/stillies77/ChevyCrazy.jpg

GroobySteven
02-19-2008, 01:45 AM
Whose getting anything other than just REALLY startled? I mean I was a boy and had everyone I knew see my boy-clit. THAT was mean.

But Sharking? I don't think anyone's life should be ruined over it. At least not because of what I've seen in the videos, which is rather tame, come on, we're t-girls, we've been exploited in ways worst ways.

Your were at school, you were a kid - nobody saw your "boy-clit" they saw your PENIS.

I very much doubt your much of a tgirl, a tgirl would have more empathy for humiliating a woman like this, maybe you should increase your hormone level or something?

voy4her
02-19-2008, 09:13 AM
quite the thread. This guy is crossing the line, and that is assault, as well as unkind. Hornblasters.com is a better time.