PDA

View Full Version : that just ain't right

edward almond
02-17-2008, 12:26 AM
After being on this forum for a while I see (girls) that post and they claim to be female and never show their stuff and that is ok but I wonder how many fakes are on this board. Are their some you are suspicous about? I still like all but that just ain't right.

Star
02-17-2008, 12:40 AM
correct me IF im wrong...

so what your saying is that "it aint right" that some girls that post here dont post pictures of themselves nude, and so ou can see there cocks???

FAG.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-17-2008, 01:27 AM
:popcorn

mbf
02-17-2008, 03:41 AM
Unless you see someone on cam, feel free to assume the "worst".

welcome to the wonderful world of "online"-personas!

thx1138
02-17-2008, 03:44 AM
Edward: consider yourself offically "gay".

brickcitybrother
02-17-2008, 03:53 AM
Edward: consider yourself offically "gay". :jawdrop

justatransgirl
02-17-2008, 03:57 AM
Here you go sweetie - my official nude photo.

Note - those are my OLD boobs... if you want to see my new ones - send $$...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

timxxx
02-17-2008, 04:22 AM
After being on this forum for a while I see (girls) that post and they claim to be female and never show their stuff and that is ok but I wonder how many fakes are on this board. Are their some you are suspicous about? I still like all but that just ain't right.
Maybe you should show your stuff to prove you're not a lucky chimp with a
keyboard.

Nowhere
02-17-2008, 06:39 AM

If you're around here long enough, they're fairly easy to pick out.

lilly_exohexoh is the most recent one, who is using GG photos.

Note:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=30713

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23426731@N08/

A key thing to notice is that there is usually one minor flaw in characteristics that define femininity in most girls. Whether the waist is not skinny enough, or the jawline is too pronounced or she's got rather narrow hips -or- all of that doesn't exist and the look is really polished, those combination of factors (as well as the crowds she's around) make it be more easily identifiable. Other more obvious things are the way some of the girls (not most) can have their makeup influenced by pageant work (the style just bleeds over).

As per the example, it's clearly a photo of a college girl. No flaws on the face. The hips aren't too narrow. Completely around a straight crowd. The look isn't too polished. Absolutely a fake.