PDA

View Full Version : Kimbo Slice vs. Tank Abbott on Showtime tonight

chefmike
02-16-2008, 07:48 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-kimbotank021508&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

I'm looking forward to this, it should be interesting. Tank claims to have dropped 50 lbs. and says he has been training seriously for this match. I personally hope to see some serious carnage ensue. Let's get ready to rumble!

dderek123
02-17-2008, 04:25 AM
kimbo by tko in the 2nd

chefmike
02-17-2008, 05:21 AM
How about Rogers in the first fight? A bad motherfucker...

chefmike
02-17-2008, 05:45 AM
And Edwards with the knee KO in the second fight! Oh! Showtime has been putting on some great fight lately, in both boxing and MMA.

chefmike
02-17-2008, 06:10 AM
kimbo by tko in the 2nd

After watching that clip of Kimbo training with Goldberg I'm inclined to agree with you. Hell, it might not even last two rounds...

blckhaze
02-17-2008, 06:52 AM
kimbo min 1 KO. DAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

chefmike
02-17-2008, 06:55 AM
Oh man, that was ugly....and quick.

chefmike
02-17-2008, 07:04 AM
Oh shit! Are we actually going to see a match between Ken Shamrock and Kimbo Slice? If so, I think that it will last more than one round.

dderek123
02-17-2008, 02:30 PM
KIMBO is a BEAST

I was surprised it ended so quickly. Usually when there is two fighters with huge punching power in the cage they just trade lazy jabs for a round.

Tank looked out of shape and was breathing heavy even though the fight only lasted 43 seconds. I think he is a joke.

chefmike
02-17-2008, 04:35 PM
Yes, for a comeback attempt it was pretty sad.

Legend
02-18-2008, 08:26 AM
This fight was a joke from the beginning tank was just looking for a payday to fund his beer and cheetos fund.On the other hand kimbo really hasn't proved he is a top heavyweight because most of his opponents have been bums.Seriously no one really expected tank a guy who has lost 9 out of his last 10 fights to do anything if you did you don't know mma.His last win was against another fatass like him.

chefmike
02-18-2008, 09:45 PM
This fight was a joke from the beginning tank was just looking for a payday to fund his beer and cheetos fund.On the other hand kimbo really hasn't proved he is a top heavyweight because most of his opponents have been bums.Seriously no one really expected tank a guy who has lost 9 out of his last 10 fights to do anything if you did you don't know mma.His last win was against another fatass like him.

No one gives a fuck what you think, pinhead. The only reason that you even posted in my thread is because myself(and quite a few others) are currently schooling* your shortbus riding ass once again in the GD section, you fucking little moron.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=30706&start=0

Legend
02-18-2008, 11:34 PM

No one gives a fuck what you think, pinhead. The only reason that you even posted in my thread is because myself(and quite a few others) are currently schooling* your shortbus riding ass once again in the GD section, you fucking little moron.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=30706&start=0

I posted in this thread because i didn't want to bump my mma thread to discuss the fight judging from your analysis of this fight and tank abbott you don't know shit about mma.I can imagine you are old to to have been around since ufc 1 but you sound like an idiot pretening to know mma.

**goes back to general discussion**

chefmike
02-19-2008, 12:58 AM
You posted in this thread because you are an idiotic, dickless little pussy who is most likely still living with mommy and daddy. Maybe you should lay off of the video games and TV and learn to read, write, speak and spell, you sad little cretin.

boris58
02-19-2008, 07:29 PM
At one time Tank was a bad mutha. He retired and got a little lazy but he's still a bad mutha.

DJ_Asia
02-26-2008, 04:05 AM
Tank Abbott is a legendary badass from Huntington Beach Ca.,not too far from where I grew up.In a bar fight few are scarier.
MMA however long ago passed the likes of Tank by...he has no skill,no groundgame,no speed,no grappling.....whats left?