PDA

View Full Version : My apologies for chat difficulty................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-15-2008, 10:01 PM
We have a few closet racists on HA and they've trickled over to the chat group. When I allow anyone to come in anonymously one user in particular will boot up the chat room on his pc, his mother's pc upstairs, and his Xbox with a USB keyboard to have multiple accounts so that when he starts his racists rants and gets one account booted out of the room, he has others to use. pathetic....................

To enter the chat use the long steps as described by Kelly & Haze in earlier posts...........

thanks,

JWBL™

slinky
02-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Closet? hardly.

BeardedOne
02-15-2008, 10:20 PM
The effort that lazy idjits expend to demonstrate their exponential ignorance needs to be harnessed to reduce our energy bills.

kukm4
02-16-2008, 01:14 AM
JWBL sig banner is the direct link to HA chat. You need to
go to http://www.userplane.com/ and register in order to get access to HA chat. There is also a animated How to guide in my signature. Should be simple to follow.

Hope this helps.

2754tim
02-16-2008, 02:24 AM
Use Haze's Link.It's Actually A Double Link.Register First And Then Enter
THe Chat Room.Userplane Has Some Dings In It So Just Be A Little Patient.
If You Need Any Help PM Me And I'll Be Glad To Help You Get In.It's A Great
Place,It's Not A Clique,We Have A Ball In There.So Come In And Have Some
Laughs.Life Is Too Short.
http://www.tgirltalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3939&page=18

It'll Work,Like I Said,Need Help W/It?PM Me.I'll Get You In :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-16-2008, 03:00 AM
thanks folks
I have to agree the room is definitely a fun place, and a place where alot of things get put out in the open for discussion that are somewhat taboo here

mbf
02-16-2008, 04:38 AM
I am done with the chat.

Call me a crybaby, but I was just banned by mimiplastique for, I dunno, not entertaining her within the first 5 seconds of logon?

All I wanted to to was have a little fun after a hard days work. But probably, I don´t get some people`s humor.

TomSelis
02-16-2008, 04:47 AM
Come on back mbf.

blckhaze
02-16-2008, 05:52 AM
I am done with the chat.

Call me a crybaby, but I was just banned by mimiplastique for, I dunno, not entertaining her within the first 5 seconds of logon?

All I wanted to to was have a little fun after a hard days work. But probably, I don´t get some people`s humor.

steve come on back. we all know how mimi is. most of us have been there, includin me, so dun hold any grudges and maybe shell give a show in return.