PDA

View Full Version : Fun With Mimi

ed_jaxon
02-15-2008, 09:40 PM
I hung out with Mimi last night and had fun. Valentines day and all.

We chatted online for a while and had other fun but then she wanted to go pay her phone bill.

We went to a mall and paid her bill.

She thought people were clocking her but I didn't. Generally people are not discrete with that sort of thing.

As we were leaving a thug who was with his lady broke his neck trying to say hello to her and give her his name.

We walked towards the exit and she called to me ED!!!!! look at these shoes. :(

So I sat (like Bucks old location) while she tried them on and eventually bought them. She was so happy she was like a kid on Christmas.

Hanging with her is fun and never dull.

flabbybody
02-15-2008, 10:30 PM
she wasn't clocked on national TV so I doubt it would happen in a mall

BeardedOne
02-15-2008, 10:34 PM
We walked towards the exit and she called to me ED!!!!! look at these shoes. Sad

So I sat (like Bucks old location)

:lol: :lol:

HA! "The Tranny Husband Lounge"! :lol:

Poor guy!

I can bet that time with The Firecracker can get you on edge, Ed, but I'll tell ya, She thought people were clocking her but I didn't. Generally people are not discrete with that sort of thing, is as often than not people eyeballing a lovely lady and wondering what your loser-freak ass is doing with such a hottie. I know this from experience! :shock:

I do not consider myself (In the words of the Honorable Justice Judith Sheindlin) a 'lookah', so when I found people staring at us in restaurants and bars I could tell that they were admiring my companions at the time and envying me in ways that made my head hurt. Are they famous? I wish I were with her!

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 10:52 PM

We chatted online for a while and had other fun but then she wanted to go pay her phone bill.

She thought people were clocking her but I didn't. Generally people are not discrete with that sort of thing.

As we were leaving a thug who was with his lady broke his neck trying to say hello to her and give her his name.

So I sat (like Bucks old location) while she tried them on and eventually bought them. She was so happy she was like a kid on Christmas.

Ed your such a wonderful guy ... i LOVE spending time with you and i am so happy it was you who made my valentines day bright ! :wink:
i had a great time at ever GREEN plaza with the thugs and all i will admit i passed beautifully and having you there to compliment me was a joy :D
oh and the shoes ... i am still happy about the shoes even more than i was yesterday ...go look at how much they cost on line .... this high is way better than weed lmao ... glad i stopped smoking
i still think you should have got that cute lil dress for you know who :wink: :wink:
thank you once again for yesterday . You have been a remarkable man to me and i really appreciate it .
ttysoon
Kylie ;)
p.s. i made a little change to this pic ... it's something i always talk about ... what was it ????

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 11:20 PM

blckhaze
02-16-2008, 03:29 AM
some how, i can see that happening VERY often when she goes to the mall. Ladies, especially the sistaz, dont like to leave empty handed.

Willie Escalade
02-16-2008, 04:04 AM
Sexy shoes...and cute toes as well!

mimiplastique
02-16-2008, 05:16 AM
Sexy shoes...and cute toes as well!
thank you baby

mimiplastique
02-16-2008, 09:53 AM

Ed your such a wonderful guy ... i LOVE spending time with you and i am so happy it was you who made my valentines day bright ! :wink:
i had a great time at ever GREEN plaza with the thugs and all i will admit i passed beautifully and having you there to compliment me was a joy :D
oh and the shoes ... i am still happy about the shoes even more than i was yesterday ...go look at how much they cost on line .... this high is way better than weed lmao ... glad i stopped smoking
i still think you should have got that cute lil dress for you know who :wink: :wink:
thank you once again for yesterday . You have been a remarkable man to me and i really appreciate it .
ttysoon
Kylie ;)
p.s. i made a little change to this pic ... it's something i always talk about ... what was it ????
no one able to guess ??? what happened to this pic that is different ??? i KNOW ed will ... but can anyone else guess ??? i just wanna see how much attention people pay to SMALL details

mimiplastique
02-18-2008, 05:16 PM