PDA

View Full Version : tgirl beauty pagent doc on showtime tonight!

graphix35
02-15-2008, 07:00 PM
hello all,
i noticed a documentary on a trannie beauty pagent in las vegas called "Trantasia" is on this month on showtime. looks like it will be on this month and on tonight at 8:30. here is tonights schedule on showtime:

http://www.sho.com/site/schedules/product_page.do?seriesid=0&episodeid=131737

i am watching it tonight and will let you all know if it's any good or not!

slinky
02-15-2008, 10:19 PM
LOL. And I know a couple of girls who finally tracked down the DVD of this, and what do you know..... ;).

PS I thought it was ok, not great. Too much time on a few subjects which were failry boring, not too much actual pageant footage.

S6XN9NE
02-16-2008, 01:08 AM
I caught it last night and found it fascinating. I also came to realize that High Defintion/Large Screen TV was not the way to see it as you truly see the flaws up close and personal on many of the Ladies. Even Mimi Marks had a couple of shots where I went, whoa...bad lighting!

mimiplastique
02-16-2008, 01:15 AM
hello all,
i noticed a documentary on a trannie beauty pagent in las vegas called "Trantasia" is on this month on showtime. looks like it will be on this month and on tonight at 8:30. here is tonights schedule on showtime:

http://www.sho.com/site/schedules/product_page.do?seriesid=0&episodeid=131737

i am watching it tonight and will let you all know if it's any good or not!

i own the movie and it does not really show you the pageant talents it shows you some of the contestants and tells you about their life .
ERICA ANDREWS is in in and she looks so amazing i am surprised she did not win ... but no shade mimi was hot too .

about the lighting comment ... florescent lighting and drag paint will never mix :P i noticed it too ... but it was a very good documentary

I know mimi , erica , and tiara
they are all very beautiful

Ahem
07-25-2008, 09:38 AM
Just saw those ladies on the Tyra Banks show the other day.

Does anyone have any info on or pics of Tiara Russell?