PDA

View Full Version : CD shylatino(a) saying hello with pics

ShyLatino(a)
02-15-2008, 02:33 PM
Hi guys and gals.

The powers that be, allowed me to stop using my old username (robsacct2) and start my life a new with a new username.

Married. No Kids. Love my wife, but also love my sexuality. I am a closet crossdresser. I don't show my face, although i think i would be a cute ladyboy. I have a very young face and flat stomache. I do feel my ass is my best asset. (No pun intended) ^__^

As I said before, I dress to feel good and have been doing it for over 20 years. Wife does not mind which is why I love her. I see that people like pics so I decide to post a few. I really like this board and eveyone seems nice and funny. join my myspace and I will be happy to add you.

PS> a little secret. My breast are not real, but my ass is. *_*

shylatino(a)
http://www.myspace.com/shylatinolatina

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mike2008
02-17-2008, 01:18 AM
Great looking pics!

jamesedwards
02-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Shylatina nice pics. I see you are in the NYC. So do your wife let you have sex with men, and is she there if she do and she join in and watch?

cdgirl-tr
02-17-2008, 03:39 AM
Hi guys and gals.

The powers that be, allowed me to stop using my old username (robsacct2) and start my life a new with a new username.

Married. No Kids. Love my wife, but also love my sexuality. I am a closet crossdresser. I don't show my face, although i think i would be a cute ladyboy. I have a very young face and flat stomache. I do feel my ass is my best asset. (No pun intended) ^__^

As I said before, I dress to feel good and have been doing it for over 20 years. Wife does not mind which is why I love her. I see that people like pics so I decide to post a few. I really like this board and eveyone seems nice and funny. join my myspace and I will be happy to add you.

PS> a little secret. My breast are not real, but my ass is. *_*

shylatino(a)
http://www.myspace.com/shylatinolatina

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shylatino, i love your pictures but boobs are looking so fake, i prefer more natural looking small sizes.

ShyLatino(a)
02-17-2008, 04:17 PM
mike2008: thanx sweetie. I was afraid that i would not get noticed in HA and kinda felt inferior to the true beauties on this board. Feel kinda good to be recognized.

jamesedwards: No we have not crossed that line yet. When I was younger I have been in 3somes (2 guys-1 girl) where I am usually pleasured by the guy and girl. From that experience, I am not a fan of stuble on men.
In the mean time, I took some screen captures from my latest personal videos. Enjoy.

cdgirl-tr: I agree. I think that was just one of my fetishes breaking out. look at my new pics. my breast are B cup and thats how I usually do it.

cdgirl-tr
02-18-2008, 01:49 AM
Fine, really better.