PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, new member

fiftyone
02-14-2008, 05:13 AM
Long time lurker, left for a bit, came back and was saddened by my lack of access to pics. So I've registered. I figure in a couple of weeks I'll break down and post the obligatory "am I gay?" thread. Next perhaps the ole "please ID" thread. Then move to bizzare "If you could swap dicks with a HA, who's would it be?" threads. Maybe in a couple months piss someone off and get banned. We'll see. Should be good times.

thx1138
02-14-2008, 05:31 AM
I see you're well prepared for a stint on HA. If you really want to attract some attention resurrect a thread that's several years old. Good luck.

Tomfurbs
02-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Quality opening gambit...

welcome

johnb
02-14-2008, 06:12 AM
welcome fiftyone

fiftyone
02-14-2008, 07:28 AM
I see you're well prepared for a stint on HA. If you really want to attract some attention resurrect a thread that's several years old. Good luck.

I knew I forgot something...

El Nino
02-14-2008, 07:45 AM
This place is its very own rabbit hole!

yodajazz
02-14-2008, 09:28 AM
Long time lurker, left for a bit, came back and was saddened by my lack of access to pics. So I've registered. I figure in a couple of weeks I'll break down and post the obligatory "am I gay?" thread. Next perhaps the ole "please ID" thread. Then move to bizzare "If you could swap dicks with a HA, who's would it be?" threads. Maybe in a couple months piss someone off and get banned. We'll see. Should be good times.

I think you've got the rules down, pretty good. Looks like you'll do fine. Your membership officially begins once you have been insulted by one or our 'angels'. I won't name names this time in fear of a beat down.