finally a movie not dedicated to me or my life.... kudos

really !!!

Jericho
02-14-2008, 03:57 AM
And here's a movie clip of paint drying:
www.iwantthat5minutesback.com

Quinn
02-14-2008, 04:02 AM
Okay... That was fucking awful. Just awful.

-Quinn

JamesHunt
02-14-2008, 04:02 AM
And here's a movie clip of paint drying:
www.iwantthat5minutesback.com

the link dont work, lol

Arc-Angel
02-14-2008, 04:26 AM
:why

timxxx
02-14-2008, 04:40 AM

That was my first reaction,but now I'm going to bookmark it & play it anytime
l can't get to sleep.:sleep

@mimiplastique you need to lose your new avatar & replace it with a picture of you :wink:

thx1138
02-14-2008, 04:55 AM
Your lecture was very helpful in increasing my understanding of the implications of Schrodinger's equation. The written document needs to be made a bit clearer. It was somewhat blurry. I hope you continue with this line of inquiry as it has many important applications for the electronic structure component of the modern world. :D

thx1138
02-14-2008, 05:00 AM
@ arc angel: wonderful song, very professionally done. Your creative impulse has overcome the misfortunes of your life. Hang on to your desire to create beauty as long as you can. It's the key to your happiness and sanity.

mimiplastique
02-14-2008, 05:12 AM

That was my first reaction,but now I'm going to bookmark it & play it anytime
l can't get to sleep.:sleep

@mimiplastique you need to lose your new avatar & replace it with a picture of you :wink:

the whole point of this tread was to let her know congratulations on her movie about what her youtube page was oringanly designed for ... instead of letting some petty ass arugument betwwen her and i
now if she wil remove one more movie i will remove the one of me spoofing her
we can slowly work our way to a reluctant undersatnding that we are no longer apart of one another's lifes and that will be the second step in moving on !!!!!
untill this happens i will leave up my hillarious movie and continue to watch it's veiws grow .

and about my avatar ... i fucked up the gif and would have to start all over ... to put it in my signature .... i am not ready to do that yet but i'm sure this will hold you untill then .

johnb
02-14-2008, 06:07 AM
damn, you've got long legs

mimiplastique
02-14-2008, 08:01 AM
thanks baby

yodajazz
02-14-2008, 09:19 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gltFrJJLpy0

go check this out

really !!!

I, for one, have urged her to get on with her life. That feuding was making everyone look bad. So I agree, this is good.

But instead of putting "omg" in your title, I think you should have put "omp", for "oh my particles".

mimiplastique
02-14-2008, 11:12 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gltFrJJLpy0

go check this out

really !!!

I, for one, have urged her to get on with her life. That feuding was making everyone look bad. So I agree, this is good.

But instead of putting "omg" in your title, I think you should have put "omp", for "oh my particles".
silly

omg was loike a shock to me !!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

xfiver
02-14-2008, 11:22 AM
I WANT XFIVERS BALLS

I accept. I have $805.00

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMimiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Falrune
02-14-2008, 11:25 AM
I thought she speaks very clearly. But she needs Powerpoint or Keynote; otherwise, it was excellent.

mimiplastique
02-14-2008, 02:27 PM
I thought she speaks very clearly. But she needs Powerpoint or Keynote; otherwise, it was excellent.
whats crazy is she has this computer with all dat on there .... it's a bad ass computer and if worse came to worse she could have used the printer .

mimiplastique
02-14-2008, 02:29 PM
I WANT XFIVERS BALLS

I accept. I have $805.00

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMimiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
i'm sorry i was up ALL FUCKING DAY and i do not remember writing this xfiver .... can you bring the post up for me i am confused :P

Arc-Angel
02-14-2008, 11:37 PM
@ arc angel: wonderful song, very professionally done. Your creative impulse has overcome the misfortunes of your life. Hang on to your desire to create beauty as long as you can. It's the key to your happiness and sanity.
thanks.