PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo problems?

davemaine
06-22-2005, 02:31 AM
I know probably not the right subject for the room but thought i would ask anyway. Been having problems with yahoo home page and groups nothing seems to want to load unless i wait 15 to 20 minuites i just wondering if anyone else has had this problem i tryed my my olde computer and it did the same thing if anyone else has this problem please let me know thanks in advance!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2005, 02:33 AM
Im not having those problems but a friend of mine called me up to ask why he could sign onto yahoo mail but couldnt look at his mail, just out of curiosity are you on DSL?

davemaine
06-22-2005, 02:37 PM
no i got dail up buthaven't had a problem at all until like thrusday or friday of last week tryed restoring back to the middle of may but didn't help at all sucks i had a bunch of yahoo groups that i can't get into anymore

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2005, 09:17 PM
some yahoo groups wont let you in after a while if you're email address you've given them is considered "bouncing"; this is nothing more than yahoo wanting you to read an email they sent a while back and click on a link to verify that you are who you say you are

LG
06-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Not sure if this helps. Sometimes I find that I can't login to Yahoo when I'm using a certain browser, such as Opera, but when I switch to MS IE I have no problem.

Give it a try, anyway, for what it's worth.

used2lurk
06-23-2005, 11:42 PM
i havent been able to get into the user room in yahoo chat anybody else have that prob

Bigguy
06-24-2005, 12:08 AM
Yahoo has shut down (http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=internetNews&storyID=8874297) the user created chat rooms.