PDA

View Full Version : I told my good friend I am dating a TS --

dreamer
02-13-2008, 03:09 PM
yeah --yesterday --HUGE thing for me ---I dunno ---know her 18 years now ---I showed her my gf's pics --and then spilled my guts ----I dunno ----very big deal to me ------I am wondering how she'll be towards me now ---or if future jokes and goofing around will bring up my honesty/revelation ----I haven't heard from her since yesterday ----but whatever --she SOUNDED cool and supportive ---I dunno ---I can't believe I did that ---but it's done --

.........................Jennifer
.............................+
............................Lee

dreamer
02-15-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm really glad you told tracy bout us...I know what it took to do that and I'm really glad you found the strength to do so.....and I may be a geek....but yer a nerd.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Feb 13, 2008 9:18 AM

love the way we held eachother yesterday --on your bed --standing up ---you feel so good in my arms Jennifer --I dunno ---I love holding you close and tight ----whatever --you're a geek --

gunn
02-15-2008, 03:56 PM
That took a lot of guts man.Im proud of you.

whatsupwithat
02-15-2008, 06:45 PM
bravo! and beautiful!! what an amazing step.

one thing i've found and i think you'll find in your journey is that people really don't care as much as we think they might. :)

ottorocket
02-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Way to man up... Never be ashamed to associate yourself with quality people, kind souls, or beautiful hearts that cross the complacency of our culture. You'll find those that really care about YOU will also do alot of self exploration and learning about the larger world out there, and no longer harbor myopic ideas about love and gender.

hwbs
02-15-2008, 07:06 PM
good luck...it takes a lot of balls....i had done it b4 i discovered HA ...so i had less of an outlet and it was something that drove me crazy all the time...funny thing about it was that pretty soon after i told my mother i had broke up with the ts i was dating....things have a weird way of working themselves out ...

BabyFirefly42481
02-16-2008, 07:55 AM
yeah --yesterday --HUGE thing for me ---I dunno ---know her 18 years now ---I showed her my gf's pics --and then spilled my guts ----I dunno ----very big deal to me ------I am wondering how she'll be towards me now ---or if future jokes and goofing around will bring up my honesty/revelation ----I haven't heard from her since yesterday ----but whatever --she SOUNDED cool and supportive ---I dunno ---I can't believe I did that ---but it's done --

.........................Jennifer
.............................+
............................Lee

I think your relationship will be better now that you shared a part of yerself you were hidin for so long......I'm proud of you baby for standin up....and I'm glad I was the one who gave you the strength to do so.

Sweet Kisses from yer Baby,
Jennifer Angela

hiwatt1000
02-16-2008, 08:29 AM
...trés-cool, man...next step; Breakfast with mom...works every time...

dreamer
02-16-2008, 03:50 PM
hey --thanks for all the props -----yeah --and Jennifer ---I am always telling you ---but I'll say it again ---you're the coolest --

Azanti
02-16-2008, 05:04 PM
I wouldbe suprised if it effects your friendship, if anything it will be even better.

Stronger and more real.

whatsupwithat
02-16-2008, 07:51 PM
I wouldbe suprised if it effects your friendship, if anything it will be even better.

Stronger and more real.

sorry to hijack the thread...but azanti..great to see you again! :)