PDA

View Full Version : life and death

Unregistered
02-12-2008, 12:20 PM
ok, so I'm ts but since I live in a country where I'm liable for army service soon, I would most likely have to cut my hair short, live as a guy and commit suicide in a few months time. Now as this is a sex forum, I guess many of the ts here might be in the sex industry, qn would be how do you cope with the very realistic risk of contracting a terminal illness or any other threats to your life and what are your views on life itself? (I suppose guys with risky behaviour or constructive answers could reply as well)

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 12:27 PM
When the army called me at 18 and they asked for my boy name I talked like myself and I was like this is me.

And they are like no we are looking for the son..and I was like uhuh thats me I'm a transsexual though.

And CLICK...the army, marines, etc haven't bothered me since!

lol

thx1138
02-12-2008, 12:29 PM
RU in Canada or the UK?

thx1138
02-12-2008, 12:31 PM
Kelly: I can't understand why the military rejected you summarily. Your presence in the armed forces would have been a great morale booster. No wonder the surge isn't working.

Unregistered
02-12-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm in singapore.

thx1138
02-12-2008, 12:38 PM
Malaysia is not at war with anyone, right? Do they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy there? Do you have boobs?

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Kelly: I can't understand why the military rejected you summarily. Your presence in the armed forces would have been a great morale booster. No wonder the surge isn't working. I know I would of loved to have showered with the men.

Unregistered
02-12-2008, 12:49 PM
Malaysia is not at war with anyone, right? Do they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy there? Do you have boobs?I'm getting a pair next month. The medical officer said he would try to exempt me but if that fails, he told me I could go ahead with my suicide.