PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone!

TheDream813
02-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Just thought I would introduce myself.M/19 and Im in Tampa,FL. I really dont know where to start,I was exposed to my 1st ts maybe when I was around 14. It was Vanity on transexuals.com, then I saw a set from Victoria/Miriam and I was in love. There's just something about it..undeniable feminine beauty and then there's that something down there...I just get really turned on by it,haha.

Nobody knows that I am attracted to TSs and I dont know what to do anymore.Everytime I see a hot girl,I wonder if she's a TS,lol.

I really would like to meet a ts in real life but i dont know where to look or how.I dont want to seem like a pervert or a stalker or anything.What do you guys think?

Well..ttyl

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 06:25 AM
Sweetie there are tons of transsexuals in Tampa I am from there.

TheDream813
02-12-2008, 06:31 AM
Sweetie there are tons of transsexuals in Tampa I am from there.i must be looking in all the wrong places then haha

I was thinking of going to club flirt?but im not much of a club person

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 06:34 AM
Sweetie there are tons of transsexuals in Tampa I am from there.i must be looking in all the wrong places then haha

I was thinking of going to club flirt?but im not much of a club person yes loads of transsexuals there.

TheDream813
02-12-2008, 07:10 AM

I was thinking of going to club flirt?but im not much of a club person yes loads of transsexuals there.hmmm maybe ill go there and check it out

I wont be seeing you there will i? :)

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 07:16 AM

I was thinking of going to club flirt?but im not much of a club person yes loads of transsexuals there.hmmm maybe ill go there and check it out

I wont be seeing you there will i? :) I'll be at Flirts later this year, I always visit Darlene the owner.

TheDream813
02-12-2008, 07:23 AM

I wont be seeing you there will i? :) I'll be at Flirts later this year, I always visit Darlene the owner.Kewl,ill make sure ill come that night :shock: