PDA

View Full Version : Who is ABSOLUTE SHADE?

geekmeat
06-21-2005, 12:40 PM
I can understand why she doesnt want herself revealed after all she has said some very controversial things about us "clients".
Many want to know who she is.
What does she look like?
I have received some info the reliablity of which I cannot attest.
But judging from the pictures if you all saw her you would go ga ga.
If these pictures are authentic you all might even forget about Miriam!(oh dear).
Ive also learned shade is friends with a certain NYC plastic surgen who has worked wonder for other girls namely the number 1 transexual sex goddess nicole extravaganza.
Not only is nicole a fierce looking high fashion ganza but also a girl with probably the best ass ive ever seen on a TS(ok ive never seen it except in pictures).

Come on shade........you KNOW how much I live for everything the ganzas do.......I am such a fan of the latin way.......the beauty the glamour....the titties.......

Can you deny this?

I EVEN have the record put out a long time ago by DAVID IAN EXTRAVAGANZA.
I have 2 different versions.
"I love all of you for loving me..........

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-21-2005, 01:00 PM
this was bound to happen

IMO I hope the identity stays hidden like it truly is.................
keeps us wondering

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 02:53 PM
:roll: For " aboslute3shade " read .......:roll:

:roll: " Some broken down ofld perv man living in a rented trailer home in the middle of NOWHERE , on welfare . :roll: :roll:

a :roll: bsolute shade tried to be ts but was so repulisvely ugly even after 20 years of estrogen female hormone treament to the max .double maximum doses plus four injections every day for teenty years plus breast implants silicone injections , ffs , srs , s still obvious even to a two year old child that absolute shade is a hideous ugly old perv man , dressed up in womens' clothing and stilleto heel shoes ( size 14 ) . :roll:

So sadly , absolte shde can only get sit kicks by trying to slag off all the real adn true really beautoful ts ladies , as ' fakes " and those that enjoy and love them , as " fags ' and " pervs ". :roll:

:roll: Note that absolulte shades posts are most infequent and very short , Reason ?? :roll:

:roll: ABoslute shade has been saving up for ten year to buy a computer !!!
It saw one in a thrift store a pristinetandy 1961 206 1k ram 1k HDD , 50 USD , ( moden 5 dollars extra ) absolute shade put it on " layaway " with a 5 dolar downpayment from its welfare check . Unfortuately the time expired and thrift shop put computer back on sale. ( bsolute shade lsot its 5 dolars , everyone say ahhhhh !! ) Everytime absolute shade totters past the s-thrift store in size 14 sitlleto heel shoes , it looks wistfully and longlingly , at that pristine 1961 tandy 286 computer , but 50 US Dollars CASH is just beyond thereach of acomplete toal deadbeat like aboslute shades . :roll:

:roll: So abosolute shade has to travel using its free welfare bus pass on the greyhound bus from its rented trailer home to the nearest town 180 miles away ( pupulation 53 ) and the 7/11 store and queue to use the by the hour internet computer in FULL PUBLIC VIEW at 99c fro an hour . Unfortunately , absolute shade can only afford 20 minutes at a time (50c) out of its welfare check , which expalins just why together of course with atrophy o fthe brain , absolute shade's posts are so short !!! :roll:

:roll: hope this explains :roll:

:roll: :roll: LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.................................................. .................................................. .......

ziffy 007

MADE IN ENGLAND !!!!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-21-2005, 03:30 PM
LMAO

Castor_Troy05
06-21-2005, 03:58 PM
cool new avatar shade.

Now we need to figure out who taught ziffy how to use the net and emoticons, so we can kick their asses

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 04:13 PM
:roll: YOU wouldn't even HAVE an internet if it wasn't for us Brilliant Brits , dummo :roll:

:roll: In addition to fighting and winning for you, all the wars you start , we the ENGLISH, invented the internet !! :roll:

:roll: Inventor of the internet ? TIM BERNERS - LEE out of ENGLAND :roll: geddditt ? dummo !!!! :roll:

:roll: Yeah ! check it Out !!!! :roll:

:roll: The English Don't You LOVE them :roll:

:roll: p.s. reply if you want but remember to ask the nurse first this time before you use the hsopital computer !!! :roll:

ziffy007 :roll:

MADE IN ENGLAND :roll:

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-21-2005, 04:20 PM
cool new avatar shade.

Now we need to figure out who taught ziffy how to use the net and emoticons, so we can kick their asses

Thank you sweetie

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 04:32 PM
absolute shade

thank you sweetie

Thank you sweetie

:roll: nice work castor - nice bit of grovelling :roll:

:roll: if you're very lucky he may give you a free blow job roiund the back o fits rented trailer home , ( just do remember to use protection ) :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: Smileys don't you just LOVE them !! :roll:

ziffy 007

MADE IN ENGLAND

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,[/u]

LG
06-21-2005, 04:56 PM
I like the avatar too, Absolute Shade. You look so pretty. Ever coming over to Europe?

-------

What follows may well get me flamed, but hey, I'm not trying to be insulting (well maybe just a little). I've just had enough, that's all:

As for ziffy, surely you jest my friend. Is Neil Hamilton a disgraced former MP another brilliant Brit? What about former MP (and formerly successful writer) Jeffey Archer? I'm not American or British by the way (more a citizen of the world). Hey I like Britain and credit's where its due. For example:

The English came up with football (soccer) and rugby. They taught the game to people all over the world. All those people have been thrashing them in both sports for the last half century.

The British once owned half the world, then had to give it up, but only before they screwed up half the colonies. The long list of trodden-on nations includes South Africa, Kenya, Sudan and Iraq. You know, peace-loving, problem free nations.

The British sent their unwanted to Australia, where they set up a new colony, bringing with them venereal diseases and influenza. If those couldn't kill the aboriginals, the Brits decided to take it upon themselves to complete the task. They almost succeeded.

By the way: Is their an online translator for your posts, ziffy? What are teenty years? What is a moden? Is longling a bit like longing?

You say it's obvious to a two year old child that Absolute Shade is a man. How do you know? Are you a two year old child? You certainly write like one.

Take a chill pill and relax, matey.

Ecstatic
06-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Excellent avatar and a stunning rebuttal, Shade. I kind of miss the dancing girl who you used only briefly as your last avatar, but this one rocks. And you are very pretty indeed. Way to go!

Ziffy, Tim Berners-Lee did NOT invent the Internet. The Internet was invented by DARPA, the research and development arm of the US military, in the late 60s and then by a loose network of universities. Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web, which has come to supplant other means of "surfing" which were much older but used primarily by academics and geeks (gopher, archie, veronica, and other protocols for file sharing across networked computers). FTP, an old standard, remains the primary means of moving files around the 'net (as opposed to viewing files in a Web browser), and e-mail remains the number one use of the Internet (though those numbers are sadly bolstered by the plethora of spam mail we all hate).

Yes, Berners-Lee is English. However, he created the Web (specifying the http protocol [that's HyperText Transfer Protocol] and the initial specs for URIs [Uniform Resource Identifier, of which URLs (Uniform Resource Locators) are a subset] and HTML [HyperText Markup Language]) while at CERN (Conseil Europeen pour la Recherche Nucleaire or European Organization for
Nuclear Research) Geneva, Switzerland, and the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, which makes him very much an international figure as well as an English figure.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-21-2005, 05:39 PM
Thank you...but I'm not the girl on the avator....I just think she's one of the NYC pretty girls.

That is The Infamous Taxi Confession Ashley

Castor_Troy05
06-21-2005, 05:45 PM
<------------ Should I point out to ziff that it clearly states I'm from the UK right over there.

geekmeat
06-21-2005, 05:46 PM
Are you latin or ITALIAN?

Ecstatic
06-21-2005, 05:52 PM
Ah, Shade, I knew it was too good to be true! But props still for a great come back, and Ashley is beautiful. I really didn't think you'd break your word on not posting your pic; I almost posted "com'on, that really isn't you, is it?" LOL

But you do have a good eye and I enjoy your posts, especially of late--a lot of good humor in there.

Vicki Richter
06-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Absolute Shade is in fact a her. Based upon that fact, I'm going to leave her alone from now on. I feel bad as I've always thought she was an male imposter.

She's really a TS. I told her that I felt she deserves to remain anonymous if she wants. That's up to her.

Vicki

geekmeat
06-21-2005, 06:08 PM
By the way your posts are worded I would say you are a black transexual since your words are prototypical NY tranny speak.

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 06:11 PM
2450 Points

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 3:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excellent avatar and a stunning rebuttal, Shade. I kind of miss the dancing girl who you used only briefly as your last avatar, but this one rocks. And you are very pretty indeed. Way to go!

Ziffy, Tim Berners-Lee did NOT invent the Internet. The Internet was invented by DARPA, the research and development arm of the US military, in the late 60s and then by a loose network of universities. Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web, which has come to supplant other means of "surfing" which were much older but used primarily by academics and geeks (gopher, archie, veronica, and other protocols for file sharing across networked computers). FTP, an old standard, remains the primary means of moving files around the 'net (as opposed to viewing files in a Web browser), and e-mail remains the number one use of the Internet (though those numbers are sadly bolstered by the plethora of spam mail we all hate).

Yes, Berners-Lee is English. However, he created the Web (specifying the http protocol [that's HyperText Transfer Protocol] and the initial specs for URIs and HTML [HyperText Markup Language]) while at CERN (Conseil Europeen pour la Recherche Nucleaire or European Organization for
Nuclear Research) Geneva, Switzerland, and the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) at MIT in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, which makes him very much an international figure as well as an English figure.

:roll: Thanks for your confirming what I said no matter
HOWyou may try and spin or take credit for it without the [u]BRILLIANT BRITISH [you would have no internet !!! :roll:

:roll: The US has made some notable contributions to culture . Come to London and you'll see them . About 150 branches of mcdonalds monopolizing all the best and most valuable catering locations in Oxford Strreet and the C. of London swith their ugly red / yellow hoardings (designed to appeal to the illiterate and mentatly atrophried , who make up mcdonalds' customers ) selling all sorts of recycled garbage masquerading as " mutiritous food " ( pass the sick bags PLEEEZE ughh !! ) bringing the gifts of Obesity , Heart Disease , Diabetes and Cancer and Early Death , all with free complimentary disney toy and ronald mcdonald balloon included . ( more nutrition in the ballon ) Yeah ! Right On !!! Thanks ALOT US !! :roll:

:roll: We gav e you TIM BERNERS LEE you gave to us ray kroc ( autobigraphy " grinding it out " or " how I made billions selling recycled garbage and shit as " food " !!! ) fair exchange ? yeah !!! right !! if you say so !!!! right !!! I belive you ( thousands wouldn't ) :roll:

:roll: Ray Kroc we're LOViNG him !! :roll: ( copyright sir justin timberlake , curent tour cancelled due to early onset diabetes caused by eating mcdonalds !! ) :roll:

:roll: FACT Two brave BRITS DAVE MORRIS and HELEN STEEL ( steel by name and steel by nature ) representing themselves , took those greedy stupid bullying US CUNTS MCDONALDS through the BRITISHS HIGH COURTS for over two years , when Mcdoanlds tried to shup up their amti - mcdonalds campaign !!. Dave and Helen , despite no legal trainingg no lawyers made mcdoanlds AMD their higly overpaid U.S. shyster PIMP lawyers look complete and absolute CUNTS and WANKERS of the highest order !!. Films and videos were even made about the case ( longest lieble trial in British Judicial histiory , mcdonalds sued and lsoted the case for 6 weeks max, Dave and Helen pit Mcdonalds on trial and kept them there for well over two years !!! mmaking mcdonalds i snow a complete and taol laughing stock with no credibilty now refrred to in England as " mcgarbage " Check it out !!!
link - www.mcspotlight.org
Yeah Right ON !! Go Dave !! Go Helen !!! In court You took thsose freddy STUPID CUNTS apart !!!

:roll: Morgan Spurlock !! Don't you just LOVE him !!!

:roll: you eiether have alot of knwoledge of a good internet search engine but assuming its your knowledge how can you be that intelligent and still obsessed about some guy in dress masquerading as fake woman poking you in th a*s :roll: Go figure :roll:

:roll: Stop Press Mohammed Al Fayed has offerred to forgive shyster neil hamilton for his STILL UNPAID legal fees on conditon hamilton agrees to stand everyday in Harrod's Food Hall between 12 and 5 offering directions to teh public while wearing a Dunces Hat and a sign round his neck saying " beware ! crook ! I'm on the make and on the take !! " :roll:

:roll: Mohammed Al Fayed ! Don't You just LOVE Him !!! :roll:

ziffy007

MADE IN ENGLAND

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Thank you Vicki.

GeekMeat....I'm from MARS. So I guess that makes me GREEN SKINNED.

As far as me posting my pixs....That won't ever happen due to BUSINESS reasons.

I'm not STUPID...If I posted my PHOTO....Do you know how much BUSINESS I will lose?

Do you really think clients would want to come see me if they knew I though they were FAGS?

LMAO

Every single client usually come to see the girls and after they cum...Alot of them ask...Does this make me GAY? and of course...I have to say NO...but that's just sugar coating for the COINS. LOL

The "girls" know what I'm talking about. 8)

gaiseric
06-21-2005, 06:28 PM
If ziffy is English, I think the rest of us from this side of the pond should apologise profusely to everyone of this forum for unleashing him on the world.
Sorry guys, but what can you do?

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 06:30 PM
<------------ Should I point out to ziff that it clearly states I'm from the UK right over there.

: roll: nice try castor but too thin it's too late too try and jump on the ziffy bandwagon now it's a rolling :roll:

:roll: Glasgow is in Scotland !! Scotland's not England it's Scotland geddittt !!!! :roll:

:roll: p.s. will they ever find the loch ness monster :roll:

:roll: the only person from Scotland I allow to be a ziffy is Sir Paul Mcartney and last thing I hear Macca was in The Mull Of Kintyre :roll:

:roll: Abbey Road !! dom't you just LOVE it !!! :roll:

:roll: Ringo's " All Star Band " - don't you just LOVE them !!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,... .......

ziffy007 :roll: :roll:

MADE IN ENGLAND :roll: :roll:

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 07:15 PM

Yes, Berners-Lee is English. However, he created the Web (specifying the http protocol [that's HyperText Transfer Protocol] and the initial specs for URIs and HTML [HyperText Markup Language]) while at CERN (Conseil Europeen pour la Recherche Nucleaire or European Organization for

:roll: Thanks for your confirming what I said ! no matter [u]HOW
you may try and spin ir , or take credit for , it without the BRILLIANT BRITISH ou would have no internet !!! :roll:

:roll: The US has made some really wonderful contributions to culture . Come to London and you'll see them all . About 150 branches of mcdonalds monopolizing all the best and most valuable catering locations in Oxford Strreet and the C. of London swith their ugly red / yellow hoardings (designed to appeal to the illiterate and mentatly atrophried , who make up mcdonalds' customers ) selling all sorts of recycled garbage masquerading as " nutiritous food " ( pass the sick bags PLEEEZE ughh !! ) bringing the gifts of Obesity , Heart Disease , Earlt On - Set Diabetes Cancer and Early Death , all come with a free complimentary disney toy and ronald mcdonald balloon included . ( more nutrition in the balloon ) Yeah ! Right On !!! Thanks ALOT USA !!

We gave you TIM BERNERS LEE you gave to us ray kroc ( autobigraphy " grinding it out " or " how I made billions selling recycled garbage and shit as " food " !!! ) fair exchange ? yeah !!! right !! if you say so !!!! right !!! I believe you ( thousands wouldn't )

:roll: Ray Kroc we're LOVING him !! ( copyright sir justin timberlake , curent tour cancelled due to early onset diabetes caused by eating mcdonalds !! ) :roll:

:roll: FACT Two brave BRITS DAVE MORRIS and HELEN STEEL ( steel by name - steel by nature ) representing themselves , took those bullying , greedy , stupid US CUNTS mcdonalds through the BRITISH HIGH COURTS for over two years , when Mcdoanlds tried to shup up their anti - mcdonalds campaign !!. Dave and Helen , despite no legal training no lawyers made mcdoanlds and their higly overpaid U.S. shyster PIMP lawyers look complete and absolute CUNTSand WANKERS of the highest order !!. Films and videos were even made about the case ( longest libel trial in British Judicial histiory , mcdonalds sued and listed the case for 6 weeks max, Dave and Helen put them mcdonalds on trial , and kept them there for well over two years !!! making mcdonalds ia complete and total laughing stock with no credibilty , now laughinly refrred to in England , as " mcgarbage " Check it out !!!
link - www.mcspotlight.org
Yeah Right ON !! Go Dave !! Go Little Helen !!! In court You took apart those greedy STUPID US CUNTS !!!

:roll: And ..... Morgan Spurlock !! Don't you just LOVE him !!!

:roll: ecstatic either have good of knowledge of computers or a good internet search engine , but however assuming it is your knowledge , then how can you be that intelligent , and still obsessed about some guy in dress , masquerading as fake woman , poking you in you r a*s ?? :roll: :roll: Go figure !! :roll:

:roll: Stop Press !!!!Latest Neil hamilton News !! Mohammed Al Fayed has offered to forgive bankrupt crook and shyster neil hamilton for his STILL UNPAID after THREE YEARS legal fees, on conditon that hamilton agrees to stand everyday in Harrod's Food Hall between the hours of 12 and 5 offering directions to the public , whilst wearing (1) A Dunces Cap and (2) A sign around his neck saying " Beware ! Crook ! I'm on the make ! and on the take !! " If hamilton does not agree to that very fair and reasonable conditon , Al Fayd will continue to pursue the shyster hamilton for his cash !!! :roll: :roll:

:roll: link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/533218.stm :roll:

:roll: Mohammed Al Fayed ! Don't You just LOVE Him !!! :roll:

ziffy007 :roll:

geekmeat
06-21-2005, 07:19 PM
Who do you date since any guy that dates you would be a fag in your mind.

Thank you Vicki.

I'm not STUPID...If I posted my PHOTO....Do you know how much BUSINESS I will lose?

Do you really think clients would want to come see me if they knew I though they were FAGS?

LMAO

Every single client usually come to see the girls and after they cum...Alot of them ask...Does this make me GAY? and of course...I have to say NO...but that's just sugar coating for the COINS. LOL

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-21-2005, 07:41 PM
Who do you date since any guy that dates you would be a fag in your mind.

Thank you Vicki.

LMAO

HOLD UP....HOLD UP....HOLD UP..... I NEVER SAID EVERY GUY WAS A FAG!

IF YOU GOING 2 QUOTE ME....MAKE SURE U GET IT RITE!!!

I SAID GUYS THAT CONCENTRATE ON DICK ON A SHE MALE ARE FAGS.

I SAID IT ONCE..ILL SAY AGAIN....NOT EVERY GUY THAT DEALS WITH TRANNIES LIKES DICK.

I LIKE 100% TOPS ONLY!!!!

BUT ON A BUSINESS LEVEL...I HAVE TO BE THE TOP.

geekmeat
06-21-2005, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the clarification.........

What if a dude wants to suck on your piece?
is he a fag?

Ecstatic
06-21-2005, 07:46 PM
Apparently not: he seems to think that UK = England:

Glasgow is in Scotland !! Scotland's not England it's Scotland geddittt !!!!
Ziffy, Castor_Troy05 specifically said he's from "the UK"; he did not say he's from England! Do you read the posts that you feel compelled to respond to with a tirade?

Sorry, rhetorical question.

popperluv
06-21-2005, 07:55 PM
just a guess
Absoule Shade and Geekmeat are the same person

tsluver247
06-21-2005, 07:55 PM
I don't know who ABSOLUTE SHADE is, but I know who is Slim Shady. :lol: Does it matter if posters are gay, straight or bisexual or TS, women, or men or black, white, latin, asian, etc. or Catholic, Jewish, Muslim, Christian, or etc. or rich, middle class or poor? Frankly, I like the diversity of the posters. It gives a lot of different opinions on a range of subjects.

Ecstatic
06-21-2005, 08:00 PM
Not that it's a shocking revelation, Ziffy, but it appears that you are incapable of reading plain English. I did NOT confirm what you said. The Internet is NOT the World Wide Web. Tim Berners-Lee is an Englishman who invented the World Wide Web (a browser-based approach to filesharing on the Internet which had already existed for 20 years when he invented the Web in 1989) in Switzerland working for the European CERN, and then refined while at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in the US.

The Internet was invented in the USA, as were its original and most basic protocols (FTP, e-mail). Bulletin boards existed online for years prior to the web, and people shared images (originally as GIFs) long before there was a Web.

ecstatic either have good of knowledge of computers or a good internet search engine , but however assuming it is your knowledge , then how can you be that intelligent , and still obsessed about some guy in dress , masquerading as fake woman , poking you in you r a*s ?? Go figure !!

Yes, I have extensive knowledge of the subject as I have been a professional webmaster and web designer/developer for eight years. But what the hell that has to do with my sexual inclination? If you think that all Tgirls are guys in dresses masquerading as fake women, why the hell are you even posting here?

A tgirl is not "some guy in dress , masquerading as fake woman" anymore than a guy who likes tgirls is a fag (sorry, Shade, but it cuts both ways). Transgenderism is not equivalent with crossdressing. Sex between a male and an M2F transsexual may be, by limited definition, gay sex insofar as both partners are endowed with masculine genitals, but it's not gay sex in the broader view unless the tranny in question thinks of herself as a gay man pretending to be a woman and not a person in some degree of transition between male and female gender identity (beside, gender identification and sexual orientation are not equivalent, either, but that's a much deeper subject).

spectator
06-21-2005, 08:40 PM
Absolute Shade this is a kiki they said miriam ,allanah, now black?
what kind of racist comment? Oh this is too much always starting up the fire. Absolute Shade is a transexual one of the lovelies in nyc. But people on here will neevr know who she is. and i just have to say i love th xtraaaaaaaaaavaganzas too but nicole wouldnt be a good example she has a great body but the face went to far im sorry she sells it its sex but the face looks like a goat. I'm sorry i f=dont like to criticize but she is like far from pretty she hsa acrooked chin and messed up nose

spectator
06-21-2005, 08:46 PM
just because ur blonde dosent mean ur pretty

romeo
06-21-2005, 09:28 PM
just a guess
Absoule Shade and Geekmeat are the same person

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Tim Berners-Lee is an Englishman who invented the World Wide Web (a browser-based approach to filesharing on the Internet which had already existed for 20 years when he invented the Web in 1989) in Switzerland working for the European CERN, and then refined while at MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in the US.

:roll: What difference does it make who invents some technology . It matters much more who creates the interface that the people can use and brings it home to shere they live and can make it happen !!!. There were inernal combusion engines for decades and decades fitted to cumbersome impractal ygly horseless carriages but it took Henry Ford with his affordable , basic , sensible , simple model "T" to put america and europe dincluding england and the world on wheels on the road . Some say Ford was an eccentric anti - semetic bigot and tyant , that may be or may not be so but . without the engineering and the executive genius of Henry Ford (I) I have NO DOUBT WHATSEOVER we would all still be on horseback !!! ( which given global warming might not have be such a bad thing , after all ),

There have been mp3 players around for years and years ( creative juke- box river etc.) But sales for years were very very slow and weak only a very few geeks knwoing hwo to use an mp3 , Again , it took the marketing genius of steve jopbs and apple with simple but very memorable advertising and marketing of a simple silhouetted figure with the whites earphoens in relief , to push the benefits of the mp3 player technology into mass - markets with the ipod ( I don't like ipod or ANY mp3 for that matter but then what do I know ? )

So ok ecstatic if I bow to your knowledge . But even if the US military like all public bodies squandered billions of taxpayer cash ( see film " Falling Down " " you've just taken up the f***on' road to use up the f**ing budget so you get the same f***ing money next year haven't you " .... well I'll GIVE you something to f***ing fix " ) on an up till then useless technology. It took the genus of an ENGLISHMAN TIM BERNERS - LEE in tandem with the genius of microsoft visioanry Bill Gates , to bring it home to the people where they live , take it to the limit and make it happen !!! So, let's just say it was an Englishman BERNERS - LEEE and an American Bill gates ,that made the internet happen , and call it a draw !!!

BY the way , ecstatic were it not for an ENGLISHMAN , Sir Alan Sugar you and most of the people posting here , could not even afford to do so !! . Sugar , a former east end barrow - boy ( flea market trader ) is now one of England'sa richest men , a huge proerty woner and a dollar billionaire . England in the 80"s Sugar single handedly worked break what then seemed the unbreakable stranglehold , monopolies , cartels adn corrupt price - fixing of greedy price fixing companiesi like IBM with his ground breaking piurce crashing IMB clones the 1140 and the 1260 at the then unheard of price of uner 1000 pounds . ( When IBM were keeping prices artifially inflated and charging 3000 Pounds to 5000 Pounds for a machine of very low power with primitive black and white monitor 10mb harddrive and primitive black and white dot - matrix printer . So, were it not for an ENGLISHMAN SIR Alan Sugar ( knighted for his services to business , charity and industry , none of us could even afford a cumputer to be posting with .
Except of copurse , exceptionly and exceedingly wealthy people such as ME ( I would have to have a computer even if the price was 20,000 POUNDS !!!

link amstrad.com

link http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/biog_alan.shtml

link http://www.bbc.co.uk/apprentice/

SIR ALAN SUGAR !! Don't You Just LOVE him !!!!

ziffy007

MADE IN ENGLAND

.................................................. .................................................. ..

Castor_Troy05
06-21-2005, 09:49 PM
clearly being rich means you don't have to spell correctly.

I gotta ask though, whats with the "Don't you just love <insert whatever shit falls from ziffys fingers>" ?
Are you trying to invent a catchphrase for yourself?

Being retarded on the internet, it seems you just love it, geddit !!!!

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-21-2005, 09:57 PM
just because ur blonde dosent mean ur pretty

oooooo noooooooooooo :shock:

NYCe
06-21-2005, 09:57 PM
This isn't Absolute Shade.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/la-peyton3-75_109.jpg

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 10:15 PM
clearly being rich means you don't have to spell correctly.

:roll: You've got me there castor . I am dyslexic . But I have to say , It is somewhat unkind of you drawing indue atention to a handicap !!! :roll:

:roll: I am dyslexic. But so also are Sir Alan Sugar , who I've referred to elsewhere !! So is Sir Richard Branson of The Virgin Group of Companies . Doesn't seen to haev done those two TOO mych harm has it now ??? :roll:

:roll: Quesion ? Dyslexia ! Is it the " New Rock and Roll " ? :roll:

:roll: Dyslexia don't you just LVOE it !!!!!

:roll: Btw Castor , with the crime rate as it is in glasgow , it is very brave of you to have a computer. Have you got it concreted into the foundations of your house? and have you bricked up all your windows yet to stop all the glasgow smackheads ( average smackhead ratio in glasgow per 1000 ? -999 ! ) breaking in and stealing you valuable 286 computer ??Are the razor gangs still fighting ourside your window ? :roll:

:roll: Genuine Scottish Single Mailt Whilskey !!! The Finest in THE World ! Don't you just LOVE it !!!! :roll:

link www.glenfiddich.com

ziffy007
MADE IN ENGLAND

GroobySteven
06-21-2005, 10:42 PM
You're not dsylexic. The syntax of you're spelling is completely wrong for a dyslexic, even one using an aide program. I also find it insulting that you'd refer to yourself as disabled because you're dsylexic, I've never seen any dsylexic person refer to themselves in that way. You're just a cunt.

You're a fucking liar is what you are. Imagine pretending to by dsylexic and then crying about it just because you show your obvious lack of writing and spelling abilities?
Boo-hoo.

BTW - on behalf of all the real Brits - we'd love to give this guy a good slapping. What a wanker.
seanchai

Castor_Troy05
06-21-2005, 10:55 PM
ah the old stereotypes of scottish people. Well i keep the pc under my kilt ya know.
The razor gangs are always a problem but when you have no time to shave in the morning, they're quite handy.

Contrary to your clearly outdated view not all of Glasgow is as bad as the media used to try claim it is. We've even been European City of Culture, and many other awards have been bestowed upon the city.

I feel no need to continue to respond to your clearly idiotic views on everything, I shall read them as it is always fun to see how people act on day release from the mental hospital.

And no we don't just love it

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 11:21 PM
:roll: insults always a sign someone's failed ro win the argument . I don't mind insults but do try to think up some new ones , rather than these old, pathetc and tired cliches you have been trying to use and filing up till now :roll:

:roll: Endinburgh - The Scottich Town which has arts festival where I spend evey Summer at the Edinburgh festival :roll:

:roll: Edinburgh ! Edinburgh not the same as Glasgow !!! Gedditt !!!

steeveX
06-21-2005, 11:22 PM
noone gives a friggin dyslexic rats ass who absolute shade is....

and all of u who oviously do......register at wikipedia.org and get her an entry there....

ItsJustBill
06-21-2005, 11:29 PM
It's clear to me that ziffy is the kid who got his ass kicked every day in school. And now that he has the safety of his monitor, he has keyboard balls. Makes fun of everyone to puff up his own ego and forget all his insecurities. If we all just ignore the ignorant, they get bored and go away.

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 11:31 PM
BTW - on behalf of all the real Brits

:roll: Right !! Yeah ! t !! All " real brits " move to america and don't pay a penny of English taxes :roll:

:roll: Pathetc insults, foul language , veiled threats , ALWAYS sure sign of someone lacking the brains to win an intellectual argument :roll:

:roll: happy poprn peddling :roll:

:roll: porn peddlers taking " the moral high ground " don't you just love them ?? :roll:

ziffy007

MADE IN AND LIVING IN ENGLAND

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 11:36 PM
It's clear to me that ziffy is the kid who got his ass kicked every day in school. And now that he has the safety of his monitor, he has keyboard balls. Makes fun of everyone to puff up his own ego and forget all his insecurities. If we all just ignore the ignorant, they get bored and go away.

:roll: very profound !! did you get that from your " Martha Stewart's " book of everyday widsom ( 3 pages ) price only 899 USD add 299 USD postage and packing ( allow up to 28 years for delivery ) :roll:

ziffy007
06-21-2005, 11:57 PM
seabchai says ........

" wot a wanker '

:roll: No !! I'm NOT a " wanker " ( but you do show great command of the English language and vocabulary you have !! Shakespeare would surely envy you !!! ) :roll:

:roll: Presumably there must be some "wankers " about somewhere to buy your sad tired old vhs and dvd films ( circa 1985 ) which you're desperately trying to sell on here for 1 and 10 dollars !!! :roll:

:roll: If there weren't " wankers " you'd be out of a job !! ( to find "wankers" check your own customer mailing list !!! ) :roll:

:roll: porn peddlers occupying " the moral high ground " don't you just love it !!! :roll:

MADE AND LIVING IN ENGLAND :roll: :roll: :roll:

hillbilly
06-22-2005, 12:25 AM
how did Shade get elevated to Deep Throat status?

a little birdy told me who Shade is but this little birdy also thought i was Peaches. he was pretty excited to share his info. i was more interested in another drink.

so yeah who cares. but if you do then she is on ErosNY and seeing as half the girls on there can barely speak English then maybe you can narrow it down.

but really isn't more fun for y'all to not know. like who cares who Mark Felt is now?

how was that last party btw?

ziffy007
06-22-2005, 12:47 AM
justjill says

" t's clear to me that ziffy is the kid who got his ass kicked every day in school .... "

:roll: Sorry ! Wrong ! I had an excellent education . I went to a private school where we studied hard each day to get qualifications . Then on to University . Then onto " The University of Life " :roll:

:roll: So " justjill " , I have to tell you that you are WRONG Don't pass " Go " ! " Don't collect TWo Hundred Pounds ! There was no "asskicking" as you charmingly and eloqently put it , at any school at which I ever attended. :roll:

:roll: Don't make pathetic attempts to try and second guess me or try assess my education , based on what you may have experinced :roll:

:roll: Was there much "asskicking " then as you put it , at the "school " you attended ( did you ever attend a school , or were you put into an institution ? ). Where was that ? Some crime , disease and drug infested hell hole in a project I bet ? But education would matter much in your "career " would it now ? Just as long as learned to say with a fake , phoney smile , " well sir , will you be having fries with that . sir ?? " :roll:

:roll: Another one ( pathetic misguided unqualified failed self - taught amateur slueth / psychiatrist ) bites the dust !! :roll:

:roll: Misguided unqualified failed amateur sleuths/psychiatrists !! Don't you just LOVE them ???? :roll:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2005, 01:06 AM
can't believe this shit has gone on for 5 pages in 2 days
gotdayum

geekmeat
06-22-2005, 01:14 AM
Im sorry I started this thread since retard boy post all this crap on it.
Is there any way someone can either lock the thread or ban the idiotic mr.z
?

ziffy007
06-22-2005, 01:56 AM
the geek says ......

"Is there any way someone can either lock the thread or ban the idiotic mr.z "
?

: :roll: " go ahead with your cheap childish moronic name calling and be jealous because my posts get te best response of ANY " :roll:

:roll: Jealousy > don't you just LOVE it !! :roll:

Ecstatic
06-22-2005, 02:04 AM
romeo, I never intended that image of Cyborg quite that way viz. Geekmeat, only that the photo he posted (for a very short while) looked surprizingly like Cyborg (digital camera held in front of his eye), but you had me rolling on the floor with that animation! That is sooo funny, and so very well done. Kudos!

Ecstatic
06-22-2005, 02:22 AM
:[b]roll: What difference does it make who invents some technology . It matters much more who creates the interface that the people can use and brings it home to shere they live and can make it happen !!!
Ziffy, you're the one who said it made a frigging difference! I could care less what country Berners-Lee, Gates, Jobs, or any of the others come from. My point is that Berners-Lee has made significant contributions to the Internet as we know it today, but only by working with and adapting the prior work of others has he done so. He deserves credit, but what difference does the fact that he's an Englishman make? He did most of his work in Switzerland and the US (not that that matters so very much, either). As for the interface people use: e-mail is used more than any other Internet protocol; the Web ranks behind e-mail in total use. Or consider FTP: you may not use FTP much yourself, but the Web would be a vastly poorer space if people did not have FTP to move files to and from web servers (it's how most websites are maintained).

Or what about graphics? Without GIFs and JPEGs, where would the Web--let alone sites like HA--be? Text-only. No lovely photos of beautiful women or hung angels to entice men and women the world around. Guess who invented the GIF (Graphics Interchange Format)? CompuServe, here in the US. And the compression algorthrim, LWZ, which is used to create a GIF? Unisys: an American company. JPEG, the format preferred for photographic images, was developed by the Joint Photographic Experts Group for which it is named, which is an international body and not a corporate entity like CompuServe or Unisys.

Ah why bother? Time to leave the monkey house.

Felicia Katt
06-22-2005, 02:39 AM
Why is the name of the pic in Ziffys attack on Shade Felicia.jpg? Not sure if thats a backhanded swipe at me or not. I am sure that's not my pic. I have posted them here before and there is a gallery in my profile but I guess I have to show my face again. That way, at least the record can be set straight. Ziffy, however, is another matter!!!! LOL

meow

Felicia

Ecstatic
06-22-2005, 02:43 AM
Nice pic, Felicia. Just hints at your gorgeous legs, but you look fab.

And no, I don't think you can set Ziffy straight. Besides, where would be the fun in that? :twisted:

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 04:01 AM
This isn't Absolute Shade.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/la-peyton3-75_109.jpg

No...I aint Miss Michelle

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2005, 04:02 AM
Shade who did your avatar?

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 04:04 AM
It's Ashley avator

and for the guys that are living for Miss Ashley and want to see her:

http://www.tgirllovers.com/janine/

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 04:08 AM

and all of u who oviously do......register at wikipedia.org and get her an entry there....

LOL ....Obviously some people do...LOL

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 04:10 AM
how did Shade get elevated to Deep Throat status?

a little birdy told me who Shade is but this little birdy also thought i was Peaches. he was pretty excited to share his info. i was more interested in another drink.

so yeah who cares. but if you do then she is on ErosNY and seeing as half the girls on there can barely speak English then maybe you can narrow it down.

but really isn't more fun for y'all to not know. like who cares who Mark Felt is now?

how was that last party btw?

LOL..but mind you...took his time to write this 8)

ziffy007
06-22-2005, 04:13 AM
ecstatic says .......

Ziffy, you're the one who said it made a frigging difference! I could care less what country Berners-Lee, Gates, Jobs, or any of the others come from ...................

:roll: well ecstatic it was not said in response to your post .Another poster was trying to get and me and England so I just pointed out that TIM BERNERS LEE is an ENGLISHMAN is widely credited and accepted as " the father and inventor of the internet " . Just as there were thousands of blues singers r&b singers country singers the man who bledned it commercialised it and mde it poplular with the public with rock and roll is the one and only ELVIS PRESLEy which is why he was called dteh KING and always will be . Purists will say without Big Boy Arthur Cruddup LIttle Richard it couldn't have ever happend . But the fact is that Presley is and will alwys be known as the biy from Tupelo Tn. who revolutionised popular music in a movement that went around the world right to the cavern in Liverpool .

In a race you always remember the runner that crosses the line first - When Carl Lewis breaks away from the pack through the finishing tape smashing umpteen worrl records , no one says are but joe soap was leading for half the race , do tthey ? !!!

It is very important to have national pride . Countries like France that have natinal France have a far , far better way of life than the US or even England which has been Americanised disneyfied in recent years . Go to Paris you know yoiu could not be anywhere but France. It is clean litter adn crime free you can walk about anywhre in that city day or night without fear of being mugged or robbed . Sadly one cannot say the same in London these days !!!

If you obey the rules is France it is a good way of life but if you try even think o ftrying anything , i mean ANYTHING they don't like they and their police forces ( of which there are three ) will F**k you up ! no problem ! big time .! There's stupid no " poltical correctness " and toadying to evey loony , like we are getting in England now .

EG All the muslim terror suspects in France were under 24/7 hour a day surveliilance whther they don't like it or whether they do . Their homes are bugged ans watched their phones likewise are bugged , their mosques are bugged and wayched also . After 9 / 11 the Frernch Security Services prevented a similar attack in London , from watching muslim extremeits groups in France. The useless British secret service had no idea and had to be tipped off by the French CRS about it !!!

There are all sorts of hate filled imams living in London openly preacing hatred agasnst the west . One recently jailed was telling his folowers everyone not amuslim is "kaffir " ( nonbeliever _ and it is teri duty to allah to kill every kaffir , adnm take his property . He ws jailed for 7 years for incitlent to kill , which means he'll be out in about 48 months adn will be free to carry on . The French would have that siort of hate filled scum in tehri country for five minurte he woudl be handvcuffed and on a plane right back to where he came from , whether or not he's wwanted for crimes ther and whether or not they have capotial punishment . Ourt moronic goverment won't deport these imanms many of whom are wonted for atrocites and bombings in tehri won countries becasue in theri won countrie sthey have capital penalty .

One iman was recently exposed in a rupert murdoch paper the Sun as having Six children Threwives and was being given aluxury house rent free adn a 60,000 SUV with satellite navigation by the stupid English government !!! He'a wanted in syria for atrocities and bombing but our stupoid gooverment won't send him back becsadue syrian woudl if he ere found guilty execute the imam !!! ON th subject o fgays teh preach that gays should be buried up to tehri waist in publci and then thepublic throw rocks at them until they bleed to death !! Very nice !1 Our moron of a London mayor who always wants to be pc and trendy invited one of these hate fiiled scumbags to London to speadk and padi dfor him adn his hangers on to speak here . The gay lobby fouhnd some of thsi imams speeches calling for teh killing an stoning of gays . Our moron of a may , livisntone said " as long as he doen't say these things oon British soil , it;s o.k @ whay a complete C.U.N.T

The fench muslim exteremists in the end fled becasue they could not operate or plan anything from France . Where did they flee . They all came to England where they can make bogus asylum claims and then disaapear live adn finance terrort quite easily by doing credit card frauds ( recently all cards have to a have extra anti - fraud measures built into them which we've never had to haev before .and adds to our cost of living

So it is MOST IMPORTANT TO HAVR NATIONAL PRIDE . I know the US has it . And is very proud oif its flag ! Although of course US being like 50 seperate countries it varies from state to state !!.

In some ways we are more advanced than US . Althouh I slam the politicians I am frenidly with the local MP and he pretty honest I'm sure and helpful where he can be !! They have even passed a " Gender Recognition Act " ( do a google search under gender recognition act , and it will come up ) Obvioulsy it is very long being an Act of Parliament with loads and loads of jargon , BUT it does for the first time enshrine in English Law , the right to alter or change sex however you want to put it ! And for same sex marriages to be allowed whcih I think are being called a " civil ceremonies " giving the partner same legal rights as a spouse in a man - bio woman marriage . And for the fiirst time documents , birth c. , passport , d, licence can all be changed to other gender .

So in some ways we are "getting there " It's just peoples' perception . The public are very ignorant and think transsexual means " denis rodman in drag " There was a dicussion on the radio and the jock set it up as piss take . A few morons phoned in . Then a lady taecher had changed phoned in and he gave her the time on the air and she told all she had been through and how eventually she returned to school as "miss" and the children accepted and loved her just the same , and she said if she could not have changed she might even have taken her life . Another girl rang in who worked as counsellor at th egender reassignment clinic at charing cross , told howt two of her former clients to her knowledge had taken their lives ! ( she said that she couldn't continue the work it was too draining !! ) By the end o fteh show the jock had changed his attitude ! Most of the female callers said it didn''t bother them at all . It was only a few old fashioned types adn old fogeys that were scornful !!

Also another presnter , had Miriam on when satellite were running the show with her . The presenter who is tatally straight and has a girlfriend had never met a transsexual and maybe expective some man in dress type person , was obvioulsy taken aback by her femininity , He actuually started talking with Miriam and then said on air to the listeners " I cannot belive this , but I'm actually flirting with her . How strange is that ? !! "

We have come along way as i say in England at one time homsexual acts in private by consent were illegal imprisonable and people were sent to prison icluding some quite famous actors that were taken to court. If yu ever get teh book " Agianst the Law " by Peter Wildblood you'll read about it . Basically Wildblood a Daily Mail journallist , was sent down with among others Lord Montague of Beulieau for homosexual offences . ( comically the only evidence from teh plice at the tiem was thattheyheld aaprty where there were no females present !!! enough at that time to send them to prison )

As Wildblood had already been exposed and hsd nothing more to lose he started to campign for a reform in the law which eventually happened !!

!Wildblood says in his book it's only ever been US and England that ever had such repressive laws ( excluding of course fundelmentalist muslim tyrannys or should that be trannys ? lol ) Wildblood even points up that in the US ther are laws against certain acts of sex that even between a man and wife , that if enforced fully m technically would necessitate 50& of the US populaliation being put in prison .!! Wildblppd says that Eurpoena countris always were more relaxed about sexual matters and freedom .

That's why I admire someone like Allanah Starr . As wlela being extemeley smart adn avery nice person , she's very open and honest !! She came over here and appeared totally butt naked on a mainstream televison plastic surgery show to show how perfect she is . Even the hard face presenter vanessa ( feltz ) with he rclip board hoping for some mileage , was gob smacked and just said very nice dear , yes dear yes dear very very nice amazing !! Because Allanah Starr looked about 1000 times more feminine than the hard face old bag of a bio woman presenter feltz who had been expecting some man in dress tyope person !! LOL

Because Allanahs open straigh and honest adn has the balls ( excuse pun ) to be so the press canno turn her over . If The News of The World foujd out she escorted and asked her I'm sure Allanah would just say sonething like " Yes and your point being ... " So the press woudl get no mileage out f it whatsoever !!

Any way ecstatic . I still give respect to BERNERS - LEE he nade it happen . I don't have the detailed tech. knowledge you happen to possess so for me its good enough to say BERNERS -LEE made it happen . Just like when I listen to music . I might listen to beatles , ringo , the british elvis cliff richard , but I know that without ELvis Presley they could not have exisited. As john Lennon commented " Before Elvis there was nothing " There are loads and loads of modern country stars all bland sugary and similar . But for the authentic country roots you have to get back to the roots Johnny Cahs , Merele Haggard, George Jones even old Hank himself !!! :roll:

I knowthis is long . I know there are spelling mistakes . I don't have time to correct ( especially as I'm a " poor dyslexic " ) but you will get the sense of it I hope !!

:roll: What I REALLY want to know now is WHO was the inventor of Smileys ??? :roll:

:roll: Smileys ROCK !!!!

:roll: SMILEYS !! don't you just LOVE them !!! :roll: :roll:

:roll: be well !! :roll:

:roll: ziffy007 :roll: :roll:

:roll: MADE IN ENGLAND :roll: :roll:

Ecstatic
06-22-2005, 04:27 AM
[b]:roll: well ecstatic it was not said in response to your post .
Ziffy, please take the time to read the posts to which you respond, and those which you make yourself. Look at my post, to which yours is a response: you said TO ME "What difference does it make who invents some technology." I replied, "Ziffy, you're the one who said it made a frigging difference!" So yes, what you said was in response to my post (which was in response to yours); it hardly matter where the thread began.

:roll: What I REALLY want to know now is WHO was the inventor of Smileys ??? :roll:
Smileys were invented in 1963 by freelance artist Harvey Ball, who received $240 for his efforts (not bad pay for 10 minutes' work, though look at what has come of that effort). Ball was hired by State Mutual Assurance Company of Worcester, Massachusetts USA (OK - there's some national pride for you, lol) for a "friendship campaign."

If you want all the details: http://www.worcesterhistory.org/wo-smiley.html.

blckhaze
06-22-2005, 04:28 AM
maybe i should have brought my history noteboook to class

ziffy007
06-22-2005, 04:38 AM
felicia katt says ......

Why is the name of the pic in Ziffys attack on Shade Felicia.jpg? Not sure if thats a backhanded swipe at me or not. I am sure that's not my pic. I have posted them here before and there is a gallery in my profile but I guess I have to show my face again. That way, at least the record can be set straight. Ziffy, however, is another matter!!!! LOL

:roll: bit better pic :roll:

:roll: still abut "mannish " :roll:

:roll: not very feminine :roll:

:roll: not passable :roll:

:roll: stange felicia's IP is from arizona where the " felica Katt " on eros is
strange ? :roll:

:roll: felicia katt's a very common name these days !! strange ?? :roll: :idea:

:roll: Hookers !!! Don't you just LOVE them !!! :roll:

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 05:01 AM
Absolute Shade this is a kiki they said miriam ,allanah, now black?
what kind of racist comment? Oh this is too much always starting up the fire. Absolute Shade is a transexual one of the lovelies in nyc. But people on here will neevr know who she is. and i just have to say i love th xtraaaaaaaaaavaganzas too but nicole wouldnt be a good example she has a great body but the face went to far im sorry she sells it its sex but the face looks like a goat. I'm sorry i f=dont like to criticize but she is like far from pretty she hsa acrooked chin and messed up nose

Don't 4get...They also thought I was SPOOKABLE TRANNY, Sandy Michelle, Isabella Del Rio, a Tranny Chaser, Italian Paris Hilton and mmm...I forget who else..LOL

P.S I have a great avator for you Miss Spectator..I will PM it to you

NYCe
06-22-2005, 05:14 AM
:roll: stange felicia's IP is from arizona where the " felica Katt " on eros is
strange ? :roll:

:roll: Interesting. How can you see her IP address? You're on the fast track to being banned :roll:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

420time
06-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Please ban him!! :D

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
06-22-2005, 06:08 AM
how you gonna post for the 1st time and get 31 pts for saying please ban him

I want those points damnit, I'm trying to catch up to Vicki

DA FUCK?!?

TomSelis
06-22-2005, 06:13 AM
Shade,

I honestly thought you were China.
I guess it's back to the drawingboard

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 06:18 AM
LOL..Sorry

Felicia Katt
06-22-2005, 06:46 AM
I guess it was a front handed slap after all. LOL

Zippy, your English idol may be the father of the Internet, but you are its bastard son. You are so misinformed and presumptuous and short sighted and narrow minded and yet so ignorant to and arrogant about your own many shortcomings. Its hard to know where to start to at least try to clean up the shit you leave behind. But I will try to do it point by point

I posted my picture. You are welcome to criticize it all you want. But since you will never post yours, and since you demonstrate your character or lack of it by your endlessly antagonistic messages, I will consider the source and disregard it entirely. I get literally hundreds of unsoliciited complimentary IM's and emails every week, so its easy for me to overlook yours. My guess is you would be turned on by my pic more if I was wearing BIG Rhinstone glasses, a feather boa, and platform shoes and was seated at a piano, but to each their own.

I'm not in Arizona, I'm in California. I'm not on Eros in either state. Why would I be? I'm not an escort. The Felicia on Eros isn't me. She isn't even a Felicia Katt. and she isn't even from Arizona. She is just visiting! Posting her pic as if it were me was pretty pointless. Its not me, but I'd still hold my head high if it were.

Since I am on a large national network, with randomly assigned dynamic IP, and since I am on through a router, I doubt you can see my IP address. Why you would try to or claim to is beyond me. Maybe you tracked me back to Yahoo/Geocities, where I have my web space and email address. For all I know, their server is in Arizona, but I'm not. Since I have that web page listed in my profile here, it wasn't exactly rocket science to find that, but whatever

Felicia Katt is not my real name. Its a psuedonym I use only the boards. I don't know how many other Felicia Katts there are out there, but I'm the only one on here. and I'm real. At least two guys from here have met me in person, at Peanuts, and Vicki and I have done things together in person several times. You will never meet anyone from here in person, though your face might meet their fist if you were ever to dare to show it. But we all know that won't happen, right? Because all you have are keyboard cajones. I'm the Katt. but you're the real pussy.

Felicia

gaiseric
06-22-2005, 08:00 AM
Eloquent and straight to the point as ever, Felicia.
A pity it will go over his head

Your posts are always interesting to read

Felicia Katt
06-22-2005, 08:22 AM
Thank you Gaiseric :)

steeveX
06-22-2005, 09:12 AM

sad people with too much time on their hands

tubgirl
06-22-2005, 01:38 PM
Thank you Gaiseric :)

outstanding post Felicia. you did, however, forget all the smileys :lol:

Ecstatic
06-22-2005, 03:51 PM
I'm the Katt. but you're the real pussy.
Well said, Felicia! Back arched and claws out, ehh? Zippy better zip it if he knows what's good for him.

ItsJustBill
06-22-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm the Katt. but you're the real pussy.
Well said, Felicia! Back arched and claws out, ehh? Zippy better zip it if he knows what's good for him.

If he knew what was good for him??? It's apparent he doesn't have a friggin clue and he can't even buy one from Vanna!

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 04:47 PM

You can say that again 8)

steeveX
06-22-2005, 05:23 PM

You can say that again 8)

to quote Liam Lynch "whatever"

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 05:35 PM
You just want to have the last word....Don't you? LOL

romeo
06-22-2005, 06:55 PM
ABSOLUTE SHADE

359988 Points<<<<----------just for curiosity but......... :!: :!: :!: WHY :?: :?: :?:......can someone explain this???

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-22-2005, 07:09 PM
People are HATERS here. LMAO

romeo
06-22-2005, 07:51 PM
People are HATERS here. LMAO

ummmm :roll: ....why??....my question is not against you....I just can't really understand what is the logic behind these points...that's all

blckhaze
06-22-2005, 08:20 PM
she make tons of LONG posts. she loves to talk to us.

tsluver247
06-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Sounds like ABSOLUTE SHADE is the "Who is Waldo" of Hung Angels Forum, not the "Where is Waldo". :wink: Why does revealing a person's identity matter in this forum? I thought this was an internet forum.

Overlord Abomination
06-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Sounds like ABSOLUTE SHADE is the "Who is Waldo" of Hung Angels Forum, not the "Where is Waldo". :wink: Why does revealing a person's identity matter in this forum? I thought this was an internet forum.

They're obsessed with her, And it also helps to talk about someone when bored.

castabyss
06-23-2005, 12:26 AM
Dude,

You're just mean for the sake of being mean. Why are you here?

Quinn
06-23-2005, 12:57 AM
Castabyss,

I have seen a number of great avatars on this site, but your's is definitely the best yet.

-Quinn

LG
06-23-2005, 09:45 AM
ziffy, fizzy, whatever the hell your name is:

Frankly, you're just being an annoying, offensive twat who deserves to be bitchslapped a few times around the head. I don't know why you're even here if all you want is to insult everyone else.

Your use of smileys and your stupid catchphrase "Don't you just love them" (Don't we just hate you) is infuriating.

MADE IN ENGLAND? So what? So was Jack the ripper. Face it laddy, your soccer team gets asskicked all over the pitch by Germany every few years, your ratio of teenage, unwed mothers is sky high and your royals are, frankly a bunch of stuck-up twits who spend millions jetting around the world every year.

Now an intelligent person might recognise these facts (just as an intelligent American might admit that the US president isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, or an intelligent Frenchman might tell you that nuclear testing off Pacific islands probably isn't the best way to endear yourself to other nations). And a real patriot would want to see these things put right. But you, apparently, seem to think that England and the English are best thing since sliced bread.

So what if the British invented the steam engine or developed the world wide web? It doesn't make you any less of a knobhead.

"The English are not very spiritual people, so they invented cricket to give them some idea of eternity."
George Bernard Shaw

LG
06-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Wow ziffmeister...you have me stunned with your clever response. Did you even read my email? How about replying on each point rather than giving us your endless tirade of schoolboy facts once again.

In fact, I'm so in awe of your witty and well-researched reply that all I can say is:

What a load of old cobblers!

Here are some more facts for you, just off the top of my head:

- Motorcars were invented by the Germans and perfected by the Americans.
- Roads and dams were first built by the Greeks and Romans
- Aeroplanes were invented by the Wright Brothers.
- The cinema was first developed in France.
- Gunpowder is a chinese Chinese invention.
- The Continent gave the world Vivaldi, Mozart, Beethoven and Tchaikovsky, Chopin, Handel, Bach. All England could manage were Holst and Elgar.
- Europe gave us the works of Van Gogh, Picasso, Matisse, Monet, Gauguin and Dali, Cezanne, Caravaggio, Raphael and Rembrandt. Britain gave us Constable and Gainsborough.
-The chip in your PC is probably American and made in China or Taiwan, and the operating system you are using is probably American.
- Everybody around the world hates English food.
- Everybody around the world hates the English weather.
- A lot of people don't even like the English.
- Every McDonald's I've ever seen in England is always packed. The English eat American food as much as the American's do.
- Then again, you gave the world Nick Leeson and a dish called 'toad in the hole'. You must be very proud.

Ecstatic
06-23-2005, 02:23 PM
:roll: FACT !!! Look at England on the map !! England one of smallest countries in the world . 4th largest economy in the whole world !!! THat's even after having to subsidise evey corrupt degenerate tip pot country in the world !!! :roll:
FACT?!?! First: England is not a country; it's the largest political subdivision of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which is a country (though some Irish and Scots might dispute that state of affairs). Second: it is FAR from small: the UK may rank only 77th in the list of countries ordered by land area (244,820 sq mi), but that places it far ahead of some 125 other countries, actually making it one of the largest (that is, in the top 40%). You want small? Try Denmark (43,094), Netherlands (41,526), Switzerland (41,290), Belgium (30,528), never mind Liechenstein (160), San Marino (61), Monaco (1.6), or Vatican City (.44).

As for economy: Yes, in 2002 the UK ranked fourth in GDP (behind the US, Germany, and Japan and ahead of France), but dropped to 11th in per capita income (which at $25,940 is still outstanding).

Interestingly, the country with the healthiest economy (measured as GDP or Gross Domestic Product per capita) is a very small country, Luxemborg (2,586 sq mi, $54053.46 per person vs. France $27488.98 per person and 547,030 sq mi).

:roll: FACT 2 !! YOU would not even be able to suf the net if it was not for ENGLISHMAN TIM BERNERS - LEE. :roll:
This has been addressed, but apparently you simply want to keep shouting Berners-Lee's name from the rooftops. Besides, I don't want to "suf" [sic] the 'net or anything else. (And for that matter, even without the World Wide Web, we would still have the Internet, complete with BBS, e-mail, FTP, gopher, and any number of other transfer protocols besides http (which is what powers the Web), and if Berners-Lee hadn't invented the Web, someone else would have invented a protocol very similar to http. But there would be no modern electronic era altogether without Jack Kilby (American inventor of the integrated circuit) or another American you might have heard of, Thomas Edison.

:roll: FACT 3 !!! YOU would not even be able to afford a computer were it not for ENGLSIH BUSINESS MAN SIR ALAN SUGAR going to america abd breqking the monopoly o fgreedy american theives IBM who haed ben charging 5000 to 10, 000 dollrs for an old 2086 computer with feeble specification , 9 inch BLACK AND WHITE monitor , and black and white DOT MATRIX printer ( set to print 1 page , put on ear plugs top drwon out noise and wait 2 YEARS !!!! ) And the dimmo americans were happy to borow money and go bankrupt to pay it . with hsi IBM clones the price crashing AMSTRAD ( Alan Michael Trading ) 1140 and 1260 , SIR ALAN SUGAR CAME TO AMERICA and took thsoe greedy american lazy thieving cunts at I.B.M. APART !!!:roll:
Sir Alan Sugar? The British Donald Trump (The Apprentice)? The founder of Amstrad who in In 1985 released the PCW8256 word processor which, although made of very cheap components, reatailed at over £300? (While in the US Steve Jobs and Apple had already developed the MacIntosh PC and Bill Gates and company had developed DOS and were developing Windows which would bring personal computing not only to businesses and design professionals but to the masses.) Interesting that you brownnose Sugar so avidly, when he said "I don’t like bullshiters, I don’t like schmoozers and I don’t like arselickers."

:roll: What has america given to the world ? . mcdonalds and pizza hut pepsi cola . pizza hut is typical of what americans do . They have taken a calssic helathy italian dish and bastardised it . They have copied ti using cheap recycled waste materians into a foul smelling , vile , pile of crap . Then using brain washing campaigns conned the american dummos pay them 40 dollars for an old bit o fstale bread with some old recycled ingredients onit together with pepsi and " sald bar " some old stale genetically modified ingredients drenched in dressing made from old recyled car engine acle grease and sumo oil " and the dummo americans fall for it !!! I forgot "" subway sandwiches " stale old bread with choose some stale old ingredients such as unrecognisable pressed chicken laof made from the waste material even mcdaonlds woudln't buy for their chicken " nuggets " ( reconsitited chicken testicles !!! ) Thanks ALOT USA !! Yeah Right O.K. !!!!! :roll:
Americans--those residing in Brooklyn, NY--have contributed one of the best responses possible to your tirades: Fuhgeddabowdit!

LG
06-23-2005, 04:03 PM
You know what missy007, I'm not even going to bothering arguing after this. If you want your hero to be Alan Sugar and think that the English have invented everything worth anything then fine. You're severely deluded, but that's not my problem.

As for the issue of McDonald's, I'm not a fan of the chain either. But you're dragging two honourable activists (Morris and Steel) through the mud with you by suggesting that you bear any resemblance to them.

Interestingly, you've failed to answer any of my points in my last two posts, instead going on about McDonald's this and McDonald's that. McDonald's is closing branches all around the world and is pulling out of a few countries entirely. The general global economy, mid-East problems and Mad Cow Disease have ensured this. (Oh, did I mention that Mad Cow Disease is a characterstically British disease?)

The British (and the English) have many things to be proud of. You, my friend (and I use that word in the loosest possible way) are not one of them.

Oh and I'm sure Tottenham fans remember Alan Sugar very fondly. He bought a top five club with classy players and a brand image second to none and helped them to become a mid-table irrelevance, a club that paled in comparison to Man Utd, Liverpool and fierce rivals Arsenal. He made a decent profit and left the club with a debt. His attacking side leaked goals and United and Chelsea fans sang "Just a spoonful of Sugar helps the Tottenham go down." Yeah, great English hero. Definitely. But only if you support Arsenal.

Ecstatic- great counter arguments by the way.

Ecstatic
06-23-2005, 04:25 PM
Ecstatic- great counter arguments by the way.
Thanks, LG, though obviously they made no difference at all to Snuffy.

Sigh. If only Megabody were here....

Ecstatic
06-23-2005, 04:49 PM
[b] :roll: Sorry wrong again ecstatic !!! FACTS your beloved steve jobs inventor of the mp3 ( not ) the ipod the worlds most usless worst over - hoped ( should that be OVAH !!! LOL LOL LOL ) sand overpriced mp3 !!! :roll:
Aside from the fact that this sentence (if one accepts it as such) makes virtually no sense at all ("over - hoped"? "sand"? "overpriced mp3"? - hint: mp3 is a file format, not merchandise), you're claiming that I'm wrong about statements I never made. Learn to read, oh august British boy genius. I never said I love Steve Jobs, nor did I claim he invented either the mp3 or the iPod (fwiw, mp3 was invented by the German outfit The Fraunhofer Institute). What Jobs did in the 80's, followed far more powerfully (if at tremendously greedy profit levels, I never claimed otherwise) by Gates/Microsoft, Intel, Dell, Compaq, and the rest, was bring personal computing into the marketplace, into businesses and design studios and homes around the world. Not Alan Sugar. However, you're right on one note: IBM badly mishandled the whole PC revolution, and are still paying the consequences. For them, as the world's dominant mainframe computer manufacturer (as well as a dominant player in electronic office products such as the typewriter), the PC was an incidental triffle, so under-powered at the time that they hardly thought it worth a bother. So they handed the OS development over to Gates, whence came Microsoft, and IBM clones began to appear. For years--yea, even unto this very day--non-MacIntosh PCs were typically known as IBM clones even though IBM had long become a bit player in the market, which was dominated by Compaq, Dell, Gateway, and other companies whose genius lay not in research and development of new technology, but in packaging and marketing other companies' technology.

Apple actually has fared less well (a mere 10% marketshare at best) because they are innovators and only occasionally brilliant marketers (as with the iPod and the iMac). Sugar on the other hand made billions selling sophisticated but soon-to-be obsolete word processing systems. The 8256 and 8512 were innovative in their day, packaging all components together in a stand-alone system which was inexpensive, but also maladaptive. They weren't PCs (Personal Computer) and shouldn't be compared with the same; they were the 8256 and 8512 PCW (Personal Computer Wordprocessor). In the States, Wang Labs had a very similar product, the Wang OA (Office Assistant), though that was actually several steps closer to a now-traditional PC.

All the hardware was mounted in the monitor case, along with the 3" floppy disk drive. An optional secondary disk drive could be added (360 kb/side). There was only one power cord used for the printer, monitor and keyboard. The printer was an Amstrad matrix printer (90 cps in draft mode and 20 cps in letter-quality mode--compare that with today's laser printers and inkjets, lol). Limitations? You could not connect another printer to the PCW; to use another printer, optional RS232 or Centronics interfaces were available. The Locoscript manual was a daunting 700 pages in length. It was not WYSIWYG. Yes, they contributed to the evolution of personal computing, but nowhere near the degree to which you claim.

Ah well, it's like Shakira sings: I may as well try to read poems to a horse.

Overlord Abomination
06-23-2005, 05:31 PM
hint: mp3 is a file format, not merchandise

You try explaining that to those bastards over at Apple and every other Digital music retailer....

Ecstatic
06-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Well, yes, but they aren't selling "mp3" they are selling product encoded as mp3 format. It's the product (the song), not the format per se.

Overlord Abomination
06-23-2005, 08:32 PM
Well, yes, but they aren't selling "mp3" they are selling product encoded as mp3 format. It's the product (the song), not the format per se.

Eh...Damn you...Damn you to hell :evil:

Your right though

Ecstatic
06-23-2005, 08:40 PM
Well, if hell is anything like Seanchai's Shemales from Hell website, I'll deal. :)

Love your Gia avatar, btw.

castabyss
06-24-2005, 02:48 AM
Again, fizzy, zippy, whatever, I have two questions:

1) What are you doing here?

2) Why do you keep posting pics of old white men?

CA

Overlord Abomination
06-24-2005, 03:03 AM
Well, if hell is anything like Seanchai's Shemales from Hell website, I'll deal. :)

Love your Gia avatar, btw.

What if hell was all Gorilla's in speedos...Yea i bet your reconsidering arnt you?

Thanks for the complement. When I saw Gia gettin down I had to make an avatar out of it

mixedprettyboy
07-11-2005, 04:11 AM
Yo, ABSOLUTE_SHADE what do you think about Isabella Delrio?

lmao

kieron
07-11-2005, 02:10 PM
MADE IN ENGLAND? So what? So was Jack the ripper. Face it laddy, your soccer team gets asskicked all over the pitch by Germany every few years, your ratio of teenage, unwed mothers is sky high and your royals are, frankly a bunch of stuck-up twits who spend millions jetting around the world every year.

I've got a couple of things to add to this post by LG...

1) The Lions just got WASTED 3-0 by the All Blacks on their tour of NZ!!!! Shame! The All Blacks kicked pommy and irish ass! at a fraction of the money put into the lions.

2) Prince William isn't stuck up! Diana was though according to Jim, the VCO in charge of visits to NZ by dignitaries (sorry, not sure what VCO stands for though), I had the pleasure of driving the luggage vehicle for prince williams party here in NZ.

and to Ziffy...please read what others have posted and then post back in a concise and clear manner, thanks!

"Choice bro'" - www.kiwifm.co.nz

tsluver247
07-12-2005, 03:15 AM
It seems like ABSOLUTE SHADE is the Deepthroat of the HungAngels Board. :wink:

ONEWORLD
07-12-2005, 03:26 AM
I THINK ABSOLUTE IS CUTE...

NO HORMONES HUH?...

8)

07-12-2005, 05:43 PM
SHADE IS ONE OF THA LOVELYS

Evilhomer
07-13-2005, 05:14 AM
I can not believe I read all 11 pages of this.. I want my 20 minutes back.

ONEWORLD
07-13-2005, 08:36 AM
SHADE IS ONE OF THA LOVELYS

WHOA, PUMP YA BRAKES MA...

SHE'S CUTE AND ALL...

BUT...

SHE'S NO XTRAVAGANZA... :wink:

ONEWORLD
07-13-2005, 11:21 PM
XTRAVAGANZA?...

WHAT AM I SAYING?...

SHE'S NOT EVEN AN EBONY. 8)

geekmeat
07-14-2005, 12:17 AM
XTRAVAGANZA?...

WHAT AM I SAYING?...

SHE'S NOT EVEN AN EBONY. 8)

YIKES!
You mean she isnt even as good looking as SANIA?

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-14-2005, 12:33 AM
LMAO..STILL AT IT? NOW EVERYONE IS CONVINCED IM ISABELLA DEL RIO. WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO FIGURE OUT WHO I AM? I FEEL LIKE AN INTERNET CELEBRITY. THE FUNNY THING IS EVERY PERSON U ACCUSE ME OF BEING ARE MY FRIENDS (MIRIAM, ALLANAH, ISABELLA, SPOOKABLE BRICK) BUT WRONG AGAIN.

NOW ABOUT SANIA. SHE IS LOVELY. THOSE PICTURES DONT DO HER NO JUSTICE. SHE LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN PERSON. SHE'S NOT VERY PHOTOGENIC.

ABOUT BEING ONE OF THE LOVELIES..I NEVER CLAIMED THAT. JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP. THAT JUST SOMETHING MISS SASHA STATED.

ABOUT BEING GANZA OR EBONY..IF YOU ONLY KNEW. LMAO

romeo
07-14-2005, 12:59 AM
but...but...hey!!!....my identikit was right...you are really geekmeat :mrgreen:

ONEWORLD
07-14-2005, 01:12 AM
LMAO..STILL AT IT? NOW EVERYONE IS CONVINCED IM ISABELLA DEL RIO. WHY?...

I THINK ABSOLUTE IS CUTE...

I GAVE YOU THAT COMPLIMENT FOR ONE REASON, HOPING TO FLUSH YOU OUT...

NOTICE I DIDN'T SAY ISABELLA WAS CUTE, BUT ABSOLUTE...

AND THEN...

SHADE IS ONE OF THA LOVELYS...

SASHA CONFIRMS THAT YOU & ISABELLA ARE ONE IN THE SAME...

ABOUT BEING ONE OF THE LOVELIES..I NEVER CLAIMED THAT. JUST TO CLEAR THAT UP. THAT JUST SOMETHING MISS SASHA STATED.

RIGHT, SOMETHING SHE STATED ABOUT YOU...

IS IT JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT ON ISABELLA'S SITE, SHE SHARES SOME WEB CAM PICTURES WITH SASHA FOX?...

I THINK NOT...

LOOK MA, DON'T BE EMBARASSED...

YOU'RE A CUTE GIRL, LOL...

NOW ABOUT SANIA...

YES LET'S ADDRESS SANIA...

YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE ME SAY ONE DEROGATORY THING ON THIS SITE ABOUT SANIA EBONY...

THE GIRL IS SEDUCTION PERSONIFIED...

BUT SOME OF THOSE OTHERS, WELL... 8)

tippinnottrippin
07-14-2005, 01:16 AM
Let me tell you Shade looks great trust me I know
Hey Shade do you remember me.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-14-2005, 01:17 AM
LOL AGAIN

I KNOW SASHA AND ISABELLA KNOW EACH OTHER. DUH! WE ALL DO.

I CAN CARE LESS WHO U THINK I AM. IM JUST CLEARING UP STATEMENT TOWARDS ME: ABSOLUTE SHADE

ONEWORLD
07-14-2005, 01:21 AM
YOU NOTICE HOW THIS BITCH IS PLAYING DOWN HER LOOKS NOW...

CHANGING HER AVATAR AND SHIT. :wink:

geekmeat
07-14-2005, 01:25 AM
He he
I knew I would get a reaction out of you and no I WAS NOT trying to read miss Sania she is lovely(in queenspeak of course).
You never answered me when I asked you if you belonged to a house and walked balls.
So do you?
I have another question.....

GISELLE!!!!
WHY DONT YOU POST!
YOU HAVE A ZILLION FANS........ESPECIALLY ME .........I think you should be a pagaent girl your that beautiful.

I see that the "triple crown" of balls are comming up.

The pocc ball,the legends ball and the latex ball and IM SURE many of you will be walking.......

and in the case of giselle winning........

tsluver247
07-14-2005, 01:36 AM
LMAO..STILL AT IT? NOW EVERYONE IS CONVINCED IM ISABELLA DEL RIO. WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT TO FIGURE OUT WHO I AM? I FEEL LIKE AN INTERNET CELEBRITY. THE FUNNY THING IS EVERY PERSON U ACCUSE ME OF BEING ARE MY FRIENDS (MIRIAM, ALLANAH, ISABELLA, SPOOKABLE BRICK) BUT WRONG AGAIN.

NOW ABOUT SANIA. SHE IS LOVELY. THOSE PICTURES DONT DO HER NO JUSTICE. SHE LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN PERSON. SHE'S NOT VERY PHOTOGENIC.

Give us some hints. Have you been on Maury's show? :wink: Just kidding. You do not have to answer. Are you Isabella del Nuevo York? :lol:

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-14-2005, 01:54 AM
YOU NOTICE HOW THIS BITCH IS PLAYING DOWN HER LOOKS NOW...

CHANGING HER AVATAR AND SHIT. :wink:

LMAO..YOU ARE FUNNY..BUT WHATS WRONG WITH MY AVATOR? U DONT THINK SHE'S PRETTY? SHE'S NOT GANZA? SHE'S NOT EBONY?

LMAO

NYCe
07-14-2005, 01:59 AM
Giselle wouldn't post here if we paid her to.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-14-2005, 02:20 AM
LMAO

How about this?

castabyss
07-14-2005, 02:22 AM
Is this thread really still alive?

ONEWORLD
07-14-2005, 02:30 AM
LMAO

How about this?

WOW...NICE, BUT WHY AREN'T THEY ARE ON YOUR SITE?

AND JUDGING FROM THE BUNK BEDS...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/jx2_126.jpeg

WHICH HALF-WAY HOUSE WERE THESE TAKEN AT?... 8)

J/K THE PICS ARE SUPERB. :wink:

geekmeat
07-14-2005, 04:25 AM
Giselle wouldn't post here if we paid her to.

I STILL LOVE HER ..............
I try to be respectful to most of the girls(except those who try it).
I am Not a chaser and I AM SURE if she saw me she would be interested......

I will kept trying though.....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-14-2005, 06:16 AM
damn shame

geekmeat
07-14-2005, 06:42 AM
LMAO

How about this?

HMMM
IF that is you then your latin.....
Judging by the thinness of your body im thinking you are either young or havent been a TS too long since I dont see any "pumped" parts....
You dont have to post your pics...honest we love you all the same.......even if you are beastly........really,plenty of girl are.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-14-2005, 07:13 AM
8)

Overlord Abomination
07-14-2005, 08:15 AM
damn shame

What is?

Sweet pics, If its shade or not.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-15-2005, 01:35 AM
why do I get the feeling I will be approached several times later tonight by hung posters asking me "So who do you think is Absolute Shade? Is she in here?"
and once again in my "MYOFB" mode I'll just SMH and sip on my http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v66/lou_cypher/SecHead.jpg

ONEWORLD
07-15-2005, 01:39 AM
*CLEARS THROAT* 8)

TomSelis
07-15-2005, 02:13 AM
It's kind of funny how people that could blow up spots just won't.....

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
07-15-2005, 04:11 AM
It's kind of funny how people that could blow up spots just won't.....

Aint it though.............................

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-15-2005, 08:01 AM
LMAO

How about this?

HMMM
IF that is you then your latin.....
Judging by the thinness of your body im thinking you are either young or havent been a TS too long since I dont see any "pumped" parts....
You dont have to post your pics...honest we love you all the same.......even if you are beastly........really,plenty of girl are.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN INQUIRING ABOUT HER/ HIS IDENTITY FOR YEARS…

Damm One World. You are just out of control. LOL

I only been a member since October 2004. For years?

her/his? How dare you? I'm a her!!!

LOL

Your right I'm not Jahaira Xtrava, She is away with her man. I don't know any Jessica Xtrava unless you meant Jessie? Not her either.

In all honesty, Why are you so worried about who I am anyway?

I find it hilarious...You remind me of when Vicki thought I was Miriam. She was out there to prove that.

Only one person guessed rite on who I am. You know who u are.

I am not an Xtrava or affiliated with them. LOL

I'm in the House of Hung Angels. LOL

ONEWORLD
07-15-2005, 08:35 AM
Damm One World. You are just out of control. LOL

LOL...

In all honesty, Why are you so worried about who I am anyway?

YOU'RE THE ONE POSTING SUPPOSED SEMI-NUDE PICTURES OF HIMSELF AND LEAVING TEASERS LIKE...

I am not an Xtrava or affiliated with them. LOL

HMMMM....WHY IS HE, ALL OF SUDDEN, DISTANCING HIMSELF FROM THE "X" CLAN?...

DID THEY REACH OUT AND ASK HIM TO FALL BACK ON THE ALL POSTING?...

HMMMMM.... :?:

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-15-2005, 08:38 AM
8)

ONEWORLD
07-15-2005, 08:41 AM
THAT'S WHY I ENJOY YOU SO, ABSOLUTE...

I CAN NEVER GET TOO OUTRAGEOUS FOR YOU...

I THINK REAL RECOGNIZE REAL. :wink:

YOU NOTICE SHE ADDRESSED THE XTRAVA'S, BUT SHE DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT ISABELLA...HMMMM :wink:

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Its like I always said...The truth hurts and lies dont affect you unless they have truth in them.

ONEWORLD
07-15-2005, 08:57 AM
IF THERE IS NO TRUTH IN MY ACCUSATIONS, THEN WHY WAS SHE POSTING HER PICS...HMMMM 8)

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-15-2005, 09:02 AM
LOL again....Darling I never said that was me in those pixs.

You assumed that. I just figured if you were posting pixs..I could do the same in fun.

ONEWORLD
07-15-2005, 09:05 AM
GOD, THAT'S A FUCKING LOW BLOW...

AND ON THAT NOTE...

*SALUTES*

GOOD NIGHT.

BTW. AB SHADE :arrow: ISABELLA DEL RIO, LOLLLLLL

ABSOLUTE SHADE
07-15-2005, 09:06 AM
YOU NOTICE SHE ADDRESSED THE XTRAVA'S, BUT SHE DIDN'T SAY SHIT ABOUT ISABELLA...HMMMM :wink:

What do u want me to say about her? I stated earlier..I wasn't her. So why should I repeat myself?

NYCe
07-15-2005, 11:10 AM
Ok this thread has ran its course. And stop posting pictures of Isabella because now you're making my job harder.