PDA

View Full Version : If you are into

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Documentaries about the conspiracies of our country and christianity.

Please watch this movie, the full movie is on this website.

www.zeitgeist.com

It really made me think about the central banking system, federal tax, and other things going on in our government.

thx1138
02-12-2008, 01:23 AM
Too late: the link doesn't work. The thought police got to it first. It's not a conspiracy. It's policy: one world government. World population to be reduced by 80%. Other than that it's business as usual.

El Nino
02-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Good Girl Kelly! You are awakening from the Great American Slumber that *they* attempt to put us under!!! Great film, highly recommended.

Oli
02-12-2008, 03:17 AM
Careful Kelly, the tin foil hat will fuck up your hair-do :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 04:12 AM
www.zeitgeistmovie.com sorry guys

Chicago Guy
02-12-2008, 05:26 AM
Pretty cool video. Obviously the guy has 100% zero understanding of economics though...

bubbski
02-12-2008, 08:01 AM
Kelly, I must agree with you...the movie is awesome, scary and connects a shitload of dots concerning the conspiracies in our midst.
The first time I clicked it on, I had absolutely no intention of spending close to two hours in front of the computer, but it got me hooked and i watched the whole movie, almost missing the Ricky Martin concert.
Since then I have sent the link to family and friends and most agree. there's a lot there to digest...and even if you don't buy into every single frame's worth of information, watch it, take it in, mull it over.

Thanks for bringing this to the forum. This a strange time folks...eat up all the info that you can before another underseas cable gets cut, or the information blackout hits ever so closer to home!

MrsKellyPierce
02-12-2008, 08:03 AM
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.

Ozniak
02-12-2008, 08:30 AM
People need a scapegoat.

Lets elect the dead.