PDA

View Full Version : QUALITIES GUYS LOOK 4 IN TS GIRLS

jessicamoore
02-11-2008, 04:40 AM
?WHAT R THE QUALITIES GUYS LOPOK 4 IN TS GIRLS IF THEY WANT TO DATE OR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP

CORVETTEDUDE
02-11-2008, 04:46 AM
No different than the ones desired of a GG...
1. Honesty
2. That she not be a hooker
3. Disease free
4. Self-reliant
5. Monogomous

thx1138
02-11-2008, 05:51 AM
gives good GFE.

JamesHunt
02-11-2008, 05:56 AM
mental communication 8) Unless you're both on crack cocaine, it's impossible to shag 24/7

4ever_ngt
02-12-2008, 02:27 AM
same thing I look for in a GG.. a chic wit a good head on her..be it steet smarts or academic cus da dumb bitches will get you killed or worse

strokeitnow
02-12-2008, 02:33 AM
I agree with all of the above and would like to add that it does help if they look like the chicks in the best ever post...

q1a2z3
02-12-2008, 05:34 AM
How about:

Chantilly lace and pretty face, ponytail down hanging, a wiggle in the walk and giggle in the talk make the world go round...

Bigger brain than GG's typical squirrel brain as Borrat pointed out in his movie.

hiring a maid to come in a few times a month instead of complaining about me never cleaning.

learning to operate a copy of the yellow pages to get stuff fixed around the house instead of thinking the guy will do it.

never doing that typical GG "I'm mad" stuff and then you say "about what" then she says "you know". Then you think she has brain damage - I can't read her mind.

In other words can science build a new improved "woman" that wants to enjoy life - regardless of the plumbing below her waist? GG's seem to enjoy life up to when the kid shows up then they get responsible and don't want to have fun according to Sam Kinison. George Carlin said, "woman push for pain while men pull for pleasure.

q1a2z3
02-12-2008, 05:37 AM
What's wrong with her being a hooker? It's just a job. She might be able to support me and let me buy lots of guy toys and lets remember she's a professional at sex so what's not to like.

saifan
02-12-2008, 05:40 AM
No different than the ones desired of a GG...
1. Honesty
2. That she not be a hooker
3. Disease free
4. Self-reliant
5. Monogomous

Corvette Dude pretty much nailed it.

Gmanfromthechi
02-12-2008, 04:58 PM
Yep Corvette nailed it. Her not being a hooker, q1a2z, is based on the original question being, "?WHAT R THE QUALITIES GUYS LOPOK 4 IN TS GIRLS IF THEY WANT TO DATE OR LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP" Key word phrase being long term.

Could u really handle the woman you're in love with or deeply involved with being a hooker? Sure she would fuck u like no other, but as for me, Id be pretty damn jealous.

will802
02-12-2008, 07:07 PM
1. Honesty and sincerity
2. Positive outlook on life
3. Being comfortable in their own skin

and of course what others have said

SXFX
02-13-2008, 03:39 AM
Passion
Lust
Compassion
And not take her self or the world too seriously

The passion and lust are two very important things for me.
I know it's odd from a guy but I need passion and lust in a relationship.
I've been in one too many relationships where there was love but.....well no passion and lust to back it up. It was like being an elderly couple.
I love it when a girl just loves to be with me, who loves to lay her head on my lap while we watch TV and who hugs me while I'm cooking her dinner.

justatransgirl
02-13-2008, 05:13 AM
If you guys look for all that deep esoteric relationship stuff, then why are the first two questions we get always...

"How big are you?" And "Are yuo functional?"

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Chubby Cox
02-13-2008, 07:49 AM
Hotness and noncrazyness.

mikec2008
02-15-2008, 03:31 AM
someone with a great sense of humor, positive outlook on life, good sense of self, great smile and just all around cuteness...

pittsburghadmirer
02-15-2008, 05:20 AM
good sense of humor, likes to have fun, confidence, no drama, etc. Needless to say, I was 0 for 3 in the TG dating game. My longest relationship w/ a TG was 8 or 9 months. All three had issues. Lets leave it at that.