PDA

View Full Version : an email that I got the other day through EROS

manny
02-11-2008, 03:36 AM
wow...
that is just wrong. you need to contact the police, fbi, and possibly the marines.

MrsKellyPierce
02-11-2008, 03:40 AM
This is utterly disgusting.

This man obviously need psychological help!

Jericho
02-11-2008, 04:00 AM
I would surmise that the only war that wanker ever saw was on CNN....The sick fuck.

Oli
02-11-2008, 04:01 AM
Ditto what manny said, contact the police, and the FBI (it's an interstate communication).

I wonder if he's thought about the consequences of gang rape in prison?

CORVETTEDUDE
02-11-2008, 04:41 AM
Nicole, you are well advised to contact the authorities, specifically the FBI. The threat via the internat is a federal offense. The perp is correct in stating you remain unprotected by local police, if he is who he says he is.

As a retired SEAL, I've seen several nut cases like this guy. He may or may not be real. The threat is real, if you percieve it to be. Jericho, you may be right and, just as easily, you may be wrong. Thing is, the threat wasn't communicated to you, I doubt you're an expert, and your assumption is ill-advised.

Nicole, in the best interests of your personal safety, you need to report the incident. Let the authorities determine its validity. And, above all...Watch Your Back.

Legend
02-11-2008, 04:46 AM
Invest in a handgun nicole.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-11-2008, 04:48 AM
The man is deranged. If this was sent as a joke it ain't funny. If i were you, I'd keep a copy of his original letter and send it to a few to close friends/relatives in case something bad were to happen. Also, Id inform the proper authorities about this and get legal advice on what you could do about it. Not to mention, doing a heavy screening of all clients doesn't hurt.

~Kisses.

HTG

TomSelis
02-11-2008, 05:33 AM
Damn, that's fucked up and not funny at all. This guy sounds like a deep seated psychopath. Be safe, Nicole.

Tall_Young_Jock
02-11-2008, 05:42 AM
it sounds fake... like someone is trying really hard to scare you

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-11-2008, 05:48 AM

Hmm..You might be on to something. And the 1st that comes to my mind..could be Monica Foxxx for all we know trying to scare her and affect her business. Afterall, she is quite known for being vicious and for flagging other ts'es off on CL on numerous cities just because she has nothing better to do, Ain't that right Jwbl? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

thx1138
02-11-2008, 05:50 AM
"I'm coming after you"...sounds like Bill O'Reilly. I'm sure it's a crank designed to scare you. If it were for real he'd just track you down and cut your head off without making any threats....it would be a lot easier that way to do it. Now with this e-mail you're on alert so it's going to be a lot harder for him to nail you. Gee, Nicole, what is it about you that brings out the worst in people?

JamesHunt
02-11-2008, 05:52 AM
You got the header with the ip address, etc???

JamesHunt
02-11-2008, 06:25 AM
Anyway, I posted it here for a variety of reasons.

Don't tell me you made it all up to seek attention :roll:

CORVETTEDUDE
02-11-2008, 06:25 AM
I think it's a crank. I'm not calling any authorities. It's very impersonal; almost generic. I don't care. I told him to just make sure he brings his donation. Every day of my life, I have been what someone, somewhere, wants to hate. I've been threatened for being who I am before. With clients, I hope for the best but plan for the worst. Being a TS is always like that on some level. Life is always safer when you let your genitals define you.

Anyway, I posted it here for a variety of reasons.

I hope you're right and I'm wrong, and you're making the correct decision.

thx1138
02-11-2008, 06:26 AM
could be chef mike. LOL

chefmike
02-11-2008, 06:43 AM
could be chef mike. LOL

Good one...

chefmike
02-11-2008, 06:51 AM
I think Nicole posted this because she would like people to believe that everyone who has a problem with her is some kind of TS hater, not because she is hostile, antagonistic, and offensive to so many people.

:violin :boring

Felicia Katt
02-11-2008, 07:08 AM
wow, someone is threatend with being carved up by a psycho with a knife, and some of you think its a joke or a dodge? Thats un fucking believably cold and callous.

Nicole shared the letter with me, in its original form. Its real. I was the one who told her to post it, in the hopes that people might have some insight into who sent it, or might have seen or heard of similar threats as being hollow ones, so she could worry a little less. Gmail will not do anything without a subpoena or warrant and the police would probably rather solve a hooker's murder than prevent it. If that were to happen, how would you feel? happy? vindicated? triumphant? If you would feel anything other than horror and grief, what does that say about you?

FK

tsntx
02-11-2008, 07:17 AM
wow, someone is threatend with being carved up by a psycho with a knife, and some of you think its a joke or a dodge? Thats un fucking believably cold and callous.

Nicole shared the letter with me, in its original form. Its real. I was the one who told her to post it, in the hopes that people might have some insight into who sent it, or might have seen or heard of similar threats as being hollow ones, so she could worry a little less. Gmail will not do anything without a subpoena or warrant and the police would probably rather solve a hooker's murder than prevent it. If that were to happen, how would you feel? happy? vindicated? triumphant? If you would feel anything other than horror and grief, what does that say about you?

FK

co-sign... members of this community *not just ha members* have really disgusted me... hence why im sticking w/ the chat room and ignoring *for the most part* the boards.

disgusting.

nicole call the authorities via phone or email... do not let this go unnattended.

Star
02-11-2008, 02:43 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im shocked

i am also truly discusted by how some people were treating this subject!!!!! this isnt something to be treated lightly, even if it is a joke!!!!!!!!

stay safe Nicole!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thx1138
02-11-2008, 02:49 PM
well, assuming Nicole takes this threat seriously what is she going to do? Can she afford a bodyguard 24/7? The best thing she can do is alter her appearance, getting rid of her tatoos (ouch), move to another city and stop advertising on the internet to make it hard for this guy to track her down. But she could have done all this without posting the e-mail on HA. Why?

ossumpeiEIEIO
02-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Sounds like your vileness caught up to you.

Probably some closet case.

Don't let it get you down.

I doubt the police can do very much anyway, untill he actually does something.

robsacct2
02-11-2008, 03:05 PM
I think you should reach out to the abuse team at eros.
email: comments@eros-guide.com.

they must have dealt with this situation before and you should have the police/fbi aware of it.

The abuse team at eros will have a IP associated with the message and will be able to give that to the police. with any luck this idiot is sitting behind his computer at home and should not be a issue to track him down.

I don't think you should take it lightly as it could be some dumb kid or a actual wacko.

--------------------------------
Opps. Its from google. regardless. i would contact eros and see if this is a generic email being sent out to the TS community.

Herkyalert
02-11-2008, 03:11 PM
What a pussy.

flabbybody
02-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Tasers are becoming popular with women who are uncomfortable with the idea of having a hand gun. It can't kill anyone and will provide you with some piece of mind. There's a model for $300

http://www.officerstore.com/store/category.cfm/cid_20123?gclid=CO703PmevJECFReQGgodZVagCA

mbf
02-11-2008, 04:31 PM
well, assuming Nicole takes this threat seriously what is she going to do? Can she afford a bodyguard 24/7? The best thing she can do is alter her appearance, getting rid of her tatoos (ouch), move to another city and stop advertising on the internet to make it hard for this guy to track her down. But she could have done all this without posting the e-mail on HA. Why?

This is a serious issue.

I donīt know why she posted it, yet I got something out of it, namely, that there are some bonafide assholes on this board. YOU, thx1138, included.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-11-2008, 04:38 PM

This is a serious issue.

I donīt know why she posted it, yet I got something out of it, namely, that there are some bonafide assholes on this board. YOU, thx1138, included.

I thoroughly concur with this brief, but accurate evaluation. :shrug

ShadowMaster
02-11-2008, 04:53 PM
If the asshole was stupid enough to send it then let him deal with the consequences. Call the cops on that shithead. Damn near always there is an electronic trail that can be traced. He probably is just some dickless bastard with too much time on his hands but again if he's dumb enough to send it. If you keep getting them catalogue them and turn them over to the proper authorities. And don't post them because pricks like this get off on that too and it only encourages them. If Eros cannot reveal the identity for whatever reason then hire a PI who specializes with computer technology. The best protection is to know who this asshole and put him on blast for everyone in the world to see. If you find out who the guy works for then inform his employer of what kind of worker they have.

If the threat is real then he's mentally gearing up to try an harm you. Show no fear and give him no response. They feed off your reaction. And like everyone has said here, just be rigorous with your screening and have some sort of personal protection available at all times especially when working.

Recommend: concealed blade, collapsible baton, mace/pepper spray, stunner, and/or gun if you feel comfortable enough to carry one. And if you do get a gun then get the proper training to use it effectively. Because a tool is nothing without the skill to wield it.

PrincessaGianna
02-11-2008, 04:58 PM
I don't think it's entirely true that the police wont protect you. Especially in South Florida where there is a high population of transsexuals... I would report that as a threat to your life, which is valid threat! You are a human being aside from a transsexual (though some ignorant people don't agree). I would highly recommend to take that to local authorities, especially in South Florida.

I also pray that you receive divine protection.

PrincessaGianna
02-11-2008, 05:05 PM
Spreading this spam "e-mail" on multiple forums?

That desperate for attention?

Money is not coming in?

That's clearly not a spam e-mail, but one specifically targeted to her. And you are CLEARLY an insensitive ass hole.

Coroner
02-11-2008, 05:12 PM
You should take this very serious, Nicole. As many members said, call the authorities. Itīs the only advice you can get and itīs the best, no matter if this sicko is real or not. Iīve spent 3 years of my childhood in war and seen many soldiers losing their mind.
On the other hand, you should stop being at war all the time here. You donīt have to comment every shit. You never know whoīs hiding behind the nicks.

peggygee
02-11-2008, 06:35 PM
Report it to the authorities.

And now, always, and in general
be careful and vigilant.

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm going to savagely beat you

How you like them apples?

Signed,

Mr. Marine

nicole this right here tells me this person is from this forum !!!

the letter is 98%bullshit and should be reported through the police

francisfkudrow
02-11-2008, 06:56 PM
I would contact the authorities (including the FBI) and maybe plan on not being in Florida during February, March, April or May.

antiasskisser
02-11-2008, 07:23 PM
I think Nicole posted this because she would like people to believe that everyone who has a problem with her is some kind of TS hater, not because she is hostile, antagonistic, and offensive to so [/b[b]]many people.

:violin :boringSay what you want about Chefmike, but he's pretty much on the mark with this. As was Seanchai in a thread at another forum. Now, does it warrant being threatened in this manner. I can't say it does. But I'm a firm believer in the universal law called KARMA. Quite simply, you receive what you put out. Hey, you'll never see Carla getting emails like this cause she's an absolute sweethart. YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT OUT. Its it right? Is it fair? Hey, we live in an unfair world. And although I don't condone this, it doesn't surprise me. Now I'm sure I'll be attacked by a few girls who wanna jump on the ts rights soapbox when its about human rights. And a few chasers that won't ever give up trying to sound good in front of the girls. Go right ahead. I'm a big boy. And I shoot straight from the hip. Every situation has another side to it and I'm never afraid to discuss it intelligently. Especially one that has obvious counterpoints.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-11-2008, 07:33 PM
I think Nicole posted this because she would like people to believe that everyone who has a problem with her is some kind of TS hater, not because she is hostile, antagonistic, and offensive to so [/b[b]]many people.

:violin :boringSay what you want about Chefmike, but he's pretty much on the mark with this. As was Seanchai in a thread at another forum. Now, does it warrant being threatened in this manner. I can't say it does. But I'm a firm believer in the universal law called KARMA. Quite simply, you receive what you put out. Hey, you'll never see Carla getting emails like this cause she's an absolute sweethart. YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT OUT. Its it right? Is it fair? Hey, we live in an unfair world. And although I don't condone this, it doesn't surprise me. Now I'm sure I'll be attacked by a few girls who wanna jump on the ts rights soapbox when its about human rights. And a few chasers that won't ever give up trying to sound good in front of the girls. Go right ahead. I'm a big boy. And I shoot straight from the hip. Every situation has another side to it and I'm never afraid to discuss it intelligently. Especially one that has obvious counterpoints.

I can appreciate the viewpoint both you and chefmike(a Navy Buddy) express. Although, at this point, I am inclined to take a more serious stand, unless or until I have some indication this is nothing but drama. That being said, if this is just Nicole being an attention whore, I will have absolutely no sympathy, if the drama becomes reality.

Felicia Katt
02-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Nicole is not being an attention whore, and I am not her attention pimp. I told her to post it, to see if it might lead to any leads about who sent it, or how real it was. So please, if you have an issue with it being posted, take it up with me.

Karma is about getting what you deserve. As you sow, so shall you reap is the western Christian equivalent. What has Nicole ever said or done to anyone here or anywhere that would warrant her face being slashed by a psychopath with a hunting knife? Nothing. Cutting remarks don't justify cutting her face. Bruising a few egos doesn't mean she should be beaten. If you don't like Nicole, thats fine, thats's your right. But to suggest she deserves to be mutilated and disfigured or worse is simply fucked up. And when we are mourning online for another girl who was just killed by some crazy with a knife, its particularly egregious. If you really beleive in karma, check yours, because you just threw it seriously out of whack.

FK

antiasskisser
02-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Nicole is not being an attention whore, and I am not her attention pimp. I told her to post it, to see if it might lead to any leads about who sent it, or how real it was. So please, if you have an issue with it being posted, take it up with me.

Karma is about getting what you deserve. As you sow, so shall you reap is the western Christian equivalent. What has Nicole ever said or done to anyone here or anywhere that would warrant her face being slashed by a psychopath with a hunting knife? Nothing. Cutting remarks don't justify cutting her face. Bruising a few egos doesn't mean she should be beaten. If you don't like Nicole, thats fine, thats's your right. But to suggest she deserves to be mutilated and disfigured or worse is simply fucked up. And when we are mourning online for another girl who was just killed by some crazy with a knife, its particularly egregious. If you really beleive in karma, check yours, because you just threw it seriously out of whack.

FKWhy do I bother. Katt you have a real propensity for reading what you want to read, and not what is actually posted. And also reading into something and making it different that it was intended. Karma is the force generated by a person's actions. That force doesn't have to be equal to what the person did or said. The force could be a lot worse. And for someone who attacks others with impunity, it doesn't surprise me that its worse. I've seen this idividual hijack a thread just to attack someone for something that was said 3 weeks ago. Did I mention I specialize in aurgementation and debate? Got straight A's in it so we can go on with this Katt, and I will continue to show you where you're flawed in you arguement. And for the record, my karma is just fine.

chefmike
02-11-2008, 08:52 PM

I can appreciate the viewpoint both you and chefmike(a Navy Buddy) express. Although, at this point, I am inclined to take a more serious stand, unless or until I have some indication this is nothing but drama. That being said, if this is just Nicole being an attention whore, I will have absolutely no sympathy, if the drama becomes reality.

I certainly wasn't implying that the letter was bogus. I have no idea. The rest of my statement speaks for itself.

FiremanforTS
02-11-2008, 09:08 PM
I would forward the letter to the cops. As for the retard that sent it, I would also agree it sounds like bark and not bite.

But don't risk it.

thx1138
02-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Nicole: So far I've counted 20 or 30 people telling you to go to eros to try to trace this guy. Any results?

justatransgirl
02-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey I got another idea - Nichole - post the guys e-mail address and we can ALL send him love notes.

And I think we've got a few marines here don't we boys. Maybe it's time ya hard body t-loving marines take care of your PTSS psycho in-house so to speak.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

ARMANIXXX
02-11-2008, 10:01 PM
I only read part of this and I gotta get back to work, but I recommend you get a strap, plenty of bullets, some security cams, and take that letter to the police and/or FBI today.

Might be someone just fuckin with you, but since the worlds goin crazy, you shouldn't chance it.

I hope everythings ok though.

2754tim
02-11-2008, 10:29 PM
thx1138 wrote

could be chef mike. LOL

Could be you fuckface. Typical of someone of your mentality making light
of something very dangerous and serious. Just one more troll who has never
been with a tranny and never will be. Lives in his parent's basement in some
sort of porno fantasyland. BTW,Man up and drop into the chat room sometime. And watch how you talk to and treat my friends. And Nicole is a
a very dear friend of mine

sugdaddie69
02-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Nicole,and Ms. Katt.why not report it?Why not contact Eros? Yes,transexuals get a raw deal from cops,
society,etc.That however is not a reson or excuse not to
report this to law enforcement officals,and eros.Anything
less would be irresponsible on YOUR part.

TheBoogieman
02-11-2008, 10:53 PM
Contact the server or service from the place the email was sent. Forward the email to them. So they can trace it back to his IP address. If its serious they will contact the authorities for you.

http://www.johnru.com/active-whois/trace-email.html

thx1138
02-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Yes, Nicole. Do it. I want to know who it is. Bring on the police. Post his e mail address.

BeardedOne
02-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Speaking as one who has had two attempts made on his life (Wherein I had to call the State Police because I sincerely believed that it was the local cops who made the attempts), you always take this shit DEAD serious.

I am one of the reasons that eBay has a Threats of Bodily Harm link on their site. Some dickless little shit in Hawai'i (No, it wasn't Seanchai :wink: ) actually threatened my life over his changing his mind on a $5 item he'd won in one of my auctions. When I didn't psychically detect his 2:00 AM email and respond instantly, he told me to shove the item up my ass, eat shit and die (Or wazzit eat die and shit colors?), etc. When I saw his emails (He posted about a half dozen within a few minnits time) I immediately forwarded every one to eBay, his service provider, and to the local police in his area (Thanx to eBay for providing full contact info on winning bidders). They never reveal the outcome of this stuff, unless they need you to appear as a witness, but I can only hope that this maroon knows the true meaning of "Don't drop the soap" right now.

I'm guessing that you got the message via Eros and not via direct email? Sort of like a PM here on HA? If that's the case, definitely inform Eros. They can run the IP and, at the very least, get him bounced from the site. They can also get his email shutdown by contacting the primary IP with the information.

In other nooz: Tasers can and do kill people! Though rare, the jolt from a Taser can stop the heart and it won't wake up after the deep sleep. There have already been a number of cases where it was considered that the Taser was extreme and unnecessary force as a result of these deaths. Taser: Good. Death from Taser: Vewwy, vewwy bad.

Watch your back, kidz.

a994
02-11-2008, 11:35 PM
[quote="antiasskisser"][quote="chefmike"]I think Nicole posted this because she would like people to believe that everyone who has a problem with her is some kind of TS hater, not because she is hostile, antagonistic, and offensive to so [/b[b]]many people.

How do you know Nicole posted this message herself? And if this message came from someone else, does that then mean that she deserves such disturbing treatment, even if it is only a crank message?

That said, I ALWAYS say one should take such threatening messages seriously and contact the proper authorities.

And above all, Godspeed Nicole.

BeardedOne
02-11-2008, 11:36 PM
As an afterthought...

Signed

Mr. Marine

If he's really a Marine (Or former), he's a certified nut-job that needs to go to the Ha-Ha Hotel on the express bus.

True Marines don't pull that shit.

scroller
02-11-2008, 11:46 PM
For this thread to be a productive one, the initial post would have needed some actual question or call-to-action. Such as: "Has anyone gotten a similar message? Does this sound like anyone you know? What should I do about this?"

The fact that all we got was a dump of grotesque violence to read, and the original poster later admits that she's planning on ignoring it and doing nothing anyways, means that all this does is add to the drama around here.

melucas
02-12-2008, 12:22 AM
I can't believe you haven't already given the email to the proper authorities to deal with. If anything happens to you then it will be your own foolishness for not going to the authorities. Asking the advice of people on a forum is not going to help the situation. I hope nothing ever happens to you and I hope it's a sick joke but girl you need to get professional people to sort this out.
Not well intentioned people on this forum

BabyFirefly42481
02-12-2008, 12:26 AM

If that was said to me I would be scared too. You should really report that one Nicole.

chefmike
02-12-2008, 12:27 AM
@ a994!

Maybe you should have read my posts in this thread a little more carefully, putz.

I certainly wasn't implying that the letter was bogus. I have no idea. The rest of my statement speaks for itself.

thx1138
02-12-2008, 01:32 AM
@scroller: thanx for the clarification.

carsons_X
02-12-2008, 02:05 AM
Nick you talk allot of shit in life, it doesn't surprise me the least to see some guy threaten your life, be a man you got the ballz along with every other faggot like you in here, you talk the talk so walk the walk, you have one cocky attitude so I sure hope you can take it to the fight.

strokeitnow
02-12-2008, 02:49 AM
Wasn't that Hillary Clintons acceptance speech after she won the New Hampshire Primary?

ezed
02-12-2008, 06:37 AM
Seems like he doesn't know where you are in So FL. If he's real, he only has your phone and e-mail to find you. That means he has to contact you as a john to make good on his threat if he's real. Watch your calls!

I agree with others, you should report it to eros. If you have his email address, give it to them. Even if it's a free account. It can be traced to something even if it's a free host. Whether it's e-mails to others, (not necessiarily on eros, but someone else) ie a purchase with a shipping address.

Eros has a vested interest in protecting their clients. And maybe some clout with the e-mail server in tracking the poster.

Just a suggestion.

Watch your calls!!!!!! That's the only way he can find you unless he's someone you know already. Be Safe. Be carefull!

Buddy Wood
02-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks to all who showed support, gave positive advice, and were understanding.

The rest of you can kiss my ass.

So what does that mean?? I don't get it. Are you going to report it and find out who it is? Take some action? I mean that is one of the most threatening things I've ever read. It may just be bullshit but who cares - it's a serious threat - find out.

Otherwise it does seem really weird to even post it. What just to show how horrible this world is and the men in it? Or how horrible the men on here can be?

I usually don't even comment on this kind of drama but this whole thing has me really amazed.

Do something.

justatransgirl
02-12-2008, 10:18 AM
This is really weird, I could swear I posted a note of support on the first or second page, but it's apparently gone now. Wonder what's up with that? or if I forgot to hit the post button.

Anyway the consensus seems to be call the cops.

Sigh,
TS Jamie :-)

slinky
02-12-2008, 10:44 AM
If you don't think this is serious, then:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=30561&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=murdered&start=0

thx1138
02-12-2008, 12:26 PM
So when will we know who the perp is? And if he or she has been apprehended?

T Oracle
02-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Nicole Dupree,

I will visit Miami and Fort Lauderdale at the end of February and during March, April, and May.

I think a number of people have id'd this a hoax (by Mr Marine, not by Nicole). I see it as intended to instil fear and doubt, hence the protracted period above. There are lots of other bits in the message that seem equally artificial or false.

Publishing and seeing if it shakes something out made sense. And I don't think that necessarily stops with the current thread.

I can't comment on US laws or what the FBI might do.

Reporting it to Eros made sense.

I would always advise caution if escorting, but you have to get on and live your life. Which is obviously what Nicole is going to do.

timxxx
02-12-2008, 05:48 PM
99% likely to be a crank but report it anyway.

Ponyboy
02-13-2008, 12:32 PM
I think all escorts need to serious think about security - That means:

1.security cameras
2.making sure you have back up when meeting clients.
3.Keeping record/contact details of clients who come and visit you. They may visit you innocently to get info on your movements to use later.
4. some form of self defence

Whether you think it's serious or not, sickos who sends emails like that need to be traced by the Police. They will also give you the best security advise

Cuchulain
02-13-2008, 02:52 PM
1.security cameras
2.making sure you have back up when meeting clients.
3.Keeping record/contact details of clients who come and visit you. They may visit you innocently to get info on your movements to use later.
4. some form of self defence

Sensible advice from Ponyboy.

There are a lot of sickos walking around out there. Under that heading I include the piece of shit who wrote the original email and anyone who thinks it's appropriate or humorous that Nicole should be terrorized in this way.

Nicole, this clown is probably just hoping to scare you. No doubt it will give him a thrill. Keeping strong and refusing to give him the satisfaction is the right way to go. However, a little extra caution and vigilance couldn't hurt. Good luck and stay safe, lady.

BrendaQG
02-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I have gotten phone calls like that from people who it turned out were calling from payphones.

What I used to do is keep a knife under my bed in a place where I could always reach it. Before I got my apartment and only traveled I'll admit that I would size up the guy and estimate weather or not I could defend myself from him if things got ugly. If not then I left. Last but not least their is what my mother said to me "Hontas women have a sixth sense if it's telling you not to do something then don't do it." Trust your instincts.

burst121
02-13-2008, 04:29 PM
is there any way of tracing the email address or somethin???