PDA

View Full Version : DAMN ...

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 02:46 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahah

what a fool .... look at that new avatar !!!! it looks gross .... but you know what they say ... the camera never lies .... washed avatar ... bitch please you look more than a fool... nice try at the relaxer though but as usual you failed miserably :roll:
fried
dried
damaged
and fucked
what in the world did you do with all that money you had to spend ????
smoke it up in a dope house ????
it's a god damn shame your too pussy to face yourself in the mirror before you snap a shot ....
i see :
beard
micro lips
and a fired rug on top of your head .... good to see all is still the same ....
nice and a fool you are and always will be ....
you thought at one point that you could compare to me or even come close little man ???

go buy a razor with the change from the dealer if you can still eat and shave
i remember before that was quite a challenge for you and i could not imagine how any of that would have changed in the two weeks ha was down .... tisk tisk

still driving over the curb to get out of paying the parking ??? :(
JOIN US IN THE FIGHT CLUB WE REALLY MISS YOU
MIMI :lol:

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:03 PM
MORE ???? YES I THINK SO

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:08 PM
HAHAHA

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:11 PM
IT MUST REALLY SUCK BEING YOU ...

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:15 PM
?????????????????

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:16 PM
?????????????????

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:16 PM
?????????????????

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:17 PM
:)

praetor
02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
Wow, i love these casual pics. Congratulations to share with us.
Regards from Rio de Janeiro.

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 03:23 PM
Wow, i love these casual pics. Congratulations to share with us.
Regards from Rio de Janeiro. :wink:

absolutecarla
02-10-2008, 03:50 PM
I love the casual pics. That's how you can see how beautiful a person is when she's not wearing make-up and just doing day to day things.

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 04:01 PM
I love the casual pics. That's how you can see how beautiful a person is when she's not wearing make-up and just doing day to day things.

I LIVE CARLA ... WILL YOU BE IN CHAT TODAY ??? HOPE SO SOMETHING TELLS ME IT'S GONNA GO DOWN .

absolutecarla
02-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Hey girl, I'll be there till noon. Gorilla Room goin' down? I really hope not.

BrendaQG
02-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Stop fronting Mimi. My face is not only unwashed but also uncut... You on the other hand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWWPazFlL-Q

have to disassemble yourself before you go to bed.

What's more interesting to me is home girl in the pictures with Mimi. That persons statements to the police did more than anything to ensure that I had my way in court. She saw almost ALL of what went down and told the truth. Which is that neither of us were passive but one of us crossed the line from a heated discussion and it wasn't me. This same person Kelly Shore in the "fight club" initially thought I was lying about her presence. She was all like "I'm goona call so and so in NY and see if that's true." :roll:.

Any way Mimi my business with you is all done now legally I can dispose of your stuff as I see fit. I'm sure the good will will be thrilled to get your clothes and some homeless person will love your bed. Your cat's well what can I say the two older ones had a good run, and I think I'll rename Billy to Silvester (like in the cartoons).

I win. Becuse as JWBL has said many times. This is just internet bull shit. and IRL I am the looser with a education, job, car, and apartment of my own. :P

Oli
02-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I win. Becuse as JWBL has said many times. This is just internet bull shit. and IRL I am the looser with a education, job, car, and apartment of my own. :P

Congratulations on becoming an adult...plan on making anymore Youtube vids where you yell at your Mom? Don't you think it's ironic that you misspell 'loser' right before you trumpet your education?

BTW, you don't win. Anyone who listened to your evasive, convoluted explanation of the situation in chat a few weeks ago knows your full of shit. JW asked you direct and pointed questions that you couldn't answer the same way twice. Every answer you gave was subtly different, which says to all that while there may be a kernel of truth, your embellishing your side of the argument.

em·bel·lish /ɛmˈbɛlɪʃ/ Pronunciation[em-bel-ish] –verb (used with object)
-to enhance (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.

Here's to you

http://i2.tinypic.com/81u4ffn.jpg

El Nino
02-10-2008, 08:02 PM
ME ME MEEEEE

Adam_Thompson
02-10-2008, 08:17 PM
who gives a fuck about this argument...MiMi is WAAAYYYY Hotter...and for some of us shallow people, that's all that matters!

BrendaQG
02-10-2008, 10:19 PM

Congratulations on becoming an adult...plan on making anymore Youtube vids where you yell at your Mom? Don't you think it's ironic that you misspell 'loser' right before you trumpet your education?

That's just the point. She talks like she's cured cancer when she hasn't even been able to assemble the trapings of a grown adults life.

BTW, you don't win. Anyone who listened to your evasive, convoluted explanation of the situation in chat a few weeks ago knows your full of shit. JW asked you direct and pointed questions that you couldn't answer the same way twice. Every answer you gave was subtly different, which says to all that while there may be a kernel of truth, your embellishing your side of the argument.

em·bel·lish /ɛmˈbɛlɪʃ/ Pronunciation[em-bel-ish] –verb (used with object)
-to enhance (a statement or narrative) with fictitious additions.

I answered his questions directly you guys just did not understand the answers. ( we talked about educational loans and grants and the fact that under certain conditions the government will forgive your stafford loans (http://www.finaid.org/loans/forgiveness.phtml). Apparently some people have never heard of that. In particular if I work for the government at one of their labs "after school". Which I meant as meaing after graduation not as I am in school. )

One of my alleged embellishments was the presence of home girl in those pictures.

Why don't you all just face it. For some reason seeing a transsexuals have some main stream success make you uncomfortable. Not just me. Bitches here seem to hate on anyone who has done anything IRL that is worth half a damm.

rawrr
02-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Man this is why the forum sucks alot, people argue in nearly every thread. God damn fucking R-Tards...

timxxx
02-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Stop fronting Mimi. My face is not only unwashed but also uncut... You on the other hand....

have to disassemble yourself before you go to bed.

What's more interesting to me is home girl in the pictures with Mimi. That persons statements to the police did more than anything to ensure that I had my way in court. She saw almost ALL of what went down and told the truth. Which is that neither of us were passive but one of us crossed the line from a heated discussion and it wasn't me. This same person Kelly Shore in the "fight club" initially thought I was lying about her presence. She was all like "I'm goona call so and so in NY and see if that's true." :roll:.

Any way Mimi my business with you is all done now legally I can dispose of your stuff as I see fit. I'm sure the good will will be thrilled to get your clothes and some homeless person will love your bed. Your cat's well what can I say the two older ones had a good run, and I think I'll rename Billy to Silvester (like in the cartoons).

Let it go :deadhorse

NYTSJulie
02-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Why don't you all just face it. For some reason seeing a transsexuals have some main stream success make you uncomfortable. Not just me. Bitches here seem to hate on anyone who has done anything IRL that is worth half a damm.

People dont hate on you becuase of some main stream part you try to play. I have a "normal" job and live in the main stream. The difference between you and I is that I pull it off.

People hate on you becuase you think you are above everyone. You think you are cunt/fish but girl you look like Urkle with earrings. You make an utter fool of yourself and in the end everyone laughs.

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 12:46 AM
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sweet smell of victory .... I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bed ... got a new one

apartment ..... already moved in no more drag queens or wanna be jigaboo!!!

money .... won't stop (blessings always come to those who believe )

oh and i look beautiful in the vid i made

disasemble myself ????.... gladly ....

it will not change the fact that you are a fool and i am glad that 1the homeless will find good use of my shit !!!!!!

clothes i have new deron and that shit was out of season anyway ... i feel bad for whoever wears it now .... look at my two new photoshoots .... (i look great !!!!!!)
my friends are better than ever ( the house of plastique )

as for the cats !!!!!!! i hope they are okay and if they are not

god will see that you are punished the right way i have nothing else to to do but sit back and say

i own you

FREEFALLL666
02-11-2008, 12:49 AM
http://i2.tinypic.com/81u4ffn.jpgLooks like my old Karate Clubs logo! Coool...

I love the no makeup shots girl.. V pretty.. :twisted:

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 12:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0RZlsM8cuw

hahahhahhahahahahah 200 veiws for you !!!!!! fool !!!!!

mines already in the thousands lets watch the number grow after the movie is posted here !!!!!!!

still using me to get publicity for these movies is a shame no one likes your movies they only look at how bad your hair looks in them
tee hee :lol:

have you even seen central park zoo ???? :idea:
oh thats right thats you :shock:

www. youtube.com/centralparkzoo

how does it fell to be hated by every one ???????? :( :lol:

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 01:03 AM

in this video the man is acting like how men act towards you ....

thats why no more eros add !!!!!

no calls and when they did come they brang you 27 dollars

and notice how you and Kennan have the same hairline

love it when you set your self up like this fool

thx1138
02-11-2008, 01:13 AM
@Mimi: I see Vanessa will be in NYC Feb. 12 to 19th. Are you coming with her?

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 01:15 AM

no

El Nino
02-11-2008, 01:20 AM
Brenda's a very un-evolved and immature human being from what I have heard so far. She needs to shut up unless she has something positive to say/ And Mimi, just let all of this middle school shit go. There are bigger fish to fry!

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 01:21 AM
oh before i forget ... my new pics are not touched either !!!!!

it's called a professional studio and lights

oh and some estee lauder lol

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 01:25 AM
Brenda's a very un-evolved and immature human being from what I have heard so far. She needs to shut up unless she has something positive to say/ And Mimi, just let all of this middle school shit go. There are bigger fish to fry!

you are right about there being bigger fish to fry .... but right now all is well done so i have some time on my hands to bait and hook this little fish !!!!
lemme go and get ready for this client thats on the way ... he likes to be cross dressed

how ironic

BrendaQG
02-11-2008, 01:58 AM

People dont hate on you becuase of some main stream part you try to play. I have a "normal" job and live in the main stream. The difference between you and I is that I pull it off.

People hate on you becuase you think you are above everyone. You think you are cunt/fish but girl you look like Urkle with earrings. You make an utter fool of yourself and in the end everyone laughs.

I don't think I am better than everyone just people who are beneath me. (The surest sign that I am above someone is that they lack the creativity to come up with an original insult or are so behind the times that they resort to Urkel. what is this 1995? Get with the times.)

I don't think i am cunt my hot or not ratings have me looking better than 1/2 to 2/3 rd's of the girls on there.

I don't just think that I "pull it off in real life" I am pulling it off.

I refuse to kiss ass, I refuse to try and not be me. What am I a transsexual, Muslim, scientist, who has had to work as a prostitute to make ends meet at some point. AND IF YOUR TINY LITTLE BRAINS CANNOT COMPREHEND THAT UNIQUE COMBINATION THAT SAYS THAT YES IN FACT YOU ARE NOT AS GOOD AS I AM. YOU CANNOT EXPAND YOUR NARROW LITTLE MINDS TO FIT AROUND A TRUE INDIVIDUAL IN A WORLD OF MENTAL LEMMINGS!

Conversely if my uniqueness, mental acuity and attractiveness don't phase you then you are equal to or better than I am. (Realpolitik is that I hate the notion of ranking people in general but since people like to do that here let's not just base it on looks.)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-11-2008, 02:16 AM
I just wanna add to this

The rules were AGAIN broken........................

What happens in Fight Club STAYS in Fight Club

regardless of what some losers who don't have the heart to buy a mic and talk or even make a screen name say the main group of participating Fight Club members are loyal to FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'll say it again.
DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rule #2:
Last Rule:

We will obviously have a discussion in the chat room in the next few hours, I invite all the chasers I know you like to dip in and out of the room.

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 02:26 AM
faggot boy wrote : I don't think I am better than everyone just people who are beneath me. (The surest sign that I am above someone is that they lack the creativity to come up with an original insult or are so behind the times that they resort to Urkel. what is this 1995? Get with the times.)
[/quote]

no one is beneath you .... NO ONE .... YOUR RIGHT URKEL IS NOT THE CORRECT INSULT ALTHOUGH NORBIT IS ....

JULIE SLAYS YOU BACKWARD AND FORWARDS AROUND YOU ....

AND BITCH I TRAVEL IN LIG HT YEARS.... INT THE LAST 3 MONTHS I HAVE ACCOMLISHED WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE THAN SOME NERDY ASS PRETEND SCIENTIST

THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF YOUR YOUTUBE WAS TO DISCUSS QUANTUM PHYSICS SO THAT ANY INE COULD UNDERSTAND

THEN WHY ARE 90% OF YOU VIDEOS DEDICATED TO MIMI PLASTIQUE

SHOWS HOW FOCUSED YOU REALLY ARE

AND ALSO IN THE "TIMES" YOU SPEAK OF

BLACK GIRLS AND I AM SPEAKING FOR ABOUT ALL OF US
KEEP OUR HAIR DONE
SO YOU SHOULD MAYBE COME OUT OF THIS PHASE YOU ARE GOING THROUGH WHERE YOU THINK YOU NATRURAL LOOK IS SOME HOW SMART .... :roll:

AS FOR ME
I WILL ALWAYS BE WAY ABOVE YOU
HAIR
MAKE UP
MONEY
CLOTHES
FRIENDS
POPULARITY
AND EVEN DARE I SAY BRAINS ????
YOU ARE AS DUMB AS ROCK (NOT TO MENTION YOU LOOK LIKE ONE AS WELL )
I CAN BE THAT WOMAN FORM IMMA GET YOU SUCKA ( THAT SHIT FLOORED ME ) BUT
I'LL NEVER BE GREEN ASS
DEFORMED COCK
NAPPY HEADED ASS FARMER FAG

I WONDER HOW MUCH ALL THE SHIT I HAVE DONE TO MYSELF COST???
I WONDER HOW MUCH MORE MONEY I WILL INVEST INTO MYSELF ????
i wonder will you EVER be able to compare???

i have rent paid ....
i have drugs to smoke
i have men to fuck
i have hair to style
i have skin that glows
i have a nice size tits
i have a way better body than you ( granted not allanah body but still way better that that pathetic disfiguration you call a body ...
when will you give up ????
it would be the smart thing to do,... right little miss superior?????

TsVanessa69
02-11-2008, 02:34 AM
I am one of the dancers at Allanahs Valentines Party, hope to see you guys out there. So you can see the lies that dude 'Brenda" said about me are not true.
I don't wear 4 layers of make-up. I wear a little like all females in the entertainment industry do.
And even though my shoe size is 11, my feet are pretty.
Yes I will be wearing a wig too, see Brenda reads me for wearing a wig. I bought a few new ones just for NY, fresh and bouncy.
Also any HA members who would meet and show me a nice lunch or dinner, then shoot me a PM
I also need somebody to take some lingerie shots, my daymn camera broke!

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 02:34 AM
oh and there are orthodontists out there that can make your smile look like mine

invest in that too !!!!!
i did

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 02:38 AM
I am one of the dancers at Allanahs Valentines Party, hope to see you guys out there. So you can see the lies that dude 'Brenda" said about me are not true.
I don't wear 4 layers of make-up. I wear a little like all females in the entertainment industry do.
And even though my shoe size is 11, my feet are pretty.
Yes I will be wearing a wig too, see Brenda reads me for wearing a wig. I bought a few new ones just for NY, fresh and bouncy.
Also any HA members who would meet and show me a nice lunch or dinner, then shoot me a PM
I also need somebody to take some lingerie shots, my daymn camera broke!

hey vanessa

thank you for letting me borrow your custom made wig from new york for my pics ....
hopefully this time you will bring back the one i asked you for

thank god for a sister like you who has the sense to buy those type of things

your really looking nice these days by the way
knock em dead in new york ;)

TsVanessa69
02-11-2008, 02:43 AM
This is the shit that makes us see what a fool Hontis Farmer is!!
Now Mr Farmer went so far as to name me in another of his rediculious ass you-tube video-s, but fag I don't need you tube for people to know who I am. I actually am an active part of the tg community. Good or bad, I do what I have to do! Now as far as you-tube. Thanks to a special somebody here on HA I now have a dvd of my appearance on the Jenny Jones show, which is being broken down and will be added to my you-tube account. I have on VHS another telivision appearance when I won Miss Latina Continental and was featured on the local spanish telivision with an onstage interview for the camera's after my win. As soon as it is converted to dvd, clips of that will also be posted. See some Chicago girls do ctually do more than make foolish you-tube videos about nothing, and we don't have our mothers in the background, as we are not momma's boys. Now Mr Farmer, grow up and step into reality. That psycho mad scientist, I'm better than everybody is beneath me.
Now I still would love to know if Allanah and Johhny ask Brenda to be a moderator of HA as she claimed so many times??

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 02:56 AM

ah hah

i new it was a mugshot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i new it i knew it i knew it

good job vanessa

and what a dress how much did it cost ???? did you have to be smart to buy it ????
or just above someone else ????

TsVanessa69
02-11-2008, 03:11 AM

ah hah

good job vanessa

and what a dress how much did it cost ???? did you have to be smart to buy it ????
Well darling,I just needed the money.
See that white gown is a custon design by Chicago designer Martin Eliot.
It is custom fitted to my body.
The imported white beaded bridal lace is $60 a yard and it is embellished with over 75 gross of size 20 Swarovski crystals.
See beauty trumps "brains" in this shallow world we live in.
No pity the fool who is ugly and dumb, ie: Hontis farmer.
I see you are sharing a pic with HA of the infamous "housewarming" party "Brenda" threw where the only guest she got to come was her mother and sister. I do rember arriving in that white stretch limo, with a $500 D&G belt and a lovely Louis Vuitton limited edition handbag. See I'd rather be ldisliked for who I am than liked for who I'm not. So some may call me shallow, because I enjoy luxury couture items. But hard work paid off! And my men LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 03:15 AM

ah hah

good job vanessa

The imported white beaded bridal lace is $60 a yard and it is embellished with over 75 gross of size 20 Swarovski crystals.
I see you are sharing a pic with HA of the infamous "housewarming" party "Brenda" threw where the only guest she got to come was her mother and sister. I do rember arriving in that white stretch limo, with a $500 D&G belt and a lovely Louis Vuitton limited edition handbag. See I'd rather be ldisliked for who I am than liked for who I'm not. So some may call me shallow, because I enjoy luxury couture items. But hard work paid off! And my men LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for filling me in on it !!! i would just love to say that gown is ova ????
do you owe any money on it ... it sounds very expensive

TsVanessa69
02-11-2008, 03:25 AM
T

I see you are sharing a pic with HA of the infamous "housewarming" party "Brenda" threw where the only guest she got to come was her mother and sister. I do rember arriving in that white stretch limo, with a $500 D&G belt and a lovely Louis Vuitton limited edition handbag. See I'd rather be ldisliked for who I am than liked for who I'm not. So some may call me shallow, because I enjoy luxury couture items. But hard work paid off! And my men LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you for filling me in on it !!! i would just love to say that gown is ova ????
Oh it was very expensive. But I can afford it. I'm smart. Smart enought to have enough cash, by working hard, to pay for such items. And if I spend all my cash, I have credit cards to stores like Neiman Marcus where I enjoy buying Manolo Blahniks for these humungous size 11 feet of mine. You know Hontis thinks my feet are a flaw. Yet that Sean John model enjoys sucking on my sexy toes! And he is willing to pose for a shoot wih me giving him a foot job. He has a beautiful cock, only 9 inches, but, I love it. Yea, I date male models too!!!
Yet I wear $600 and $700 a pair shoes all the time. Now who is so smart after all? You too Mimi can build credit if you work hard, and soon you too can enjoy the luxurys that science boy is so broke he can't even dream of. He dreams of Bogo at Payless!

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 03:59 AM
T

Oh it was very expensive. But I can afford it. I'm smart. Smart enought to have enough cash, by working hard, to pay for such items. And if I spend all my cash, I have credit cards to stores like Neiman Marcus where I enjoy buying Manolo Blahniks for these humungous size 11 feet of mine. You know Hontis thinks my feet are a flaw. Yet that Sean John model enjoys sucking on my sexy toes! And he is willing to pose for a shoot wih me giving him a foot job. He has a beautiful cock, only 9 inches, but, I love it. Yea, I date male models too!!!
Yet I wear $600 and $700 a pair shoes all the time. Now who is so smart after all? You too Mimi can build credit if you work hard, and soon you too can enjoy the luxurys that science boy is so broke he can't even dream of. He dreams of Bogo at Payless!
sorry about the delay i was with a client ... he gave me 300 a bottle of wine (not the cheap shit either ) and was gone in 15 min ;)
just goes to show that beauty is brains trump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any day

antiasskisser
02-11-2008, 04:39 AM

ah hah

good job vanessa

I see you are sharing a pic with HA of the infamous "housewarming" party "Brenda" threw where the only guest she got to come was her mother and sister. I do rember arriving in that white stretch limo, with a $500 D&G belt and a lovely Louis Vuitton limited edition handbag. See I'd rather be ldisliked for who I am than liked for who I'm not. So some may call me shallow, because I enjoy luxury couture items. But hard work paid off! And my men LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!This really is starting to sound like Moni all over again.

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 04:56 AM
Now Mr Farmer went so far as to name me in another of his rediculious ass you-tube video-s, but fag I don't need you tube for people to know who I am. I actually am an active part of the tg community. Good or bad, I do what I have to do! Now as far as you-tube. Thanks to a special somebody here on HA I now have a dvd of my appearance on the Jenny Jones show, which is being broken down and will be added to my you-tube account. I have on VHS another telivision appearance when I won Miss Latina Continental and was featured on the local spanish telivision with an onstage interview for the camera's after my win. As soon as it is converted to dvd, clips of that will also be posted. See some Chicago girls do ctually do more than make foolish you-tube videos about nothing, and we don't have our mothers in the background, as we are not momma's boys. Now Mr Farmer, grow up and step into reality. That psycho mad scientist, I'm better than everybody is beneath me.
Now I still would love to know if Allanah and Johhny ask Brenda to be a moderator of HA as she claimed so many times??nice comb over
really adds for that rich look she already has going .... love the earrings too!!!

mimiplastique
02-11-2008, 09:52 PM
DAMN

crobar
02-15-2008, 06:31 PM
Now that all this is settled, who is the girl in the green headband? She's quite cute.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/igshivhjhd_773.jpg

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 08:23 PM
Now that all this is settled, who is the girl in the green headband? She's quite cute.

she is my girlfriend Jenisis and she can be found in the sex star avatars here on this very site ...

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 08:26 PM
here is one more pic we took together ... i can grab some more off of my email if you'd like

crobar
02-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the info and the additional pic, Mimi!

ottorocket
02-15-2008, 08:46 PM
here is one more pic we took together ... i can grab some more off of my email if you'd like

Jesus she's got a mouth made for lollipops...:)

blacktgirls
02-17-2008, 04:48 AM
hey mimi people must think you and jenisis are sisters you look so much alike. the two of you would be a dream :jerkoff true. yummy :grouphug

mimiplastique
02-17-2008, 06:56 AM
hey mimi people must think you and jenisis are sisters you look so much alike. the two of you would be a dream :jerkoff true. yummy :grouphug

peeple tell us that all the time when we are together it really aggravates us both but ty for the complement

drock
02-20-2008, 05:36 PM

she is my girlfriend Jenisis and she can be found in the sex star avatars here on this very site ...

Damn yall both look so sexy. Is she a TS and if she is could a guy get the both of yall together because that'd be fire!

mimiplastique
02-20-2008, 07:58 PM
lol

asdfman70
02-20-2008, 08:29 PM
hey mimi stop being such a bitch cause this dude is ugly. YOU'RE not very hot yourself, especially without makeup you look pretty busted. I think you're one of the last trannies on here to be getting onto people cause of their looks.

And just remember one thing, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much money you spend, you will ALWAYS BE A MAN.

mimiplastique
02-20-2008, 09:01 PM
hey mimi stop being such a bitch cause this dude is ugly. YOU'RE not very hot yourself, especially without makeup you look pretty busted. I think you're one of the last trannies on here to be getting onto people cause of their looks.

And just remember one thing, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much money you spend, you will ALWAYS BE A MAN.

no baby i look beautiful from head to toe ... you know it and so does your dad ... seeing how his is one of my regulars.... jump your faggot ass on here and insult ME ????? hahaha god bless you ... i dare not ask you for a pic !
but here are some of mine ... and a man i am not according to the USA. so some faceless fagot who will stick up for some fagot with a receding hairline speaks volumes about your judgment on beauty

mimiplastique
02-20-2008, 09:03 PM
as for no makeup ... busted??? roflmao

asdfman70
02-20-2008, 10:47 PM
LOL yeah it does look very busted. Just cause new york changes the sex on your driver's lisence so you don't feel bad about yourself doesn't change the fact that YOU'RE A MAN!!!

mimiplastique
02-21-2008, 12:36 AM
LOL yeah it does look very busted. Just cause new york changes the sex on your driver's lisence so you don't feel bad about yourself doesn't change the fact that YOU'RE A MAN!!!

you are the only one who seems to feel that way and i feel bad for you ... now here is what you can go and do ... go suck farmer fags dick and catch gono ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mimiplastique
02-21-2008, 12:41 AM

learn to read it's chicago ....

London Guy
02-21-2008, 05:39 PM
I've got no idea what this thread is about but I do know Mimi is gorgeous

mimiplastique
02-21-2008, 08:26 PM
I've got no idea what this thread is about but I do know Mimi is gorgeous

thank you baby ;)

azul
02-21-2008, 11:21 PM
Your address is on your drivers license...'cause that's what it is
Your height is on your drivers license...'cause that's what it is
Name, etc.

Anyway, Mimi, you're are super sexy and more!

mimiplastique
02-21-2008, 11:54 PM
Your address is on your drivers license...'cause that's what it is
Your height is on your drivers license...'cause that's what it is
Name, etc.

Anyway, Mimi, you're are super sexy and more!
thank you very much

blakpadi
02-29-2008, 12:44 PM
I want Mimi and Jenisis for x-mas is it too early to be making out my list? My b-day's in November...

gr4phic4rtist08
03-01-2008, 02:21 AM
Both you and Brenda look like crack whores so I don't know why you always fight like children. Stop flooding this forum with the same shitty pictures you post in EVERY thread you start about yourself. The only difference between you two is Brenda has a green asshole (someone has a pic of it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ) that was posted in another thread