PDA

View Full Version : It feels like allot of the air has been let out of here.

BrendaQG
02-10-2008, 12:54 AM
Mabey it's just me. Perhaps I am missing something. It just feels like allot of the energy is gone from this board. I mean I guess it is more like a normal board this last week, relatively slow. Mabey people are just slowly comming back.

Before the downtime HA used to POP! Not any more. :-( It feels like less than half of the members have returned.

flabbybody
02-10-2008, 02:02 AM
hopefully people screaming and fighting with each won't come back.
no one will miss that

lazyman
02-10-2008, 02:04 AM
...It feels like less than half of the members have returned.

Some of them probably spent the intervening time discovering other forums. I certainly did, and for that reason I'm grateful for the downtime.

Arc-Angel
02-10-2008, 02:19 AM
pre downtime alot of bad vibes where looming on this forum that may have left a bad taste in peoples mouths.its one thing to bust balls but when you directly attack its another. lets hope that this type of attacks and flaming smolder out.

BeardedOne
02-10-2008, 02:47 AM
If by 'a lot of air' you mean a lot of HOT air, yah, it does seem somewhat calmer. As a poster to other TS/TG forums, I saw quite a bit of the HA diaspora and am glad to note that, overall, the cream rose to the top.

I'm sure the regulars haven't abandoned HA, but it's a sure bet that many needed the 'vacation'.

BrendaQG
02-10-2008, 02:48 AM
I don't know about that. Their will always be people with an emotional need to tear down other people. In minority groups like ours that is depressingly common.

thx1138
02-10-2008, 03:11 AM
I guess it's time for mimi to come back. she's was in for a while last night. Perhaps all the volatile ones oare in the chatroom doing what they do best - banning "haters" .

Ecstatic
02-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Is that the hissing sound I was hearing earlier? :evil:

noir1
02-10-2008, 03:37 AM
i would expect more replies to my patty araujo thread.

there are other tgirl forums?

FREEFALLL666
02-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Well with the talk of banning those with Alt ID's before the downtime and the message when you logged on to the site I do think that alot of people think they have been banned. I thought so for a while, maybee the mods/admin could send out a universal e-mail to the members saying WERE BACK!

EDIT:- I meant that I thought that someone high up might have thought I was an alt id of someone.. I DONT HAVE ALT IDS.. I do on only 1 site but that is a running gag....

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 11:29 AM
I guess it's time for mimi to come back. she's was in for a while last night. Perhaps all the volatile ones oare in the chatroom doing what they do best - banning "haters" .
:roll:

yodajazz
02-10-2008, 12:04 PM
Before the downtime HA used to POP! Not any more. :-( It feels like less than half of the members have returned.

That 'pop' you were referring to was gunfire. A lot of that was from the M-you-re-a-fag-16, which is used to control and subdue good people everywhere.

OEMEnemyNum1
02-10-2008, 12:08 PM
I think Night Rider should come back. I always felt a pop when he was here.

BrendaQG
02-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Yeah ~6000 post in like 4-5 months. What the hell is that guy doing with his time now?