PDA

View Full Version : IT'S MIMI BITCH

mimiplastique
02-09-2008, 07:54 AM
HI ALL I REALLY MISSED THE FORUM ... NO LONGER WASTING MY TIME WITH DESPRATE LOUSE WHO WILL REMAIN NAME LESS BUT I DO HAVE SOME BRAND NEW PICS I WOULD LOVE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL . TO SHOW NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE A LIFE OFF THE BOARD BUT ALSO TO SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT I CAN DO IN FRONT OF A CAMERA :)
I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFULL VACATION FROM THE FORUM AND AND JUST AS GLAD AS I AM TO SEE IT RETURN

:twisted: :wink: :lol:

blckhaze
02-09-2008, 08:19 AM
http://ladyhalfbreed.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/excited.gif

http://www.halobabies.net/artwork/fanart/img/babies/sparkie/runaway.jpg

chefmike
02-09-2008, 08:53 AM
It's good to see that those English 101 classes are paying off for you.

mimiplastique
02-09-2008, 09:02 AM

THIS COMING FROM SOME UGLY FAT MAN SITTING BEHIND HIS COMPUTER WAITING ON THE NEXT THING I DO ,,,, FOLLOWING MY EVERY WORD AND EVERY MOVE .... EVEN GOING SO FAR AS TO CHECK MY PAID ADVERTISEMENT AND SEE WHAT RACE I HAVE POSTED ...YEA COCK CHASER
COME SUCK THIS DICK ....
DID YOU LIKE THAT ONE THEY LEARNED ME THAT IN SCKEWL 2DAY :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

johnb
02-09-2008, 09:15 AM
mimi, go fuck yourself, but alas, that's probably what you're best at

chefmike
02-09-2008, 09:20 AM

THIS COMING FROM SOME UGLY FAT MAN SITTING BEHIND HIS COMPUTER WAITING ON THE NEXT THING I DO ,,,, FOLLOWING MY EVERY WORD AND EVERY MOVE .... EVEN GOING SO FAR AS TO CHECK MY PAID ADVERTISEMENT AND SEE WHAT RACE I HAVE POSTED ...YEA COCK CHASER
COME SUCK THIS DICK ....
DID YOU LIKE THAT ONE THEY LEARNED ME THAT IN SCKEWL 2DAY :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

This is your brain on crack...

chefmike
02-09-2008, 09:24 AM
And please do us all a favor and cover up those bowlegged bony knees and your size 12 feet....*shudder*

mimiplastique
02-09-2008, 09:31 AM
JUST AS A LAST COMMENT ,... MY TOES COST WHAT YOU MAKE IN A DAY AND ALSO MY LEGS ARE WORLD CLASS TRY AGAIN YOU COCK OBSESSED FREAK ... YOU LOVE EVEY MINUTE OF ME .

mimiplastique
02-09-2008, 09:32 AM
AND MY FEET ARE A SIZE 10

thx1138
02-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Are your jaws & chin natural or did you have surgery done? (implants)

mimiplastique
02-09-2008, 10:35 AM
i sucked so much dick as a child that they just took form that way

thx1138
02-09-2008, 11:28 AM
lucky you. In my next life I hope to come back as a cock sucker.

mimiplastique
02-09-2008, 11:30 AM
lucky you. In my next life I hope to come back as a cock sucker.
no doubt in my mind that you are indeed a cocksucker !

thx1138
02-09-2008, 11:39 AM
own me? Perhaps, but you are at the end of a very long queue.

mimiplastique
02-09-2008, 12:05 PM
own me? Perhaps, but you are at the end of a very long queue.

I WOULD NEVER BE AT THE END OF ANY THING

AND I BEG YOUR PARDON !

bad2nice
02-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Mimi, your new pics are hot, you look better than Beyonce baby.

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 01:46 AM
Mimi, your new pics are hot, you look better than Beyonce baby.

thank you baby ;)

BeardedOne
02-10-2008, 02:39 AM
i sucked so much dick as a child that they just took form that way

Me-freakin'-yow! :lol:

Jeez, I just wanna do a YouTube and scream "Leave Mimi alone!!!" and then go out in a cheap skirt and no panties and embarrass myself...Oh...Wait, that's been done. :lol:

Heya, Firecracker, nice pix. :D

thx1138
02-10-2008, 03:19 AM
ah, youth are easily pleased with some bare skin and a couple of quarts of beer. How do we know that's you with your face turned away? Black hair?

BeardedOne
02-10-2008, 03:23 AM
ah, youth are easily pleased with some bare skin and a couple of quarts of beer. How do we know that's you with your face turned away? Black hair?

Look at the legs! Those are most certainly hers. :D

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 10:58 AM
ah, youth are easily pleased with some bare skin and a couple of quarts of beer. How do we know that's you with your face turned away? Black hair?okay here faggot

TsJennifer
02-10-2008, 01:02 PM
u look beautiful girl!!

mimiplastique
02-10-2008, 01:22 PM
u look beautiful girl!!

i have always thought you were beautiful ... one of your big fans (pics always
hott!!!)

thank you very much :)

4ever_ngt
02-10-2008, 05:41 PM
It is what it is mami...ppl luv to hate..its what they're good at

drock
02-14-2008, 04:30 PM
MMMM

HeHateMe
02-14-2008, 06:00 PM
Sweet stuff mami.

BlackAdder
02-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Nothing wrong with those legs from where im at:) Im a fan of leopard print...brings out the white trash in my for sure:)

Its the innernet...i dont pay too much attention to engrish skills UNleSs YoU rITe LIke ThIS....

In which case you should just be summarily executed.

mimiplastique
02-14-2008, 08:31 PM
Nothing wrong with those legs from where im at:) Im a fan of leopard print...brings out the white trash in my for sure:)

Its the innernet...i dont pay too much attention to engrish skills UNleSs YoU rITe LIke ThIS....

In which case you should just be summarily executed.

ty i guess and i agree about that writing thing i had to put someone in check for iming me like that ... it's awful

bkeane77
02-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Sorry to be off topic but.....Mimi here goes!

This is my first post and um, I think you are awesome.

I am a fan of your youtube channel-you are entertaining! I wish there were new ones everyday.

Beautiful.

carsons_X
02-15-2008, 01:33 AM
u look beautiful girl!!

well it does help his lingering morality.

so....go mimi.. dress in drag.. be a fag.. its all good.

StaggerLee
02-15-2008, 01:42 AM
Lookin' good, Mimi...you remind me of Candis Cayne, back in her Wigstock days (that is a compliment, I hope you realize ;-) ). Are you a dancer as well? You def have the legs for it...

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 01:48 AM
u look beautiful girl!!

well it does help his lingering morality.

so....go mimi.. dress in drag.. be a fag.. its all good.

tisk tisk you fag
i get paid well to do drag when i do do it but you are an obviously stuck in the house today without any man that loves or even gives a rats ass about you ... it must hurt on a day like today
you probably have not been fucked in a while you bearded freak ...
are you jealous because no one will pay you for sex , drag or even a real job ...
as hard as you work in school it is a shame that the only income you have is your student loan check . and all that you have to pay back in full before you can even begin to come for me ...
on the other hand i love the new name ... does it mean you have completely converted to Islam and have given up on being trans ??? because if you did it would probably be the smartest thing you have done in your life ... tell yo mama i said hey i bet she still has on that tacky ass wig she had on 4 months ago .... tell your sister that she needs to give up on modeling because the industry does not have much room for autistic models ... especially in cases as severe as hers i mean she can not even walk in a straight line ... well gotta run fagot
remember what they say in the producers "keep it light , keep it bright , keep it gay "

outty

johnb
02-15-2008, 02:15 AM
hey mimi, did you ever see that scene in the movie 'Splash', where John Candy drops all those coins under the girls dress, then bends down to pick them up?

wolfbones
02-15-2008, 02:40 AM
I don't know why you have so many haters Mimi, but I think you're sexy. I like that fire in your personality but don't get too caught up with the haters.

DC
02-15-2008, 05:20 AM
I can't work out why Mimi has haters as well, she is one of the hottest TS's on the net. Man I would love to see some naked shots of her, she is so sexy.

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 06:05 AM
hey mimi, did you ever see that scene in the movie 'Splash', where John Candy drops all those coins under the girls dress, then bends down to pick them up?

no would you like to look under my dress .... perv :lol: :P

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 06:09 AM
Lookin' good, Mimi...you remind me of Candis Cayne, back in her Wigstock days (that is a compliment, I hope you realize ;-) ). Are you a dancer as well? You def have the legs for it...

omg thank you so much I ADMIRE CANDIS CAYNE SOOO MUCH !!!!!! :cry:

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 06:11 AM
I can't work out why Mimi has haters as well, she is one of the hottest TS's on the net. Man I would love to see some naked shots of her, she is so sexy.

it must be valentines day .... i definitely feel the love :oops:

mimiplastique
02-15-2008, 06:42 AM
I don't know why you have so many haters Mimi, but I think you're sexy. I like that fire in your personality but don't get too caught up with the haters.

in response to why i have so many "haters" ( if thats what you wanna call em )

i am not one to let a whole group of people jump on me like a pack of wild animals ... they have tried time and time again to make me upset and have often succeeded . But as i learn the game the members of this board like to play i am developing a thicker skin and am learning more and more every day how to play this twisted game .
I have said alot of things to offend people. and they asked for it every time ...
i do not make post or start threads without being provoked .... I am as Ed would say the Scorpio. I will not bother you until i am fucked with and after that it's open season . I will sting you until you leave me alone . My venom is addictive to alot of people on this board and it seems they can't live without it . It's sad the unnecessary abuse some members of this forum put them selfs through . I am as sweet as pie until you take a personal shot at me for no reason ...
In a perfect world everyone would get to see the side of me that ed does but as we all know ... NOTHING IS PERFECT ....