PDA

View Full Version : What happens????????

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2008, 01:50 AM
When your genitals have been duck taped for 4 hours, besides getting constipated?

When you have your hair pulled up so tight in a bun and can't move your forehead?

When you have bobbypins sticking all over your head?

YOU GO A LITTLE CRAZY!! lol

POST YOUR FUNNY PICS!

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2008, 01:52 AM
heehee

Coroner
02-09-2008, 01:52 AM
No offending, Kelly. But in your pics you look like you´ve seen yourself. :)

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2008, 01:54 AM
No offending, Kelly. But in your pics you look like you´ve seen yourself. :)lol

Chaingunner
02-09-2008, 01:57 AM
Jeez Kelly, how do you think these up? :) Love to see inside your head!

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2008, 02:00 AM
Jeez Kelly, how do you think these up? :) Love to see inside your head! I don't know I got home from my show last night and started taking pics lol

Chaingunner
02-09-2008, 02:06 AM
Jeez Kelly, how do you think these up? :) Love to see inside your head! I don't know I got home from my show last night and started taking pics lol

You Madgirl you are.... :lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2008, 02:08 AM

You Madgirl you are.... :lol: like I said 4 hours of having your balls up inside you and being ducktaped - tons and tons of make up so you feel like your face will melt off - hair being pulled so tight you feel like you had a mini facelift - it makes you go a little CRAZY lol

Chaingunner
02-09-2008, 02:16 AM
You Madgirl you are.... :lol: like I said 4 hours of having your balls up inside you and being ducktaped - tons and tons of make up so you feel like your face will melt off - hair being pulled so tight you feel like you had a mini facelift - it makes you go a little CRAZY lol[/quote]

:what Thats gotta hurt Kelly! :whoa Still looking good after all that though....

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2008, 02:19 AM
You Madgirl you are.... :lol: like I said 4 hours of having your balls up inside you and being ducktaped - tons and tons of make up so you feel like your face will melt off - hair being pulled so tight you feel like you had a mini facelift - it makes you go a little CRAZY lol

:what Thats gotta hurt Kelly! :whoa Still looking good after all that though....[/quote] haha thanks

Ecstatic
02-09-2008, 02:20 AM
Can't say I've ever experienced any of those, Kelly. What I never quite understood is how do you deal with the sudden and irresistable urge to pee when you're all duct taped up?

MrsKellyPierce
02-09-2008, 02:22 AM
Can't say I've ever experienced any of those, Kelly. What I never quite understood is how do you deal with the sudden and irresistable urge to pee when you're all duct taped up? Omg this is what you do...you go down to the drag room and all the girls that are duct tapped start running around holding their pelvises till the feeling goes away! Works everytime and of course then you mosey on back up stairs and drink some more. :lol: :lol:

Chaingunner
02-09-2008, 02:26 AM
The 3rd pic definitely you! :screwy

southern81
02-09-2008, 04:31 AM
When your genitals have been duck taped for 4 hours, besides getting constipated?

When you have your hair pulled up so tight in a bun and can't move your forehead?

When you have bobbypins sticking all over your head?

YOU GO A LITTLE CRAZY!! lol

POST YOUR FUNNY PICS!

that explains alot Kelly

i'm sorry but i could not help my self

justatransgirl
02-09-2008, 05:24 AM
Can't say I've ever experienced any of those, Kelly. What I never quite understood is how do you deal with the sudden and irresistable urge to pee when you're all duct taped up? Omg this is what you do...you go down to the drag room and all the girls that are duct tapped start running around holding their pelvises till the feeling goes away! Works everytime and of course then you mosey on back up stairs and drink some more. :lol: :lol:

OMG - thank you Kelly for that image.

Love your pics though - you goofy girl.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

SXFX
02-09-2008, 05:35 AM
Kelly, You are the bomb.
A girl as hot as you that can laugh at her self!
Who ever you end up dating.....well he's going to be the luckies guy on earth!
It's rare to find a girl as hot as you that can laugh!
Take care hun, have fun, be safe, and every now and again, go comando! We guys love it! ;-*