PDA

View Full Version : Outing and Coming out? Closet?

Kianu
02-07-2008, 09:14 PM
What is the difference?

Jericho
02-07-2008, 09:58 PM
:?

"Outing" is an involuntary disclosure of your status.

Kianu
02-07-2008, 11:09 PM
What if society tried force outing on you? Do you think you would go insane to a point of harm to yourself?

Let say you were a victim of outing and happened for good portion of your life. Is there rights protecting us from this?

chefmike
02-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Perhaps your best bet is to invest in a reliable firearm, slick.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-07-2008, 11:29 PM
May I suggest...

Kianu
02-07-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm trying to find a legal aspect of this if I can press charges.

or rights that protect us from this. I live in USA if that matters.

tsmandy
02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
That's totally bogus Bill.

Tomfurbs
02-07-2008, 11:57 PM
How did a thread about coming out of the closet turn into a thread about guns?

Oh yeah, because Guns = Penis substitute = COCKS= HA's favourite subject

CORVETTEDUDE
02-07-2008, 11:59 PM
I'm trying to find a legal aspect of this if I can press charges.

or rights that protect us from this. I live in USA if that matters.

OK, Out with it...Who's tryin' to force you to out yourself?!

Kianu
02-08-2008, 12:08 AM
Anyone knows anything about the law? Come on serious people only. Who and what is not matter. What matters is our protection.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-08-2008, 12:12 AM
Forgive me for being direct but, you're not making a whole lot of sense here.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 12:14 AM
Perhaps you should consider a walk-in closet, Francis.

Arc-Angel
02-08-2008, 12:17 AM
nail the door shut.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 12:33 AM
Perhaps you should consider a walk-in closet, Francis.Perhaps you should consider a walk-in airplane hanger

Is the carnival in town? Because I know a sideshow looking freak when I see one...

Kianu
02-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Hmm... I guess no one cares except sex in a site like this... Sorry to have bothered you.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-08-2008, 01:19 AM
Hmm... I guess no one cares except sex in a site like this... Sorry to have bothered you.

Oh, don't go away mad, just....... :shrug

yodajazz
02-08-2008, 01:42 AM
Anyone knows anything about the law? Come on serious people only. Who and what is not matter. What matters is our protection.

The law only helps you if someone spreads a false rumor/allegation about you, and you can prove that this falsehood had hurt you in some way. And I think the offender must know that the allegation was not true.

If the allegation was in fact true and somehow hurt you, then laws which protect people from discrimination may or may not apply, according to the jurisdiction.

An example of how the second scenario might work would be: Someone outs you as being gay and you are in fact gay but are denied housing based on what that person said. You could only go after the landlord but not the person who told them.

I'm an authority on legal issues because I watch a lot those 'judge' tv
shows.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-08-2008, 01:46 AM

The law only helps you if someone spreads a false rumor/allegation about you, and you can prove that this falsehood had hurt you in some way. And I think the offender must know that the allegation was not true.

If the allegation was in fact true and somehow hurt you, then laws which protect people from discrimination may or may not apply, according to the jurisdiction.

I'm an authority on legal issues because I watch a lot those 'judge' tv shows.

Well, there you have it! From, as it's known in the leagal world, a "Sea Lawyer".

Kianu
02-08-2008, 02:21 AM
edited

yodajazz
02-08-2008, 02:25 AM

You have to excuse everyone. They have been denied playing with their favorite toy for two week. That toy is rookies. I personally had to purposely injure myself to stay serious on this one.

Kianu
02-08-2008, 02:33 AM

You have to excuse everyone. They have been denied playing with their favorite toy for two week. That toy is rookies. I personally had to purposely injure myself to stay serious on this one.

This is funny to you?

P.S. Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I don't read this site. Look at my register date. It's before yours.

thx1138
02-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Get yourself a lawyer. Who exactly are you afraid of who will find out your deepest, darkest secrets? Spouse? Close friends? Employer?

CORVETTEDUDE
02-08-2008, 02:40 AM
Let say more than 1 or 2 people were involved to constant spying, stalking, mind games to following you around everywhere you go for years and even sharing pictures while I am naked to other people without my consent that had dramatic effect on someone's life. Like wanting to kill yourself and or abuse.

What if some of these people are govt. officials? Then what?

I've found this where this kind of things happen and has life and death effect on some people.

http://www.aclu.org/lgbt/youth/12302prs20001107.html

Listen, Kianu...I as well as many others here, will be happy to provide you our opinions and, more importantly whatever guidance you need, to get you the help you need. That being said, you need to get much more specific with the information you provide us. Your statements are extremely vague and, we (most certainly I) have no idea where you're going with this. You are welcome to PM me, but I want specifics, not jibberish. If you are not going to be open enough with your issues, don't bother. Help us help you...Fair enough???

Kianu
02-08-2008, 02:48 AM
Get yourself a lawyer. Who exactly are you afraid of who will find out your deepest, darkest secrets? Spouse? Close friends? Employer?

It's not that. This already happened to me for long time that had some toll on my life. This happened to me when I was around 21 to when I was 29 years old. First I thought it was some stalker but later I found out it was more. I prefer the closet life (transvestism) because of my ethnic, cultural, and family nor do I prefer 100% life style of a transsexual. I also want kids and perhaps a marriage life as well.

Jericho
02-08-2008, 02:51 AM

taking one for the team...Wotaguy! :lol:

thx1138
02-08-2008, 03:50 AM
Are you being blackmailed or are you being threatened with blackmail? The best thing you can do at this point is tell everyone important to you you are under threat of being exposed for a personal fetish. TVism/cross dressing is very common. Hell it didn't prevent GWB from becoming president.

Kianu
02-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Are you being blackmailed or are you being threatened with blackmail? The best thing you can do at this point is tell everyone important to you you are under threat of being exposed for a personal fetish. TVism/cross dressing is very common. Hell it didn't prevent GWB from becoming president.

Bush is trans? :P

thx1138
02-08-2008, 05:35 AM
At yale bush was documented as a cross dresser. He had boyfriends too. All this was surpressed by Rove to some extent.

thx1138
02-08-2008, 05:36 AM
check any tape where bush utters the word 'fabulous" to get a clue to his inner self.

chefmike
02-08-2008, 06:46 AM

LMAO

chefmike
02-08-2008, 06:50 AM
At yale bush was documented as a cross dresser. He had boyfriends too. All this was surpressed by Rove to some extent.

Now you're veering into Alex Jones territory. :roll:

Kianu
02-08-2008, 07:42 AM

Now you're veering into Alex Jones territory. :roll:

Too many bitches who want to be funny. They aren't too funny though.

yodajazz
02-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Let say more than 1 or 2 people were involved to constant spying, stalking, mind games to following you around everywhere you go for years and even sharing pictures while I am naked to other people without my consent that had dramatic effect on someone's life. Like wanting to kill yourself and or abuse.

What if some of these people are govt. officials? Then what?

I've found this where this kind of things happen and has life and death effect on some people.

http://www.aclu.org/lgbt/youth/12302prs20001107.html

Listen, Kianu...I as well as many others here, will be happy to provide you our opinions and, more importantly whatever guidance you need, to get you the help you need. That being said, you need to get much more specific with the information you provide us. Your statements are extremely vague and, we (most certainly I) have no idea where you're going with this. You are welcome to PM me, but I want specifics, not jibberish. If you are not going to be open enough with your issues, don't bother. Help us help you...Fair enough???

I’m sorry, but it wasn’t your situation that caused the levity, it was just the mood of the other posters at the time. I was the first to respond to you seriously. I understand that you feel there is a serious situation but CorvetteDude is right. How can you get help if you cannot directly state the issues? I too would be willing to discuss it with you privately. You have alluded to self injury, now blackmail has been mentioned. There are possible invasion of privacy issues.

There is an old saying which says “the truth shall set you free”. For example being a crossdresser may cut down on potential female partners but will not stop the crossdresser from having a relationship with a woman. They say that the majority of crossdressers are married. Many women can see one as someone who may be more sensitive to their needs and less likely to stray because they accept the person for who they are.

As far as the self injury issue. While I personally don’t agree to outing anyone, I think an attorney could make a strong case that being gay or being a crossdresser is not a death sentence. One could point out the examples of gay characters on television, and numerous example of cross dressing on tv and in movies, (inlcluding starring roles) and even get historical using Shakespeare as an example. Hell a person who publicly crossdressed ran for president this year ( Guiliani). As far as I know it was not even a campaign issue. Put the term cross dressing in Google and you get 327,000 thousand entries. An attorney could argue that somewhere in those entries a cross dresser could find support or a positive example. So it could be argued that a person that injures themselves is more of a case of self hatred or homophobia with the person that did it to them self, than anything else.

I read the story posted on the link. It does sound like there was police misconduct. But the person who killed themselves had many other options also. Maybe that person could have eventually sued the police, won a settlement and had the time of their life. I’m just saying. For all you know this situation could lead to a big payday for you.

Often times, that which we think is going to harm us, only makes us stronger. Stay strong. Someone is out there that will love you for who you truly are, if you are strong enough to show it.

Kianu
02-08-2008, 10:29 AM
edited for PM

chefmike
02-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Aren't you late for the sideshow, you carny looking freak?

chefmike
02-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Aren't you late for the sideshow, you carny looking freak?Get some new jokes. I am obviously ripping new assholes into you at the drop if a hat.

Are you pathetically waiting for someone else, much like you who's sitting in a slack-jawed marijuana haze, to throw you a "lol" bone out of pity? Because you're simply not funny, unless we're discussing looks.

Just say "no" to both drugs and saturated fats, ...

tubby!

Why don't you go shave your back or something, Mabel. Your Ailen Wuornos routine is growing really tiresome....and BTW, wasn't she a truck stop hooker from Florida like yourself?

chefmike
02-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Shouldn't you be shaving about now, Mabel? That 5 PM stubble isn't gonna help you any when you're peddling your skank ass at the truckstop tonight...now is it, sideshow?

El Nino
02-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Blah....

chefmike
02-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Slow night at the truckstop, sideshow? I guess it must be tough for you carnies in the winter months, hence the reason that you're currently attempting to peddle your freakish looking skank ass in Florida...lots of luck, Mabel.

chefmike
02-09-2008, 06:43 PM
Shouldn't you be shaving about now, Mabel? That 5 PM stubble isn't gonna help you any when you're peddling your skank ass at the truckstop tonight...now is it, sideshow?

Slow night at the truckstop, sideshow? I guess it must be tough for you carnies in the winter months, hence the reason that you're currently attempting to peddle your freakish looking skank ass in Florida...lots of luck, Mabel.

Are you proud to be at such a loss for words, or is there an echo in here? Or, are you just talking to yourself at this point? Because this truck stop, Mabel thing is begging for you to let it fizzle. If it wasn't at all funny the first time, just let it go now. You'll be ok, I promise.

If you want to address a topic, feel free to discuss why you're an obese virgin who's never had a GF; neither a GG nor as TS. And then tell us when you were last able to find your cock under your flabby belly. I dare you be honest, and stop always trying to divert the subject to someone else.

I guess you're not trying to cry on my shoulder about that stuff now, huh? - Now that you obviously want to stir shit with me. But remember that, "Michael"? Tell EVERYONE about yourself.

WTF are you talking about? The only PM's that I ever got from you were regarding your old pal Moni, or you telling me that you were leaving the board again. Boo fucking hoo. We should be so lucky. Nice try, sideshow. Keep making shit up, lunatic. You have zero credibility, Mabel.

chefmike
02-09-2008, 09:36 PM
More fiction from the circus freak. Now you're sounding as delusional as your old pal Moni. Ah, the irony of it all...