PDA

View Full Version : Mitt Romney gives up

eggbert
02-07-2008, 08:23 PM
Even after it's over this guy can't tell the truth. He claims he's conceding because:

“If I fight on in my campaign, all the way to the convention, I would forestall the launch of a national campaign and make it more likely that Senator Clinton or (Barack) Obama would win. And in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign, be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

The truth is that he sees he can't win & it's costing him too much money to stay in the race.

CORVETTEDUDE
02-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah, full 'o' shit. Don't need to add any more!

timxxx
02-07-2008, 09:07 PM
He is a soulless cocksucker, he has done the maths & knows he can't win.
Romney represents what l despise about Politics, there no position he won't change to get elected.
Bush may be a retarded asshole, but at least you know where you stand with him.

chefmike
02-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Romney represents what l despise about Politics, there no position he won't change to get elected.
Actually that also sounds like McCain lately.

timxxx
02-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Actually that also sounds like McCain lately.

Even those dumb ass rightwing nut jobs in the Republican party knows he is bullshitting them.
That why they hate him so much.If McCain wins the Presidency,nobody knows what position
he will take on individual issues.He won't be making decisions via focusgroup,like the believe in
nothing likes of Romney.

I doubt if McCain will have to worry about a second term.:twisted:

scroller
02-07-2008, 10:31 PM
And keep in mind that just 24 hours earlier Romney was swearing to god, nothing was clear about the race except:

"One thing that's clear is this campaign's going on. I think there are some people who thought it was all going to be done tonight. But it's not all done tonight. We're going to keep on battling. We're going to go all the way to the convention."

Lying sack of crap. He seriously changed what snake oil he was selling on a daily basis.