PDA

View Full Version : So I've decided to finally bite the bullet... Need help

Mylon
02-07-2008, 12:28 PM
I've finally decided rather than playing a woman only online, I'm going to transition. I'm 24 years old, so just a _little_ late in the process, but I don't want to delay it anymore. I want to reach the most feminine appearance possible, but I want to remain functional (I don't plan on getting SRS). Any suggestions on what products/treatments I should undertake to get the desired results?

Mylon
02-07-2008, 04:55 PM
So I'm guessing I should start with this: http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/transgender/climara-t.html

Progestins are optional, from what I can tell. Anti-androgens might produce faster results, but might be counter-productive to my goals. Any help from some of the local angels?

carsons_X
02-07-2008, 10:22 PM
I've finally decided rather than playing a woman only online, I'm going to transition. I'm 24 years old, so just a _little_ late in the process, but I don't want to delay it anymore. I want to reach the most feminine appearance possible, but I want to remain functional (I don't plan on getting SRS). Any suggestions on what products/treatments I should undertake to get the desired results?

well dude, heres alittle advice.......... the entire perspective of turning yourself into A women is to turn yourself into A full fledged women........... if you haven't heard or seen women GENETIC FEMALES, do not have dicks or balls, they have pussies. not even the rare less than 0.01% of hermaphrodites have the full package of a man. Do yourself a favor and transition into a women not an IT,FREAK, FAG or whatever the fuck you wanna call the guys who think there women on here. Transition into a women.

taniatv
02-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Look no further than electrolysis for the first step.

eggbert
02-07-2008, 10:29 PM
Carson- I think that's about the stupidest, most insensitive comment I've yet seen on this board.

carsons_X
02-07-2008, 10:38 PM
Carson- I think that's about the stupidest, most insensitive comment I've yet seen on this board.

wow a guy calling my comment stupid whos name is EGGBERT :roll: "im thrilled"

truth hurts................... the only person on this board who isnt a faggot in this case would be any WOMEN who has a pussy including post ops, funny how you gay wads will step up claiming to be strait. its a good laugh. :lol:

Nowhere
02-08-2008, 04:17 AM
Will someone please get around to banning this carsons_x troll guy who only goes around yelling at everyone and calling them "fags?"

I think he's the guy who was robbed by some hookers who just can't get over it, but if not, he's just got some issues.

As for the OP, wait for the girls to respond. They know what they're doing.

justatransgirl
02-08-2008, 10:45 AM
Comments for the original poster.

Honey - not to sound mean but before you start messing around with hormones you should A) see a therapist B) see an endocrinologist.

From the sound of your post you need to get clear exactly what your position is about this. Your comments about being a woman in real life vs online sounds to me like you could possibly be experiencing a form of fetish by association.

You really should explore that first. If it is a fetish there are ways to enjoy it without physically and permenantly being a woman. Have you considered the social and family ramifications?

While I'm all for the freedom of an individual to do whatever they want with their body, I also believe you need move from an informed position.

Self prescribed hormones can seriously fuck your body up - like permenant Kidney and liver damage. You MUST monitor your blood levels and kidney and liver function tests.

Just going to inhouse and buying crap you hear about online is going to waste your $$ and probably mess your body up.

Start with TSRoadmap.com and see where you fit in the transgender world honey.

Don't rush things. 24 isn't late, it's quite young. Educate yourself first.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Mylon
02-11-2008, 04:33 PM
Carson is most definitely a troll. But oh well.

I'll admit, part of it either is a fetish, or started out as a fetish, but after spending so much time as a woman (seriously, I spend way too much time online, perhaps because it lets me have this kind of freedom) I'm pretty sure I would like to be a woman offline as well.

But at the same time, I'm not sure if disavowing my male identify is for the best. If I could continue living a dual life, that might be the best option. I understand there's going to be some confusion, crossover, and the occasional exposure, especially from mean people like Carson, but I think I can manage.

ShadowMaster
02-11-2008, 05:57 PM

Honey - not to sound mean but before you start messing around with hormones you should A) see a therapist B) see an endocrinologist.

From the sound of your post you need to get clear exactly what your position is about this. Your comments about being a woman in real life vs online sounds to me like you could possibly be experiencing a form of fetish by association.

You really should explore that first. If it is a fetish there are ways to enjoy it without physically and permenantly being a woman. Have you considered the social and family ramifications?

While I'm all for the freedom of an individual to do whatever they want with their body, I also believe you need move from an informed position.

Self prescribed hormones can seriously fuck your body up - like permenant Kidney and liver damage. You MUST monitor your blood levels and kidney and liver function tests.

Just going to inhouse and buying crap you hear about online is going to waste your $$ and probably mess your body up.

Hugs,

What Jamie said. Make sure you're doing it for the right reasons. Do you really want to be a woman? And are you prepared for everything that goes with it?

peggygee
02-11-2008, 06:29 PM

Hugs,

What Jamie said. Make sure you're doing it for the right reasons. Do you really want to be a woman? And are you prepared for everything that goes with it?

Post 2800

To be succinct, I'm going to go with what Jamie said as well.

If you're serious take a look at some of my posts on HRT,
cosmetic surgery, SRS, and the legal, social, and psychological
ramifications of transitioning.

Bear in mind that 'this thing of our's' ain't for everybody.

Good luck.