PDA

View Full Version : The Plot Thickens....

AllanahStarrNYC
02-07-2008, 05:52 AM
First of all- I am so very happy HA is back. NYCe told me on Saturday it would be up mid week and it sure is! I think he made an excellent choice.

While the site was down I got over 100 emails from members asking me what happened to HA and many inquiries via phone and im. I guess people associate me heavily with this site, many think I own it- and all of it is a compliment. I am very happy and proud that I was here from it's early beginings and have continued to participate actively for many years.

While the site was down- some people took it upon them to make up lies and spread rumors as to what happened. I did constructive things like continuing French classes, and working tirelessly on new projects, and having a lot of sex with my boyfriend.

Luckily, I get my information directly from the owners mouth- NYCe. Him and I have ben friends for many years. As I have said before- our friendship extends beyonf HA. He has been my webmaster, my advisor and ran security operations for me at my partes, has been to dinner at my apartment, has been to my birthday dinners, and we speak regularly every week.

I am not here to speak for him but I will adress what has been said about me and what I confirmed with him.

On other boards- Kelly Shore posted several posts claiming that JWB told her that 'my complaining was the last straw' and the reason why this site got shut down. Then Kelly and Arianna posted that I had assumed false ids- again according to JWB- to attack other girls and I had been 'warned' about it.

I am sure many other people heard this info as if it was posted on two different boards, so it had to be told to several.

I will adress these rumors as I have made a vow not be involved in any drama this year or negative aspects- but I will speak the truth about matters that concern me.

I have discussed these matters with NYCe on two occassions and her admitted that all of those rumors were lies and and untrue. In the history of HA I have only complained to NYCe about someone or something maybe four or five times about different things. Constantly complaining I do not do.

Creating false names to attack girls? Also a lie confirmed by NYCe. The only person who has access to IP addresses of this site is NYCe- he would have the only way of knowing of who has multiple accounts. JWB does not have acces to that infomation- hence heresay and untrue.

Since I am well know in the ts world I am used to the negativity that comes along with the positivity of my work. I do think that some people on HA have an agenda to try to make me look bad or in someway have people who like me think worse of me.

As I said on another board this is a very positive year for me. Winning the AVN award as been a catalyst to a lot of great new and potential projects. From throwing a monthly party in the traditonal of the origanal ones at the end of the month to celebrate my AVN win, to the release of my first 'best of' DVD 'Absolute Allanah' in March, to signing with a new mainstream publicity firm- I am going full speed ahead this year.

So wether you think I am shady,fat, or did not deserve the award, or dislike me and that is OK by me as that is your opinion. But I do wish the nay sayers would find better things to do than to spread lies about me. Because Allanah Starr is not stopping for anything or anyone. Just so you know you can spend more than 23 hours out of the day OUTSIDE HA.

By the way Eric asked me last night if I was moving to Europe as he had heard that per the chat- and that is also untrue.

I am going on holiday to Europe then the Seychelle Islands.

Here is to a new, and hopefully more positve existense on HA.

Can't wait til that ignore button installed!

xoxo

Allanah

chefmike
02-07-2008, 06:17 AM
Bravo, Allanah! I've already posted my opinion about the despicable BS that was directed towards you by some bitter and envious wannabees here at HA...

Now who do you think has the best chance of being elected prez, Hillary or Obama?

AllanahStarrNYC
02-07-2008, 06:35 AM
Bravo, Allanah! I've already posted my opinion about the despicable BS that was directed towards you by some bitter and envious wannabees here at HA...

Now who do you think has the best chance of being elected prez, Hillary or Obama?

I voted for Hillary!

I really like Mrs. Clinton- always have.

EyeCumInPiece
02-07-2008, 06:38 AM
I cant front, ive been like a fiend checkin everyday for weeks wondering when this shit was gonna come back up. I guess you can say its one of my fav sites, and def my fav forum site. I, though, wasnt among the many to harass you Allanah. Not that I wouldnt love to harass you in 100 diff ways but i figured you couldnt help with info on the site since its not yours. I just waited it out, and im glad to see HA BACK!!! YIPPEEEEEEEE~

juliana_dominguez
02-07-2008, 07:38 AM
wow seychelles! make sure you bring tons of your swimwears and those sexy bikini's seychelles has the best beaches in the world, imo

AllanahStarrNYC
02-07-2008, 07:53 AM
wow seychelles! make sure you bring tons of your swimwears and those sexy bikini's seychelles has the best beaches in the world, imo

I've been wanting to go FOREVER!!

Have u been?

juliana_dominguez
02-07-2008, 08:22 AM

Have u been?

i haven't been there but it's one of the places i always wanna go and just lay under the sun in my bikini, as well as tahiti, and the carribean... well i saw a special on discovery travel and adventure about the seychelles and was soooo fascinated by it and certainly had put it on top of my travel list. enjoy the indian ocean!

AllanahStarrNYC
02-07-2008, 08:43 AM

Have u been?

i haven't been there but it's one of the places i always wanna go and just lay under the sun in my bikini, as well as tahiti, and the carribean... well i saw a special on discovery travel and adventure about the seychelles and was soooo fascinated by it and certainly had put it on top of my travel list. enjoy the indian ocean!

FAB.

I hope we can both enjoy time there!

GroobySteven
02-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Well said Allanah.
As you know, I've also been fielding emails a plenty, thinking I was the owner of HungAngels. :? Plenty of rumours were created stating that something I'd said had caused the affect and one silly donkey, even accused me of racial slander.

I'd had contact with NYCe and we'd chatted on email throughout HA downtime although I'll admit it took so long I'd been wondering if it ever would come back up - and I also wonder how costly it has been to the site.

So welcome back HungAngels. Your downtime did give me the opportunity to check out some other cool places that I'll stick with but I'm also committed to the community here and will continue to check in all the time and post some smut. This site was down far too long, let's make sure we can all work together to keeping it back up.

Allanah, I used to have a Seychellian girlfriend when I lived in the UK and we went to the Seychelles for 3 weeks, when I just started making a little money. It's a stunningly beautiful place but don't expect the resorts that you may be used to. It's a lot more humble and realistic than that. Drop me an email and I'll see what I can remember - or may hook up with you in Europe.

Enough of the drama everyone. Move on - nothing to see, stop baiting each other (stop baiting me) and let's just post good shit.

Welcome back everyone :twisted:

seanchai

AllanahStarrNYC
02-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Well said Allanah.
As you know, I've also been fielding emails a plenty, thinking I was the owner of HungAngels. :? Plenty of rumours were created stating that something I'd said had caused the affect and one silly donkey, even accused me of racial slander.

I'd had contact with NYCe and we'd chatted on email throughout HA downtime although I'll admit it took so long I'd been wondering if it ever would come back up - and I also wonder how costly it has been to the site.

So welcome back HungAngels. Your downtime did give me the opportunity to check out some other cool places that I'll stick with but I'm also committed to the community here and will continue to check in all the time and post some smut. This site was down far too long, let's make sure we can all work together to keeping it back up.

Allanah, I used to have a Seychellian girlfriend when I lived in the UK and we went to the Seychelles for 3 weeks, when I just started making a little money. It's a stunningly beautiful place but don't expect the resorts that you may be used to. It's a lot more humble and realistic than that. Drop me an email and I'll see what I can remember - or may hook up with you in Europe.

Enough of the drama everyone. Move on - nothing to see, stop baiting each other (stop baiting me) and let's just post good shit.

Welcome back everyone :twisted:

seanchai

Will do-
Would love to see you in Europe and discuss our other plans.

There is a really pretty tgirl for the Seychelles that lives in Manchester but is in London alot-her name escapes me at the moment but she said it was a lovely place.

tsfarrah
02-07-2008, 12:58 PM
her name is Regine (carmen)

mwah Allanah xx

hwbs
02-07-2008, 03:21 PM
i am also looking forward to that bright ignore button !!!!!

CORVETTEDUDE
02-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Ignore button, Easy Button, Kill Button....one or all may be needed at one time or another.

Allanah...you are the reason many people patronize HA. You are a beautiful lady and have a tremendous following. The jealousy that runs rampant between the ladies within your community is, to put it mildly, Un-fucking-believable! People will always be envious of you, it comes with success....don't let it get to you. You are sussessful and they're not...that means you're doin' it right. Keep on keepin' on! And, congrats on your AVN win!!

Here's lookin' at you, kid!
Corvettedude

PS...Hollywood, I need access to the chick in you avatar, can you help me out here!?

Tomfurbs
02-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I thought jwbl was supposed to be the alpha male in this neighbourhood?

Wha'happen?

chefmike
02-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Allanah...you are the reason many people patronize HA. You are a beautiful lady and have a tremendous following. The jealousy that runs rampant between the ladies within your community is, to put it mildly, Un-fucking-believable! People will always be envious of you, it comes with success....don't let it get to you. You are sussessful and they're not...that means you're doin' it right. Keep on keepin' on! And, congrats on your AVN win!!

Here's lookin' at you, kid!
Corvettedude

A big co-sign on that, sailor.

zerrrr
02-10-2008, 08:26 AM
i am also looking forward to that bright ignore button !!!!!

Want to have a competition on who can have more people on ignore?

A 40 of your favorite.

hwbs
02-10-2008, 12:04 PM
sure my 40 oz. drinking friend....

bob69
02-10-2008, 12:42 PM
HA has a rather negative reputation on some other boards. One of the asian lb sites even had a member ask what happened to HA and all the replies were that it was cancelled because of all the BS and fighting that were going on. Seems flames and catfights are all we are know for. :( I did set them straight... but to be honest when I couldn't connect for so long, even I had some doubts.