PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Jessic and Jamie?

LoverofT-Girls
02-07-2008, 03:08 AM
Just wondering if there are any new pictures of the San Diego lovelies, after the surgery.

justatransgirl
02-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Hi - thanks for asking dear.

The answer is no, not yet. I posted some really lousy self taken snap shots of my boob job on a couple of other sites but we haven't done a "real" photo shoot yet. I'm not going to bother cross posting them, the photo isn't very good and I don't want to hear people complain. Giggle.

Also my orchiectomy is taking longer to close than I'd planned. I went to the doctor today and he said it could take a few more weeks - you get what you pay for I guess.

We will eventually get some new photos - but at the moment anyway we haven't shot any new videos lately despite good intentions and my New Years Resolution...

And right now Jessica has had the flu for the past 4 days - so many people at her university have it that it made the front page of the newspaper. Which means, I'M going to be getting it shortly. So my weekend is probably screwed...

But don't worry, when I get some new ones I will post them for sure!

And thanks to everyone who's left their support and wonderful comments - I appreciate it.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Steve-Oh
02-07-2008, 10:07 AM
Wow, Jamie!
You had 2 round dangley things removed and 2 round dangley things added!
That's lot of round dangley things!
And then the FLU!!!
Talk about a rough ride.

At least HERE, you can G_I_G_G_L_E!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish you a smooth recovery!

justatransgirl
02-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Thanks E-M. :-)

Yeah - I just spent $110 on Tamiflu to try to ward it off. That and my home remedy for sore throat - Southern Comfort and hot chocolate - the trick is use TWO packets of chocolate.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - Yes - I LIKE to giggle. :-)

PSS - If I get out of line online tonight - it's just my medicine working. Hic...

LoverofT-Girls
02-07-2008, 02:55 PM
sorry about the healing problems, I hope everything ends up well, Ic an't wait to see the new you. (Both of you.)