PDA

View Full Version : Attention Brown nosers.........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-07-2008, 02:18 AM
The following is a template for all current and future ass kissers. Please keep this in mind before making a thread that will come back to bite you in the long run.
Sincerely,
JWBL™ aka Anti-Christ

Template for kissing a tranny's ass:

I ____________________________ want to tell the world how great

__________________ is. I have watched her on film(s), read her post(s), called her ad #(s) several times and I want to tell you all she is a heckuva lady. Not a night has gone by that I haven't sat back and grabbed that tub of vaseline my mommy left at the top step of the stairs going down into the basement and dug 2 fingers into it to get started on a clip I downloaded of her pounding some guys man-pussy into oblivion. I'm amazed my keyboard still works as it's often quite slippery to type especially on the middle row of keys.

Heck sometimes I even make up fake screen names and send her IM's on AOL or Yahoo telling her how I am located in her town and how I would love to come see her, hoping she will say yes and send me some recent pictures of her to add to my current beat off collection.

I hope no one on here has the audacity to say anything bad about _______________. I would hate to have to jump in my cyber sports car, drive over to their IP address, and savagely beat them with my cyber muscles.

I love _______________________ so much. You are the best __________.

Anubis1079
02-07-2008, 03:21 AM
chefmike should be the first to fill out the form after the post i just read of his

sjn1924
02-07-2008, 03:29 AM
shouldn't savagely be salvagely ;-)

chefmike
02-07-2008, 03:35 AM
chefmike should be the first to fill out the form after the post i just read of his

And what do you know about anything here at HA, you clueless rookie dipshit?

I couldn't care less about what the OP's agenda* is re this thread, and I care even less about what a nobody putz like yourself says...

*Although it speaks volumes about recent events and sheds even more light on my thread...thanks, you clueless cretin.

BrendaQG
02-07-2008, 03:38 AM
@JWBL

LoL.

shouldn't savagely be salvagely ;-)

Could you all let that die already?

MrsKellyPierce
02-07-2008, 11:48 AM
lol

TsJennifer
02-07-2008, 09:09 PM
:popcorn

Quinn
02-07-2008, 09:28 PM
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j182/swiftian/irony/irony3.jpg

Tomfurbs
02-07-2008, 09:31 PM
^^^^ You wouldn't be suggesting jwbl brown-noses Jennifer Paris would you Quinn?

because that would just be rediculous.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-07-2008, 09:44 PM
never in the history of HA have I said anything about Jennifer Paris other than the truth regarding her & myself..........

as far as any agenda, there is none I'm just saying that IF you're going to pucker up there is now a form........

p.s. you'll never hear Jennifer Paris complain about anything I post about her, or wonder who I am and whether or not I'm some fat receding hairline having loser that's playing the emotional card to avoid client fees

sincerely,
The Anti-Christ™

Tomfurbs
02-07-2008, 09:47 PM
you wot?

Quinn
02-07-2008, 10:20 PM
^^^^ You wouldn't be suggesting jwbl brown-noses Jennifer Paris would you Quinn?

because that would just be rediculous.

It never crossed my mind, Tom. LOL... Actually, I'm mostly just busting balls. The ass-kissing form was funny.

-Quinn

CORVETTEDUDE
02-07-2008, 10:48 PM
WOW!!! Seems to be alot of blown gaskets around here.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-07-2008, 10:52 PM
yo Vette, I test drove that Nismo Z earlier
it didn't move me

MrsKellyPierce
02-07-2008, 11:43 PM
I love the antichrist location!

OEMEnemyNum1
02-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Z Car sucks

Falrune
02-07-2008, 11:54 PM
WOW!!! Seems to be alot of blown gaskets around here.

Agreed. :roll:

CORVETTEDUDE
02-07-2008, 11:56 PM
it didn't move me

Just wait 'til the ZR1 hits the street!

OEMEnemyNum1
02-08-2008, 12:09 AM
it didn't move me

Just wait 'til the ZR1 hits the street!

This is a good time to be into the Ameican sports car scene. Each year the Viper and Vette try to outpower eachother. Awesome cars this year.

I think the term is Awesomer, or something.

GinX
02-08-2008, 04:20 AM
If you praise someone, even if you are bit emotional or go overboard a bit, if you really mean it...then it's not kissing ass.

igotmacedbymimi:(
02-08-2008, 08:40 AM
Pmsl, i dont take this place seriously and only post maybe once a week,this gets my weekly post though. Funny as fuk jon, you have a good sense of humour mate (and thats coming from the other side of the atlantic).

But just from what i see here every now and again when i check out the site for the banter and arguments i see 99% of guys on here brown nosing the ts. Lets face it, most the guys here have to pay 2-300 dollars or whatever it costs to fuk a ts (or in most cases get their arsehole plugged by a ts cock) and these girls are their idols cos they cant get shit in the real world without paying 300 dollars for. So of course they will brown nose, even though (and i wont name names) there are some ts on here who look fukin rotten, nasty, nasty, nasty, dirty, ugly bitches. Those ones still get bron nosed.

Like i said to some of the lads from the uk who were banned, lust and nightrider, they need to stop posting on the net and see what a ts is in real life. After meeting them, its clearer and clearer what 99% of guys are on here for, for cock, they want to suck cock, they dont have the balls to do it to a man so they will pay 300 greens for a tranny instead.

They are virtually all brown nosers, even hyping up the most hideous of looking creatures and brown nosing them in an attempt to recieve an im or a free pic of their cock. The guys on here seem to think that ts look like gg but with a cock, the best ts still have a male resemblence, you can see it in their eyes when they are bouncing on your cock (and dont tell me you dont know jonny, cos every guy has wondered about it), when that bitch is on your cock and you look in her eyes, she might look stunning, but you still see a male resemblence in there somewhere. Different with airbrushing and on camera like all the mules on here see, but in real life its clear.

I have a 2 ts fuk budies (actually quite well known on the uk ts scene) and the stories they tell me of pathetic weak ugly fat guys begging to suck their cocks, or not having a clue how to speak with them, its so funny, i have to admit, whilst a prefere gg, prob about 70/30 in favour of gg, the whole ts scene is so so so so so fun, im so pleased i found it, it makes everything fun lol.

TsJennifer
02-08-2008, 10:36 AM
p.s. you'll never hear Jennifer Paris complain about anything I post about her, or wonder who I am and whether or not I'm some fat receding hairline having loser that's playing the emotional card to avoid client fees

sincerely,
The Anti-Christ™

I agree 100% defiantly not those things!

JamesHunt
02-08-2008, 10:38 AM

sincerely,
The Anti-Christ™

I agree 100% defiantly not those things!

I'm overweight, and got a receeding hairline... but I got a sense of humour :lol: