PDA

View Full Version : SWEET CHERRY

mimiplastique
01-25-2008, 10:07 PM
INSTEAD OF CHECKING INTO OTHERS TRANSITIONS YOU NEED TO FOCUS INTENSELY ON YOUR OWN
YOU ARE AS HARD AS ROCK AND I MUST SAY I AM AFFRAID TO MEET YOU IN PERSON YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE A NICE ONE TWO PUNCH LOL

mimiplastique
01-25-2008, 10:12 PM
AND DUDE YOU MUST BE JOKING RIGHT>>>>>

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 10:17 PM
INSTEAD OF CHECKING INTO OTHERS TRANSITIONS YOU NEED TO FOCUS INTENSELY ON YOUR OWN
YOU ARE AS HARD AS ROCK AND I MUST SAY I AM AFFRAID TO MEET YOU IN PERSON YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVE A NICE ONE TWO PUNCH LOL :lol: I'm with you on that one girl.

MrsKellyPierce
01-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Umm Cheri you obviously never seen Kira on cam she's a WOMAN!

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 10:55 PM
wow, attacks from a liar and a linebacker, that says something
Go haunt a graveyard

mimiplastique
01-25-2008, 11:03 PM
wow, attacks from a liar and a linebacker, that says something

THE UNDERTAKER WILL NEVER PASS AS A TS

melissacarter
01-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Whats happening here is about respect, or lack thereof.

Kira, Mimi and Kelly, like many of the girls, have been members a long time. As the newbie you can't just come in and hijack the General Discussion board like you are the shit. And even if you were the shit, you still need to pay your respects to those who came before you. I've been a member since July and still kinda feel like the new girl. I still feel after all this time, I need to extend my respect to most of the girls here.

But you come in two weeks ago, stack up 135 posts, and in each post somehow manage to re-tell your story every fucking time. About the x-y chromosome, the puberty, I can practically recite it myself!

It's about respect, thats all they want. And no bullshitting.

tsntx
01-25-2008, 11:06 PM
:claps at melissa

MrsKellyPierce
01-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Oh shut up you fucking Edward Scissor Hand looking Man.

mimiplastique
01-25-2008, 11:28 PM
I always respect those that earn my respect, not beforehand though. Hijacked the board or joined in on discussions and gave thanks to those when they responded to me? There is a difference in that.
I don't flame or attack others, I just usually speak my mind, joke around a bit and let shit ride, that the way I choose to be. I shouldn't have to be made to feel like I am a newbie nor should I be made to feel intimidated, nor is it my intention to flame, attack or put others out because I feel like introducing or rather reintroducing myself to those that might have already seen me on FemmCams or in print, or anywhere else for that matter.
I'm not here for the Drama bullshit, nor will I stoop to that level. So I on my end consider this moot, so run that bullshit elsewhere...I'll let my homeownership, multiple cars, and bank account do my talking for me!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CRAZY FAGGOT GO JOIN THE QUANTUM GRAVITY TEAM OF FUCKED UP BODY REJECTS

YOU AND BRENDA DESERVE EACH OTHER

BTW THAT CLOWN ON YOUR ARM ... IS THAT YOUR ALTER EGO ?????????