PDA

View Full Version : Begginning Transformation. any ideas

septbog
01-25-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm going to begin transitioning and was wondering if any of you had any recommendations as to how to begin. Maybe you guys can provide little bits of how you began. Anything would help. As you all know this is an exciting and difficult road ahead, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks loves!

BrendaQG
01-25-2008, 07:30 PM
Assuming you have had some therapy and/or are totally 100% sure you want to do this.

First off this is NOT a support board. The first thing you can do right after reading this is go to boards like. Trueselves.com (best if you are relatively young), Beginninglife.com (best if you are relatively old). I have been on both and found both of them useful. In particular BL, its an old original that has in some form spawned other such forums. They have some very specific information. This place is all about dealing out and taking shade/hooking up. Nothing is really ever meant by it. But if you are just starting out you don't really need that.

Second, get your hands on some hormones by hook or by crook (even if that literally means hooking or stealing to do so). Hormones are the single most important part of transition. Especially if you are very young. Their are quicker ways to achieve a feminized look. However hormones will, over time give you a much more genuine if not pretty look than silicone or slicing ever can.

As for myself:Before getting hormones from the clinic here in Chicago, I stole them from my mother, stole from my mother and father to get them, then scammed and hustled any way I could to get them. Then, oh this is a few years ago now (2005), I took the chance and ordered them from inhousedrugstore.com. Before then I felt that the online drug stores were not really mature. I ordered premarin and Spironolactone (an anti-androgen) from them. I can vouch for the safety of their product and so can many others. Unless you can get them from a local clinic they are the best deal.

My experience with hormones has been with pills, many girls go for injection, some go for the patch, some take tons of birth control pills. I have taken both Premarin and estradiol. I used to feel that Premarin was better however after taking estradiol for a while I see it's advantages. Premarin gave me mild headaches some times, estradiol never does. Taking an anti-androgen is also a good idea if you will not miss erectile function. You may have to try a couple of different regimines before you find one that's right for you and your life. I cannot make a blanket recommendation on hormones.

I hope in all of that some of it helps you. :-)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Assuming you have had some therapy and/or are totally 100% sure you want to do this.

First off this is NOT a support board. The first thing you can do right after reading this is go to boards like. Trueselves.com (best if you are relatively young), Beginninglife.com (best if you are relatively old). I have been on both and found both of them useful. In particular BL, its an old original that has in some form spawned other such forums. They have some very specific information. This place is all about dealing out and taking shade/hooking up. Nothing is really ever meant by it. But if you are just starting out you don't really need that.

Second, get your hands on some hormones by hook or by crook (even if that literally means hooking or stealing to do so). Hormones are the single most important part of transition. Especially if you are very young. Their are quicker ways to achieve a feminized look. However hormones will, over time give you a much more genuine if not pretty look than silicone or slicing ever can.

As for myself:Before getting hormones from the clinic here in Chicago, I stole them from my mother, stole from my mother and father to get them, then scammed and hustled any way I could to get them. Then, oh this is a few years ago now (2005), I took the chance and ordered them from inhousedrugstore.com. Before then I felt that the online drug stores were not really mature. I ordered premarin and Spironolactone (an anti-androgen) from them. I can vouch for the safety of their product and so can many others. Unless you can get them from a local clinic they are the best deal.

My experience with hormones has been with pills, many girls go for injection, some go for the patch, some take tons of birth control pills. I have taken both Premarin and estradiol. I used to feel that Premarin was better however after taking estradiol for a while I see it's advantages. Premarin gave me mild headaches some times, estradiol never does. Taking an anti-androgen is also a good idea if you will not miss erectile function. You may have to try a couple of different regimines before you find one that's right for you and your life. I cannot make a blanket recommendation on hormones.

I hope in all of that some of it helps you. :-)

huh?!?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-25-2008, 08:17 PM

I hope in all of that some of it helps you. :-)Please. You wrote a 4 paragraph post to basically say "take estrogen and testo blockers, which you can get from Inhouse Pharm", and "all you'll get here is shade"?

People here can be very helpful to this person. It's no ones fault here that you still won't buy a wig and get laser treatments.

Work it out, Iguana Ass!

You're an evil big tittied bitch ;)

Devon
01-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Ok well back to the original posters question, yes beginning hrt is imperative. But you really should see a Dr. Or endocrinologist to do it safely. Estradiol and spiro are the most common regimens. I started out ordering online from inhousepharmacy and had good luck with them, but now get my mones from a Dr.

Another thing to do is get started with laser or electrolysis asap as that whole process can take some time. Best of luck! And like Nichole said there are some very supportive peeps here.

thx1138
01-25-2008, 09:14 PM
Pay attention to Nicole Dupree's posts. She is a veritable fountain of wisdom. Did I mention kind, understanding and patient?