PDA

View Full Version : Breast Implants Float!

62des
01-24-2008, 12:51 AM
NOT. Why do most people think that breast implants float? When in reality its the opposite, that real breasts only float. Fat in breasts is lighter and therefore floats while implants are too heavy to float. They actually did a test with a woman with implants and a woman with natural C cups and the natural breasts really did make her float. She wasn't even moving around in the water her breasts literally held her up in the water. I seen this on MANswers. And yes I made a thread just for this.

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 01:07 AM
I have been in my bathtub, I cant say that they would make my body float but my implants do make my upper body rise in the water easier. LOL

Ecstatic
01-24-2008, 01:33 AM
What are they filled with? and what's the density of that material compared with H2O?

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 01:38 AM
What are they filled with? and what's the density of that material compared with H2O?
This is what I know they are 850CC Saline(H2O)

BeardedOne
01-24-2008, 02:03 AM
Also, when you're at a large party where the refreshments are in the tub or an ice-filled trash can, lite beer and diet soda float also. Don't ask me why. I lost a damn good watch in this discovery. :(

morim
05-21-2015, 10:20 PM
I have been in my bathtub, I cant say that they would make my body float but my implants do make my upper body rise in the water easier. LOL

Kira I'd like to float with you!