PDA

View Full Version : Full Moon..........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-24-2008, 12:44 AM
Just want to know who here goes out on full moon's?!?

Personally I love em, but I live in NYC, always a moment during a full moon here.

But some of you might not feel the same way

Shameless Plug: I know tonight in the chatroom it should be insane, last night was off the wall.

Full moons, gotta love em

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Just want to know who here goes out on full moon's?!?

Personally I love em, but I live in NYC, always a moment during a full moon here.

But some of you might not feel the same way

Shameless Plug: I know tonight in the chatroom it should be insane, last night was off the wall.

Full moons, gotta love em

OOOOOOWWWWW.... She wolf.......

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 01:26 AM
I saw something on tv were cops were saying the fullmoon is the craziest night of the month for them. They get more arrests and calls on that night than any other night.

Ecstatic
01-24-2008, 01:32 AM
I wish I had time for the chat room these days...sounds like I'm missing the par-tay.

I was born on a full moon, love 'em.

KiraHarden
01-24-2008, 01:41 AM
I wish I had time for the chat room these days...sounds like I'm missing the par-tay.

Your missing out on some fun nights :peanutbutter

Aunt Kay
01-24-2008, 02:38 AM
This picture was taken the morning after a full moon.

Ecstatic
01-24-2008, 06:25 AM

Your missing out on some fun nights :peanutbutter
I'll get there eventually. Right now it's all I can manage to do a driveby posting in the forum....

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 07:38 AM
How late are you folks generally at it? That whole west coast time lag thing...

blckhaze
01-24-2008, 07:41 AM
i consider myself semi nocturnal. I never notice whether the moon has any real affect, but im sure it helps.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-24-2008, 08:02 AM
All the whack jobs come to the dealership on a full moon. I'm sure the nut house they escaped from is looking for them, or....maybe not!

justatransgirl
01-24-2008, 09:30 AM
Yaoooowwwwl....

Wow! That's so cool that you guys in New York have a full moon on the very same night we have one here in CA. Has that ever happened before? Is it like a solar eclispe or something?

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

johnb
01-24-2008, 09:31 AM
is this a full moon?