PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please make this movie, and can I be in it...

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Last night as I was drifting off to sleep next to a roaring fire, gazing at the moonlight I had a flash of inspiration.

I would really like to be in a spoof of Kill Bill, titled....
Drill Bill. (unless its already been done, in which case, just goes to show original thoughts are hard to cum by)

Can I be Uma Thurman? Please....

Can I have a pussystick wagon?

I just re-watched those movies the other night, and goddamn I think Uma Thurman is fierce.

Tomfurbs
01-23-2008, 10:35 PM
It is posts like these that make HA membership worthwhile.

Mandy, you would make a kick-ass Uma Thurman.

You probably have more screen presence anyway.

Who would play your David Carradine?

EDIT: or was it Keith?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-23-2008, 10:44 PM
Gorilla Haze™ productions will consider it

http://a456.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/l_aa42b1fc0a7538cc4d333c556add2e3f.jpg

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 10:56 PM

I don't know, hopefully someone who could play the flute and has a gravelly voice. God David Carradine is sexy, always has been. More importantly who would play Lucy Liu, Vivica Fox, and Daryl Hannah? Meow!

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 10:58 PM
[quote="JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel"]Gorilla Haze™ productions will consider it

Blonde moment: I don't get it....

Tomfurbs
01-23-2008, 11:01 PM

I don't know, hopefully someone who could play the flute and has a gravelly voice. God David Carradine is sexy, always has been. More importantly who would play Lucy Liu, Vivica Fox, and Daryl Hannah? Meow!

Hara, Nicole Dupree (ne Arrianna), and Heavenlysin respectively. :lol:

Well if no-one else is going to step up to the plate, I'll be David's stand-in. I was a karate green belt when I was twelve...

tsmandy
01-23-2008, 11:04 PM
Yes, of course Karate skills...More importantly how well do you play the flute???? Hmm....

McB
01-23-2008, 11:08 PM
Sorry but just have to ask. What type of flute? A skin flute?

ottorocket
01-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Can i be Vincent...

"God damn thats a pretty good fuckin' milkshake"

MrsKellyPierce
01-23-2008, 11:14 PM
I like that stuck up secretary of Lucy Luis. She looks like she needed it up the ass. I'd want to be her. :twisted:

Tomfurbs
01-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Yes, of course Karate skills...More importantly how well do you play the flute???? Hmm....

Hey... I only signed up for my flute being blown! :shock:

You've played one of those dastardly tranny tricks on me!! :lol:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Chatroom joke, you should come in some time

blckhaze
01-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Gorilla Haze™ productions will consider it

http://a456.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/70/l_aa42b1fc0a7538cc4d333c556add2e3f.jpg

ROFLMAO!!

Now taking applications for sexy ladies. You will not be disappointed.

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 12:14 AM
I like that stuck up secretary of Lucy Luis. She looks like she needed it up the ass. I'd want to be her. :twisted:

She's one of my favorite characters in the film, Julia Dreyfus I think is her name, total librarian bombshell. She definitely needs it up the ass, and I don't know you Kelly, but I think you could pull it off.

tsmandy
01-24-2008, 12:17 AM
Chatroom joke, you should come in some time

Ahh...The slow internet connection kind of takes the fun out of it,ya know? Also, this forum is addictive enough, I'm afraid I'd never get out of the house if I started chatting....

BBaggins06
01-25-2008, 04:06 AM
I'd be Bud but I hate wearing cowboy boots. Plus I'd make sure I had plenty of anti-venom handy. I mean come on, all his co-workers were venomous snakes. ;) Which could be a metaphor for something .... Mahalo

Matt

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-25-2008, 08:56 AM

Well if no-one else is going to step up to the plate, I'll be David's stand-in. I was a karate green belt when I was twelve...

Og gawd, I'd gladly play Lucy Liu as Oren (tho in the TG version the name would be Oring PI slang for fuck me LOL)..Kelly could be my side kick. :P
I love that movie!! ;)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=XKLeCjySMi8

~Kisses.

HTG

tsmandy
01-25-2008, 05:30 PM

Og gawd, I'd gladly play Lucy Liu as Oren (tho in the TG version the name would be Oring PI slang for fuck me LOL)..Kelly could be my side kick. :P
I love that movie!! ;)

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=XKLeCjySMi8

~Kisses.

HTG

I really kind of wish Oren had been saved for later on in the series, since in my mind she and the crazy 88 were the most compelling part of the film, and it was kind of sad to have her gone. God the scene out in the courtyard where she is wearing that white robe....shivers....Also, I really need to get a copy of the band, I think they were called "the 5,6,7,8's" that was playing during that whole montage.

I'm not joking though, I really do want to be in a remake of this movie, I've thought about it alot over the years. If for no other reason than Uma Thurman is about my size and I want her outfits.

Isn't there someone who can make this happen?