PDA

View Full Version : A TRIBUTE TO THE SEXXXY LOVELY JENNIFER PARIS !!

luvjoy
01-23-2008, 02:57 PM
anyone ever been with this amazing woman?

i am in suburban toronto and i doubt she will ever come this way, but it would be nice to get some details about how she is on a date to add to the dreaming

thanks

TsJennifer
01-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Hi Sweetie-

Thanks for the interest. I have no plans anytime soon to be in Toronto anytime soon. I will be in NYC next week. You should cum visit and find out for yourself what Im like!

In the mean time check out my site http://www.jenniferparis.net

jgoody30
01-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Her pictures are absolutely beautiful to look at and I have always wondered myself how she is. I don't need juicy details, just a yea or nay.

irvin66
01-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Hi Sweetie-

Thanks for the interest. I have no plans anytime soon to be in Toronto anytime soon. I will be in NYC next week. You should cum visit and find out for yourself what Im like!

Hi Jennifer. Do you cum to Europe sometime? :wink:

TsJennifer
01-24-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi Sweetie-

I have been to Europe on vacation many time and plan on going this Summer! Where would you recommend i go?

str8curiousm
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Europe recommendations? My top 3 are:

-Mont Saint Michel, France
-Bruges, Belgium
-Capri

all amazing and beautiful, like yourself...

trannyfan80
01-24-2008, 10:59 PM
You HAVE to come to London, Jennifer -

Its true, we may have bad teeth, but our personalities more than make up for it! Besides, perhaps the most important reason for you to come over is to give me the time of my life!!!

x

OilCan23
01-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Jennifer-

I saw on your web site that you will be in NYC Feb 2nd. How long will you be here for? I've been dreaming of seeing you for quite some time and would love to try and meet up.

Thx!

resdog
01-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Jen you are awesome and oh so gorgeous babe!!!

Love your recent AVN pics with Yasmin!!!!

Thanks for blessing us with ur presence

JD

TsJennifer
01-25-2008, 01:49 AM
Europe recommendations? My top 3 are:

-Mont Saint Michel, France
-Bruges, Belgium
-Capri

all amazing and beautiful, like yourself...

Thanks for your input on places for me to visit.

I have been to France many time and planning on returning. Capri is on of my Favorite places in the world tat I have been. I have yet to visit Belgium, Ill have to go check it out!

trannyfan80: London is a place thats on my list to visit next!

OilCan23: Yes I will be in NYC Feb 2nd and Im planning on being in town for about 3 weeks! Hope to see you while Im in town =)

resdog: Thanks for your continued luv and support!

xoxo,

Jennifer Paris
http://www.jenniferparis.net

Coroner
01-25-2008, 01:53 AM
Hi Sweetie-

I have been to Europe on vacation many time and plan on going this Summer! Where would you recommend i go?

Vienna. :lol:

Or Prague and Budapest. :)

the_corner
01-25-2008, 02:06 AM
Exactly... what Coroner just said....

I will just invert the order:

Budapest, Prague, or Vienna :)

elizagisdaki
01-25-2008, 02:40 AM
Hi Sweetie-

how about visit Mykonos?

Mohinjo
01-25-2008, 06:23 AM
Jennifer, have you ever been to the Caribbean?

TsJennifer
02-06-2008, 07:27 PM
Mohinjo, I have never been to the Caribbean but would love to go!

:peanutbutter

TsJennifer
02-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Luvjoy (and everyone else for the matter), you should see Jennifer as soon as possible. Run, drive, fly to NYC if you can. Any questions can be fielded by a novella of a description my experience with her in the reviews section. She is really is the sweetest, most beautiful woman I've ever been with.

I only wish my damn refund would show up while she's in NYC!

Ahhh Johndelarge, Thank you so much for posting this! As I was reading it, I had the biggest smile on my face. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope all is well with you!

Ive been booked up solid since Ive been back in NYC and should have more avaliblity next week.

Glad to be back in my second home NYC!!!

Jennifer Paris

http://www.JenniferParis.net

Here are some recent pics of me from my latest trip to SF! The rest will be posted on my website when the VIP members galleries launches

razoredge1975
02-08-2008, 11:23 PM
I was wondering why ur ad on Eros was only up for a few days then taken down. I guess being back in NYC alot of people missed you! Hope to see you soon and your schedule frees up!

Love those 2 pics you just posted. When is your Vip members section going to be launched?

ana::
02-09-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi Sweetie-

Hi Jen, you should come to Switzerland !!! You're the best !

bassman2546
02-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Hi Sweetie-

That's too bad you won't be visiting. I too, am in the Toronto area and would break down walls to get a chance to see you. New York? Been there recently. I don't plan on going back there anytime soon.

TsJennifer
02-09-2008, 10:44 PM
ana:: Ive been to Chur Switzerland. Beautiful country! Ill will definatly be going back!

bassman2546: To bad we didnt get to meet last time you were in NYC hopefully next time your in town!

Jennifer Paris

rick331us
02-16-2008, 07:31 PM
hmmm

fritsje
02-17-2008, 11:30 PM
hi jen... when can we meet in amsterdam?
xoxo

TsJennifer
02-18-2008, 12:25 AM
hi jen... when can we meet in amsterdam?
xoxo

Ive never been to Amsterdam. I would love to go. The last time I was in Paris I was supposed to go but didnt have enough time!!

Jennifer Paris

fritsje
02-18-2008, 02:03 AM
please holla at me when your in holland;)

i'd love to meet you

xxx

TsJennifer
02-18-2008, 08:34 PM
Here is some pics of me and my gfs. The girl sitting beside me is Natasha from London. Ill be in the UK this summer visiting her!

stephanNichter
02-18-2008, 08:44 PM
does jenni have a cock?????????????

Mr.QX
02-18-2008, 09:15 PM
does jenni have a cock?????????????

I do not believe it. :?

rick331us
02-19-2008, 01:14 AM
OK, guys I hate to talk out of school. But have had the pleasure of connecting with Jennifer one night and thought the same thing, how could a woman this gorgeous have a cock, at best I expected a hormone shriveled lifeless cock.....well instead was greeted with a cock as gorgeous as she is and ready to rock. Big, thick and hard and she came like a rock star... I can still picture that perfect face and body while I was topping her missionary....she came so hard while I was in her that she hit the headboard with her cum, it was without a doubt the greatest sexual experience of my life seeing her shoot like a firehouse while looking at those gorgeous brown eyes was an experience I wil not forget. This girl has it ALL. Great big thick cock and the most beautiful girl in the world. Hate to share this as I want her all for myself. Luv you Jen.

TsJennifer
02-19-2008, 04:18 AM
OK, guys I hate to talk out of school. But have had the pleasure of connecting with Jennifer one night and thought the same thing, how could a woman this gorgeous have a cock, at best I expected a hormone shriveled lifeless cock.....well instead was greeted with a cock as gorgeous as she is and ready to rock. Big, thick and hard and she came like a rock star... I can still picture that perfect face and body while I was topping her missionary....she came so hard while I was in her that she hit the headboard with her cum, it was without a doubt the greatest sexual experience of my life seeing her shoot like a firehouse while looking at those gorgeous brown eyes was an experience I wil not forget. This girl has it ALL. Great big thick cock and the most beautiful girl in the world. Hate to share this as I want her all for myself. Luv you Jen.

Three letters. WOW... I still remember every moment! Very HOT! Cant wait to do it again! U Forgot to mention me topping you too...lol

Mr.QX: LOL, Seeing is believing!

stephanNichter: For now I still have my cock!!

Jennifer Paris
:twisted: :smoking

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2008, 05:18 AM
U Forgot to mention me topping you too...lol

hehe

the tables have turned Charlie Murphy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gunn
02-19-2008, 05:49 AM
What gets me going about this girl is them lovely eyes,like an ANIMA CHICK.I sometimes think of her giving me head and looking up at me with them big beautyful eyes,WOW.

stephanNichter
02-19-2008, 09:44 PM

Three letters. WOW... I still remember every moment! Very HOT! Cant wait to do it again! U Forgot to mention me topping you too...lol

Jennifer Paris

Still? do you wanna post op???

TsJennifer
02-19-2008, 11:48 PM

Jennifer Paris

Still? do you wanna post op???

I plan getting a sex change eventually. Maybe when they perfect the srs surgery !

YasminLee
02-20-2008, 12:43 AM
for those who know me well know that when im at a club i kinda daze through it having a good time; smiling, laughing but would forget almost everyone the next day. I remember seeing JP at 7969 club. thought she was pretty and went on with my life. a few years later we finally met and hang for a short bit at skybar in la. still didn't think much and left short that night. it takes a lot for me to let anyone in my life and i wasn't opening myself to her. i regret not trying. one year later we finally get to hang. due to sunny's fabulous ts party night in nyc. not only is she gorgeous, she's one of the nicest girl i know and an amazing sense of humor that light the room with laughter. i love that a girl can be beautiful and can still have a great sense of humor...xoxo luv a girl..coming tonight? tranny tuesday!!!!!

trannyfan80
02-20-2008, 01:00 AM
Jen -

When are you going to get that perfect body (and judging by these posts, soul) of yours over to London ? Some of us are having problems waiting - the anticipation is killing me!!!

x

(And it wouldn't harm your cause if you could get Yasmin Lee to accompany you. But now I'm just being greedy)

xx

TsJennifer
02-20-2008, 03:01 AM
for those who know me well know that when im at a club i kinda daze through it having a good time; smiling, laughing but would forget almost everyone the next day. I remember seeing JP at 7969 club. thought she was pretty and went on with my life. a few years later we finally met and hang for a short bit at skybar in la. still didn't think much and left short that night. it takes a lot for me to let anyone in my life and i wasn't opening myself to her. i regret not trying. one year later we finally get to hang. due to sunny's fabulous ts party night in nyc. not only is she gorgeous, she's one of the nicest girl i know and an amazing sense of humor that light the room with laughter. i love that a girl can be beautiful and can still have a great sense of humor...xoxo luv a girl..coming tonight? tranny tuesday!!!!!

Ahhh thanks Yasmin! You are so sweet! I feel the same way you do about letting people close to you and in ur life! I can count my close friends on one hand and Im glad you are one of them!!! Looking forward in hanging out tomorrow girl!

Jennifer Paris

BiCuriousGeorge
02-20-2008, 03:26 AM

I have only dreamed of having the experience with Jennifer that you did Rick!! Now that you have stated what I hoped to be true I am definately going to make a serious effort to meet her.

Jennifer you are the most beautiful person in the world, hotter than any man, woman, or ts!!!!! I hope to meet you real soon. If I didn't have to work so early in the morning I would be at the party tomorrow. Stay Sexy!!

Mr.QX
02-20-2008, 09:22 PM

Jennifer Paris

Seeing ist believing. You say it. Everybody can talk. How shall I see your cock if one does not see any pictures of you?

rick331us
02-21-2008, 01:08 AM
OK, now this was where this was suppose to go. I cannot believe how many times my post was reprinted.....and yes Jen I did leave out you topping me......believe me did not forget it....just as unbelievable...a little much to take but ohhh so amazing. And if seeing is believing I saw ;-)

Simply the best and also the sweetest girl there is.

BiCuriousGeorge
02-21-2008, 03:48 AM
Jennifer, will you be attending the party on February 29th?? If so I am absolutely going to go!

resdog
02-21-2008, 05:39 PM
Jen Paris - the girl is absolutely stunning

Deepdarkfucker
02-21-2008, 07:54 PM
I love her so bad...it hurts; Hope to meet her when in cali or nyc this spring/fall

bluepeter
02-22-2008, 03:38 PM
Count me as another Toronto resident who would love to meet you Jennifer.

A visit to Toronto sounds quite lucrative my dear :)

TsJennifer
02-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Jennifer, will you be attending the party on February 29th?? If so I am absolutely going to go!

Thanks for your interest! I will not be at the Party on the 29th. The party on the 29th is not a Sunny Dee Lite event.

I exclusively go to Sunny Dee Lites Parties!

I like to go places where I am welcome and appreciated!

You get more info on Sunny's parties at http://www.myspace.com/trannypartiesny

resdog thanks for the kind words and support!

Deepdarkfucker Im planning on being in NYC this spring then My summer in Europe!

bluepeter Thanks for the interest! I don't have any plans on being in Canada any time soon. How ever I do love Toronto. Id stayed there for many months when I was dating a guy there!

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris

johnb
02-23-2008, 01:01 AM
Jennifer, you should star in 'To Die For, Part 2'

johnb
02-23-2008, 01:02 AM
Jennifer, you should star in 'To Die For, Part 2'

BiCuriousGeorge
02-23-2008, 02:16 AM
Thanks for letting me know Jen. I've been to two of Sunny's parties in the past but that was before you came to NY. Sunny is a real sweetheart so I know why you go to her parties. Hopefully I'll get to go again and have the chance to say hello in person. Have a great day and enjoy the snowy city!

TsJennifer
02-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Thanks for letting me know Jen. I've been to two of Sunny's parties in the past but that was before you came to NY. Sunny is a real sweetheart so I know why you go to her parties. Hopefully I'll get to go again and have the chance to say hello in person. Have a great day and enjoy the snowy city!

Yes, Sunny is a real sweetheart! I always have fun at her parties as well!
I would love to get a chance to say hello to you in person! I will be make an appearance at one of her parties soon!

Im trying to stay warm in the snowy city! Its very cold!!!

johnb Who was in to die for #1??? :peanutbutter

johnb
02-24-2008, 01:28 AM

Yes, Sunny is a real sweetheart! I always have fun at her parties as well!
I would love to get a chance to say hello to you in person! I will be make an appearance at one of her parties soon!

johnb Who was in to die for #1??? :peanutbutterNichole Kidman

razoredge1975
02-24-2008, 07:27 AM
love that pic of you! Where is it from and why wasn't i there?? who u wearing that dress for?

mbf
02-24-2008, 11:49 AM
then My summer in Europe!

will you also be in Austria?

Coroner
02-24-2008, 03:26 PM

:twisted:

Nikka
02-24-2008, 05:24 PM
incredible pics here :)

TsJennifer
02-24-2008, 11:35 PM

I love Austria! Dont know the next time I will be there! Ive been to Innsbruck!

I know Im going to be in Morocco June 10th- July 11th!! I cant wait!!!!

Nikka: Thx 4 the Luv!

Jennifer Paris

Coroner
02-25-2008, 02:10 AM

Jennifer Paris

No one understands what ppl in Innsbruck say. Not even the ppl from Vienna. :lol:

TsJennifer
02-26-2008, 09:59 PM

Jennifer Paris

No one understands what ppl in Innsbruck say. Not even the ppl from Vienna. :lol:

Hi~

Why cant you undertsand what they say?

Jennifer Paris

Vic
02-27-2008, 12:03 AM
I must admit that she is a beautiful creature; but more importantly, has anyone seen her dick?

vman2375
02-27-2008, 12:31 AM
WOW!!!!! JEN , UR FLAWLESS!!! AND U SEEM AS BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE, WHICH IS A RARE COMBO!!!

Jack59
02-27-2008, 03:18 AM
Vic, where Jen is concerned, I don't care. Her cock doesn't matter to me.

Jennifer Paris is the only T-Girl that I can honestly say that about.

Coroner
02-27-2008, 04:07 AM

Jennifer Paris

Hi~

Why cant you undertsand what they say?

Jennifer Paris

There are two main dialects in Austria: Bavarian and Alemannic. People in Vienna speak one of sub-Bavarian dialects and people in Innsbruck (Tyrol) Alemannic. We´re having a hard time understanding them. :lol:

TsJennifer
03-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I must admit that she is a beautiful creature; but more importantly, has anyone seen her dick?

People that have seen my cock have seen it in person!

Ahhh, How sweet! Thanks you. I'm glad you appreciate many aspects of me and not just whats between my legs!

WOW!!!!! JEN , UR FLAWLESS!!! AND U SEEM AS BEAUTIFUL ON THE INSIDE, WHICH IS A RARE COMBO!!!

Music to my ears! Glad that I can convey a little of who I am in the inside as well as my physical appearance online! Not the easiest thing to do online!

Thanks you everyone for there interest, continued love and support!

Xoxo~

Jennifer Paris

tstv_lover
03-02-2008, 10:26 PM

Jennifer, you should visit New Zealand - the most beautiful country in the world. Blue skies, rolling green hills, deserted beaches, warm seas...all we need is some TS glamour. It's summer here now and I can guarantee a warm welcome!

razoredge1975
03-03-2008, 12:48 AM

Rick,

Geez. I am very jealous. Thanks for sharing your experience with Jennifer! Its hard to find any reviews on her. Seems like the guys that have been with her want to keep her a secret or something?

rick331us
03-03-2008, 12:57 AM
I wanted to keep her a secret too, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and the sweetest girl ever as well. To be honest I am trying to figure out how I can keep her all for myself ;-)

Sunny Dee-lite
03-03-2008, 02:33 AM
:lol: Oh Jennifer Paris....What else can i say about you....You make me laugh sooooooooooooooooooo hard i can't even tell you!!!!!!As gorgeous and caring on the inside as she is on the outside! You are a beauty and treasure, Thank you for being in my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trannyfan80
03-03-2008, 03:33 AM
All of this positivity is driving me wild!

Jen - Please just put us out of our misery and come to London - We'll treat you well, I promise...

I went to New York a couple of years ago, 30% for some other reasons, and 70% to meet you!! Like I mentioned before, I couldn't get hold of you while I was there (more to the shame - Maybe my UK mobile was coming up as a witheld number?) .. I think the universe owes me a meeting with you ;-)

x

TsJennifer
03-06-2008, 11:48 PM

Jennifer, you should visit New Zealand - the most beautiful country in the world. Blue skies, rolling green hills, deserted beaches, warm seas...all we need is some TS glamour. It's summer here now and I can guarantee a warm welcome!

That is one place im dying to visit! Ive always wanted to go to New Zealand and Australia! I water sports so I think I would have a lot of fun there!

I wanted to keep her a secret too, she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and the sweetest girl ever as well. To be honest I am trying to figure out how I can keep her all for myself ;-)

:peanutbutter

:lol: Oh Jennifer Paris....What else can i say about you....You make me laugh sooooooooooooooooooo hard i can't even tell you!!!!!!As gorgeous and caring on the inside as she is on the outside! You are a beauty and treasure, Thank you for being in my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHH How sweet girl! Any one that has met Sunny Dee-lite would know how sweet, genuine, caring and compassionate she is! She is Stunning as well!

I love u girl!

All of this positivity is driving me wild!

Jen - Please just put us out of our misery and come to London - We'll treat you well, I promise...

I went to New York a couple of years ago, 30% for some other reasons, and 70% to meet you!! Like I mentioned before, I couldn't get hold of you while I was there (more to the shame - Maybe my UK mobile was coming up as a witheld number?) .. I think the universe owes me a meeting with you ;-)

x

Wow, you came to NYC 70% to meet me all the way from London! Sad to hear we weren't able to meet while you were here! Next time you know your coming to town try to get intouch with me ahead of time so I can make sure to be avaliable for you. Thanks for the interest and support!!

Heres a pic I thought you guys might like! Many more hot ones like this on my new site! Check them out http://www.JenniferParis.net

Nikka
03-07-2008, 02:17 AM
amazing pics Jennifer :D

bulldog
03-07-2008, 11:38 AM
you are a very beautiful woman, and from reading this thread through and through, you answer your fans and make time for them. Don't ever lose that, it makes you very special and unique.

Ben

TsJennifer
03-07-2008, 09:52 PM
you are a very beautiful woman, and from reading this thread through and through, you answer your fans and make time for them. Don't ever lose that, it makes you very special and unique.

Ben

My fans means alot to me and will always show my appreciation!
Thanks Ben!

amazing pics Jennifer :D

Thanks girl! I always luv looking at your beautiful pics at well

Jennifer Paris

TsJennifer
03-07-2008, 09:53 PM
pic

hwbs
03-08-2008, 01:36 AM
nice vantage point :)

rick331us
03-08-2008, 02:58 AM
hmmmmm interesting pic feel like I have seen it somewhere before...certainly the most beautiful girl in the world ;-)

BROWN_MEAT
03-08-2008, 04:09 AM
this chick is out of fucking control!!!

tstv_lover
03-08-2008, 05:02 AM
That is one place im dying to visit! Ive always wanted to go to New Zealand and Australia! I water sports so I think I would have a lot of fun there!

We'd all have hun Jennifer. Get out of the cold and enjoy the southern summer :)

fab
03-09-2008, 05:14 AM
I can't find a single fault on Jennifer, she is just perfect.

That last photo, just showed off the most amazing legs, waist, breasts & stunning face.

You just take my breath away.

Jack59
03-09-2008, 06:02 AM

Ahhh, How sweet! Thanks you. I'm glad you appreciate many aspects of me and not just whats between my legs!

You're more than welcome, Jen.

joelle
03-09-2008, 06:56 AM
jamais vue nue,Jennifer dommage elle est si belle :(

blacktgirls
03-09-2008, 07:39 AM
jennifer can i please share that bed with you :?:

TsJennifer
03-09-2008, 08:15 AM

Hop in!

nice vantage point :)

Glad you like it

hmmmmm interesting pic feel like I have seen it somewhere before...certainly the most beautiful girl in the world ;-)

XOXO

this chick is out of fucking control!!!

Thanks babe! Glad I make you go wild!

We'd all have hun Jennifer. Get out of the cold and enjoy the southern summer :)

Hopefully Ill be there sooner than later!

I can't find a single fault on Jennifer, she is just perfect.

That last photo, just showed off the most amazing legs, waist, breasts & stunning face.

You just take my breath away.

Music to my ears, I work hard to take care of my self and Im glad to know its appreciated!

You're more than welcome, Jen.

Thanks

jamais vue nue,Jennifer dommage elle est si belle :(

Je suis heureux de savoir que j'éclaire votre jour

Here are some pics that I just added to my VIP photo gallery on my new site! Check them out! Tons of SEXXXY and Wild PIX http://www.JenniferParis.net

tstv_lover
03-09-2008, 08:22 AM
Multi-lingual too - so many talents Jennifer.

We're all jealous of that guy in the pic!!!

TsJennifer
03-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Check out the HOT PIXXX. JUST MADE A HUGE UPDATE! NEW PIXXX EVERY WEEK!

Http://www.JenniferParis.net

Gmanfromthechi
03-09-2008, 08:28 AM
*bites knuckles*

razoredge1975
03-10-2008, 08:18 PM

That room looks familiar :lol:

pittsburghadmirer
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Jennifer,

Any future plans on visiting Pittsburgh? Its only a 45 minute flight from NYC. Lots of neat historical stuff to see and some nice artowork (Warhol museum, for example) to see in town.

tyrone biggums
03-11-2008, 12:02 AM
the people (i mean me) want to see you get down with Vanity...

(don't kill me if it already happened, i hate to search here ;)

boris58
03-11-2008, 01:24 AM
Hi Sweetie-

Jennifer, what is your zodiac sign? This isn't a come-on. (Unless you want it to be. :roll: )

Hangtite
07-07-2019, 04:58 PM
Stunning isn't a strong enough word, you are frickin amazing! This is the first comment section I have seen where there isn't one negative comment. That says a lot about you Jen. Stay classy Beautiful.