PDA

View Full Version : Another chance with Danielle

suckseed
06-18-2005, 09:00 PM
My move was delayed a month, but it looks like Tuesday will be the day of my departure. And my #1 girl is working in LA. I ended up buying some new musical gear for my new job. Anybody want to front me the three hundred? :D

suckseed
06-18-2005, 09:39 PM
...just substute me for the girl in the center and I'd be a very happy man.
I'm seriously racking my brain for a way to make this happen.

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-18-2005, 09:43 PM
I see Miss Danielle...Her face soo cute. She's very bubble gum cunt.

suckseed
06-18-2005, 10:00 PM
er...pink, chewable, and delicious?
what's that gum that squirts in your mouth called?

suckseed
06-18-2005, 10:01 PM
By the way, absolute, I like that avatar sooo much better.

suckseed
06-18-2005, 11:47 PM
I can't believe my inbox isn't flooded with offers.
"For only $300, you can sponsor a poor boy that's never had the chance to know what it's like to experience the standard of living you take for granted. Call now. You'll get a picture of your sponsored Danielle fan, weekly updates on his progress, a card at Christmas, and the peace of mind that only giving can bring. This is a Public Service announcement from Sally Struthers.."
Only, THIS adopted kid'll pay you back!
C'mon kids!

ABSOLUTE SHADE
06-19-2005, 01:10 AM
By the way, absolute, I like that avatar sooo much better.

Thank you SUCKSEED

suckseed
06-19-2005, 06:13 PM
The lack of response to this thread makes me think two things...

1) I'm the Boy Who Cried Wolf about seeing one of the girls. I promise not to mention what I'm going to do until it's a done deal. And even then, I'm suspecting that the old-schoolers here keep their experiences to themselves. So, should I make my fantasy a reality, I'll take a cue from them, and show respect.

2) I'd like to say that I was just kidding about someone financing my trip to the wild side.

Yesterday I reread many of my old posts. It's a little embarrassing to see where I was at when I was new to this world. Not that I'm an old hand now, but the reaction I get to some of the newcomer's posts and questions makes me grateful that you guys took it easy on me when I was new. My desire to learn as much as I can about transexuals is sincere. And I think that they are incredibly brave to do what they do, from telling their families and friends what they are as teenagers to getting surgery to sex work. The other night, I don't know why, but that just hit me. I don't want anyone, particularly Vicki, to think that I'm too focused on her - I'm not - but just the fact that I've communicated with her a little bit here, while knowing we live in the same town - it's made an impression on me. For me, this is just a little diversion and a fun thing to fantasize about, and maybe or maybe not act on. As much as i've posted, I'm still relatively anonymous. I can go on to the next thing in my life, and no one's the wiser. But many of you here seem to have no fear - whatever your gender. So - cheers. I'm packing up the 'puter today. I'll see you guys in the fall I guess, but my music studio lives on my Mac as well, and I'll be living with the band, so maybe not. It's been fun. I'll genuinely miss being here. Sniff.

blckhaze
06-19-2005, 06:18 PM
gl suckseed. hope to hear from ya soon.