PDA

View Full Version : Heath Ledger Commits Suicide

HeHateMe
01-23-2008, 02:14 AM
Check out http://www.tmz.com. Apparent suicide by overdose in Soho NYC. What a waste.

HeHateMe
01-23-2008, 02:18 AM
He was a drug addict dude. Why are you shocked. His friends are not.

castabyss
01-23-2008, 02:22 AM
I hate it when people say "apparent suicide". The guy was successful and fairly happy (coming from a couple people who know him), so his overdose seems more like an accident. He did dabble in drugs, Benzos, Opiates, etc. But let's wait until the facts are in before we pronounce "Heath Ledger Commits Suicide".

CA

And, HeHateME, how do you respond to your own post?

Azanti
01-23-2008, 03:33 AM
I agree, it is too soon to make such judgements and even if he had dabbled in drugs before, that does not make him an addict.

Certainly the silver screen will be at a loss without him.

Tragic.

Oli
01-23-2008, 03:36 AM
Should make the next Batman movie even bigger.

AllanahStarrNYC
01-23-2008, 03:57 AM
Very Sad.

Anubis1079
01-23-2008, 04:49 AM
Should make the next Batman movie even bigger.

That's probably true, but I was going to see it anyway, Batman Begins kicked ass!!!

MrsKellyPierce
01-23-2008, 04:58 AM
:? some peoples attitude to another's misfortune is disheartening.

fab
01-23-2008, 05:14 AM
Sorry to hear such sad news.

Way too young to die :(

omghi2u
01-23-2008, 05:36 AM
owen wilson could learn a thing or two..... ok not funny i apologize.

stillies77
01-23-2008, 06:33 AM
TMZ has been contacted by a rep from Heath's family. The cops told the family Heath's death was accidental and there is no evidence to support the buzz that he may have committed suicide.

They are particularly distraught over media reports that he may have taken his own life. The family says he was not that kind of person.

As we just reported, Heath was ill with pneumonia when he died.

tsntx
01-23-2008, 06:42 AM
owen wilson could learn a thing or two..... ok not funny i apologize.

lol no im all for it

tsntx
01-23-2008, 06:43 AM
I hate it when people say "apparent suicide". The guy was successful and fairly happy (coming from a couple people who know him), so his overdose seems more like an accident. He did dabble in drugs, Benzos, Opiates, etc. But let's wait until the facts are in before we pronounce "Heath Ledger Commits Suicide".

CA

no one made him do the drugs... if you take drugs and die... you killed yourself... if you kill yourself.. you committed suicide

basic form of deduction and reasoning

El Nino
01-23-2008, 06:47 AM
Natural Selection, Survival of the fittest... I guess

EyeCumInPiece
01-23-2008, 06:51 AM

Its sad that people on here get off on mocking ones death. I never start beef on here. But some of you people really make me fucking sick. Who are you to judge the life and death of another man? I dunno how you got the information that his friends arent shocked, as if you know them. Karma is a bitch. And if you or a loved one died in a similar way, itll be ironic if people are on here mocking your sorry ass carcus. As for the subject....

R.I.P. Heath. What a shame. So much potential. Hopefully this'll open up some eyes in hollywood and show some troubled stars that they are indeed human, and will die if they continue with their self destructive behavior....

El Nino
01-23-2008, 07:45 AM
Oh wow... Hollywood people are so important, smart and special... puh-lease!

stillies77
01-23-2008, 07:46 AM
he's a human dude...christ.

Legend
01-23-2008, 07:48 AM

No one force him to use drugs.

stillies77
01-23-2008, 07:50 AM
so that is your reasoning for talking shit about him?

Realgirls4me
01-23-2008, 07:58 AM

No one force him to use drugs.

This idgit really is the biggest moron I've ever encountered on the internet bar none ... no one else even comes close. Spare us the humanitarian in you and stick to brown-nosing, Legend, as you're currently doing in the other thread.

Legend
01-23-2008, 08:00 AM
so that is your reasoning for talking shit about him?

I'm not as sympathetic towards any person that falls back on drugs,the guy jeopardize his well being and leaving his family so he can snort some white shit in his fucking nose,im not talking shit i just think sympathy should be given to people who tragically die not drug addicts who overdose,its sad he died but lets not act like he was that great of a person after all he died of drugs.

BlackMath
01-23-2008, 08:19 AM

Actually, he was totally sober in all sense of the word, no drink, no drugs no nothing. In the past couple of years, and been going through some rehabilitation too.
From what has been reported, it seems he was taking sleeping pills or something to that effect. He had been dealing with stress and anxiety for a while.

This isn't to say it wasn't suicide.

EyeCumInPiece
01-23-2008, 08:23 AM
Oh wow... Hollywood people are so important, smart and special... puh-lease!

Hollywood people arent important to anyone with a decent amount of intelligence. Unfortunately, the masses do not fall into this category. Hollywood people are a reflection of our culture, when these people die, people who dont know them feel affected. Its just how things are...

stillies77
01-23-2008, 08:25 AM
People see their movies and feel connected to them in some way...personally I was a fan of heaths since 10 things i hate about you...and i saw Knights Tale after my Junior Prom so it is always connected to that and when someone like that dies it hurts.

alpha2117
01-23-2008, 09:56 AM
Hands up anyone who ever met Heath ... I see nobodies hand but mine.

To the assholes like Legend ... next time you get a headache or the sniffles and take an over the counter or prescription remedy I'd like you to remember your posts because if karma is true you'll be having an allegric reaction and going into anaphylactic shock before you know whats hit you. I wouldn't wish it on you but you really need to engage your brain before making that sort of post because even if it had been a suicide or illicit drug death the sentiments expressed are those of a deeply sad individual.

It appears that the prescription sleeping pills combined with his bout of pnuemonia may have caused him to go into respitory distress and that due to the effects of the pills he may of been unable to regain conciousness.

It appears at this time to be an unfortunate accident caused by his ill health and the strong and notoriously dangerous pills he was taking. People have been know to sleepwalk, have sex, drive cars and paint their front door whilst under it's influence without ever actually waking up.

I didn't know the guy well but we had some mutual freinds and aquaintances and he always seemed like a nice, pleasant quiet sort of guy the few times I met him. He leaves behind a young daughter whom he was devoted too and a legacy of fine film work and it's a shame he will never live to see her grow up and we wont get to see exactly how good he was going to end up being at his craft.

Vale Heath

alpha2117
01-23-2008, 10:00 AM

dageekindapink
01-23-2008, 10:01 AM

CA

no one made him do the drugs... if you take drugs and die... you killed yourself... if you kill yourself.. you committed suicide

basic form of deduction and reasoning

incorrect, suicide involves intentionally taking an action to end your life, which partaking in drugs does not entail (although doing anything harmful can be colloquially considered suicidal behavior, but with that barometer being a smart ass to mike tyson should be considered suicide)...

using ur brilliant logic someone who ate something and got food poisoning committed suicide...he ate and died, thus he killed himself thus he committed suicide...

not basic, not deductive and definately not reasoned well

well done ms cochran

tsntx
01-23-2008, 11:33 AM
thanx :D

mimiplastique
01-23-2008, 01:39 PM
i think that this is very sad.

morty
01-23-2008, 03:23 PM
There's some right idiots in here.

Getting pleasure from some ones else's death your really good role models to the world.

He was ill the reason he was taking pills if you saw a few of his resent interviews you could tell he was sick and he even stated he was having few issues due to illness one of them was self inflicted so he could get the best of out himself for the Joker role.

thx1138
01-23-2008, 07:13 PM
I'd like to know how he got a hold of these pills. Who prescribed or supplied him with them? Therein lies the responsibility of his death.

buttolino
01-24-2008, 03:58 AM
some peoples attitude to another's misfortune is disheartening.

Hear....................... :x