PDA

View Full Version : Question to the Ladies!

62des
01-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Ok we've established that most girls would rather not be sucked off. With that said, how many of you girls actually enjoy giving your man a blow job and him sticking his dick down your throat and mouth fucking you before sex?

KiraHarden
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Me Me Me :peanutbutter Plus the guy can slap the spit out of my mouth as well.

62des
01-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Woohooo that's 1 good vote.

tgirlzoe
01-22-2008, 09:06 PM
oral and manual are my preferred methods of sexual activity. i'm not a huge anal fan but it's good sometimes. perhaps post-srs, vaginal penetration might be more my thing. mix it up. it's all good. except rimming, that's just gross.

melissacarter
01-22-2008, 09:42 PM
It is a standard ritual with me and my bf. Comes just after spanking and just before fucking.

melissacarter
01-22-2008, 09:43 PM
It is a standard ritual with me and my bf. Comes just after spanking and just before fucking.

Oh, let me not forget, he manages to squeeze in a titty-fuck most of the time.

eggbert
01-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Nicole, I love the new avatar. You look like you should be center stage at the Grand Ole' Opry (I mean that as a compliment).

juliana_dominguez
01-23-2008, 03:31 AM
Ok we've established that most girls would rather not be sucked off. With that said, how many of you girls actually enjoy giving your man a blow job and him sticking his dick down your throat and mouth fucking you before sex?

well i am not most girl, cause i love it when my man is going down on me, it is really pleasurable and very fun. like i can feel piloerection (goosebumps) on my skin because it really feels amazing, but to top it all, i love pleasuring my man and giving him oral pleasure too, licking, nibbling, sucking, spitting. i love it when he's sitting down and i am sucking his hard cock really good, deepthroating it like my mouth is my asspussy, i love it when my mouth is being fucked and that i love the feeling of gagging it turns me on, just talking about it makes me hard too.

justatransgirl
01-23-2008, 03:46 AM
Who says most trans girls don't like to be sucked. Not my experience. And I enjoy it a lot.

I usually don't cum from it, but I still enjoy it.

And I LOVE to suck - that's what I was put on this earth to do!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

tsntx
01-23-2008, 03:51 AM
Ok we've established that most girls would rather not be sucked off.

really? established where? or did the guy thats never been w/ a tranny make up his own statistic to fit his interests? :roll:

62des
01-23-2008, 04:52 AM
Well from the other thread most said that they didn't like it. Kudos to those that do because that's what I would prefer but to each his own. That was said to those that don't like recieving because of their "I'm a woman"complex. I knkow hkowkk good blowjobs feel and I would like for her to enjoy it too but some just don't want anyone to go near it based on responses here.

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 05:18 AM
Well from the other thread most said that they didn't like it. Kudos to those that do because that's what I would prefer but to each his own. That was said to those that don't like recieving because of their "I'm a woman"complex. I knkow hkowkk good blowjobs feel and I would like for her to enjoy it too but some just don't want anyone to go near it based on responses here.
Its not a woman complex. Why dont you want to suck a male off?

Its not your thing, its a turn off. I hear how all these guys wont blow a man but a TS is OK.

Well its the same for me to have a guy blow me. I've tried it, its disgusting to me. Some guys hate eating pussy, some woman hate anal sex.

trish
01-23-2008, 05:26 AM
This comes from another thread about real cocks vs fake ones, but i think it answers the question:

Why Real Cock Is Better Than Fake

a real cock can be teased and taunted.
it swells and twitches,
it drools and begs,
it dives and drives on its own volition,
it seeks and probes and finds just the right spot.
it's dynamic,
it's organic,
it's poppin' fresh good!

62des
01-24-2008, 12:29 AM
Its not a woman complex. Why dont you want to suck a male off?

Its not your thing, its a turn off. I hear how all these guys wont blow a man but a TS is OK.

Well its the same for me to have a guy blow me. I've tried it, its disgusting to me. Some guys hate eating pussy, some woman hate anal sex.

I just thought of something. Its similar to some girls that thinks its gross for guys to eat them out. So I guess its the same so..I get what you are saying. Although there are few women that thinks this way though.

El Nino
01-24-2008, 02:13 AM
What girls here, or anybody for that matter, enjoys the taste of cum?