PDA

View Full Version : Do tgirls take their admirers seriously

JamesHunt
01-22-2008, 07:09 AM
I was just wondering. And what is the factor that makes you take a guy seriously???

blckhaze
01-22-2008, 07:26 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/images/2006/10/19/dmu_head_in_hands_315x420.jpg

EyeCumInPiece
01-22-2008, 07:35 AM
this is an interesting topic and i cant wait for some responses from the gals. Too often do guys with sincere intentions get dismissed as "tranny chasers" by girls. Its not the girls fault obviously, cuz 90% of the men approachin them are absolute a$$holes. Im very curious to know what quality in a man makes the gals know that the guy is worth taken seriously...

EyeCumInPiece
01-22-2008, 07:43 AM
For me the factor is when this guy calls me up and tells me how pretty I looked on Christmas Eve while I was out shopping, then goes into details about where I was and where and all of that. The weirdest part is he calls me Mistress, asks if he can come over my house and brush my hair, and...he calls from the same number and does not block it...
He has also called me while I was getting ready to head out saying is is right around by my house and could we meet for coffee, when I told him I had to leave to go to my laser place, he followed me there, circled around the parking lot, and when I was ready to leave, he left also...yep, I'll take that one serious!

Thats either a really great guy or a sociopathic stalker with semi-psychotic tendencies.

slinky
01-22-2008, 07:47 AM
interesting question, James, but I think you have to better define the terms.

In global terms, I think the answer is "no". In the broadest strokes, TGs see "admirers" as cock bandits, tranny chasers and other terms for you-know-what. No, before everyone starts with the counter examples, this doesn't mean every TG sees every guy this way. but let's narrow things down a little.

Firstly, let's limit the TGs were are talking about to the one's who might have "admirers" to begin with. In other words TGs who identify as TGs. So we'll take out persons who are transgendered, but don't attend TG parties, pose for TG websites, post on TG forums, etc. The one's who simply live their lives looking, acting and going about their business as women in society.

So now we're sort of in this "TG admirer land", with "out" TGs and "out admirers". In that world, I think that largest/most prevalent "relationship" isn't one of respect. I think most TGs in this world hold most "admirers" with some form of disdain. That's not to say that they have no respect for anyone, because that's rarely the case. But I think to most out TGs, admirers are tricks of some sort, whether they are working girls or not.

And it's not hard to understand why they would feel this way, when the behavior is recapitulated by many guys. In other words, if the guys are gonna act like tricks, they are going to get treated like tricks.

Perhaps the answer to your question is to be taken 'seriously", don't be an "admirer"?

slinky
01-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Thats either a really great guy or a sociopathic stalker with semi-psychotic tendencies.

I think Cheri meant she takes him seriously in the sense that he might kill her one day, so she takes the threat seriously. But i guess i shouldn't put words in her mouth.

EyeCumInPiece
01-22-2008, 07:53 AM

In global terms, I think the answer is "no". In the broadest strokes, TGs see "admirers" as cock bandits, tranny chasers and other terms for you-know-what. No, before everyone starts with the counter examples, this doesn't mean every TG sees every guy this way. but let's narrow things down a little.

Firstly, let's limit the TGs were are talking about to the one's who might have "admirers" to begin with. In other words TGs who identify as TGs. So we'll take out persons who are transgendered, but don't attend TG parties, pose for TG websites, post on TG forums, etc. The one's who simply live their lives looking, acting and going about their business as women in society.

So now we're sort of in this "TG admirer land", with "out" TGs and "out admirers". In that world, I think that largest/most prevalent "relationship" isn't one of respect. I think most TGs in this world hold most "admirers" with some form of disdain. That's not to say that they have no respect for anyone, because that's rarely the case. But I think to most out TGs, admirers are tricks of some sort, whether they are working girls or not.

And it's not hard to understand why they would feel this way, when the behavior is recapitulated by many guys. In other words, if the guys are gonna act like tricks, they are going to get treated like tricks.

Perhaps the answer to your question is to be taken 'seriously", don't be an "admirer"?

Great point. I was a lil indifferent to the way the question was worded....

NYTSJulie
01-22-2008, 08:06 AM
Yes very much so, when their wallet is open.

justatransgirl
01-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Yes very much so, when their wallet is open.

Awww, you stole my line. :-)

But you forgot to add, it's when their wallet is open and full of hundreds... an open empty wallet doesnt' do a girl any good.

PS - Cheri - so invite the boy in, whip his ass real good, tell him to clean your house and give you his paychecks, then if he's good he can sign his car over to you.

Giggle,
TS "Mistress" Jamie :-)

KiraHarden
01-22-2008, 12:02 PM
NO! Esp if they have beady little eyes, asking how big are you, can I touch your leg, I have panties on, or your Purty.

KiraHarden
01-22-2008, 12:20 PM
NO! Esp if they have beady little eyes, asking how big are you, can I touch your leg, I have panties on, or your Purty.

OK SO WITH THAT ALL SAID, WHY DO I HANG OUT IN CHAT ROOMS STILL?!!
That's all it really is in no matter what one you go to...
Kelly, Hara, Haze, JWBl, are you feeling quilty CD? Oops Non op. :lol: Please just go away and pretend to be a transexual female on URNA. I answered James question.

KiraHarden
01-22-2008, 01:10 PM
I will not hijack this thread, respond or get involved with anymore witless and utterly useless banter with Ziggy Stardust/The Crow.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-23-2008, 06:19 AM
Do tgirls take their admirers seriously

I was just wondering. And what is the factor that makes you take a guy seriously???

Does anyone take you seriously Silvester?!? LOL :lol:

:roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

lerath666
02-08-2008, 09:00 PM
just a hunch, but if you want to be taken seriously, treat her like any other girl, and take her to a movie/dinner/whatever?

baracutay00
02-08-2008, 09:19 PM
Shery hun
it doesn't matter how he treats u now it's what might hapen just be ready to kick some stalker ass

youcancallmeclaire
02-08-2008, 09:58 PM
The admirers I hate the most are the ones that are just creepy anonymous people who are apparently interested in nothing other than "cum and tranny cocks".

Like... Have you ever seen those "fucking machines" websites?

I imagine if I ever met one of those guys, I would walk into the room and it would be empty other than a dildo attached to a drill laying on the bed.

That's him. That's the anonymous internet guy. A drilldo.

manbearpig
02-09-2008, 06:30 PM
just a hunch, but if you want to be taken seriously, treat her like any other girl, and take her to a movie/dinner/whatever?

Agreed. There's a Megadeth/In Flames show coming up relatively soon =D

cage801
02-09-2008, 10:13 PM

The simple answer is "no" they consider you "Trade" and that's all. Don't take them too seriously.

absolutecarla
02-10-2008, 04:18 PM
I'll take an admirer seriously if he pays $1400++ to fly here in the Philippines and actually meet up with me and just me. I don't want the guy meeting me up and screwing other Filipina tgirls.

whatsupwithat
02-10-2008, 08:18 PM
I'll take an admirer seriously if he pays $1400++ to fly here in the Philippines and actually meet up with me and just me. I don't want the guy meeting me up and screwing other Filipina tgirls.

ooooh...snap! :P

peggygee
02-10-2008, 08:27 PM

Works for me. :shrug