PDA

View Full Version : So cold....

tsmandy
01-21-2008, 10:07 PM
It is freezing cold here, and I want to go outside and play. Lately when I've been jerking off, its been fantasies of summertime that get my blood flowing.

Good news is, I think I finally quit smoking (everything for now) so that should make some of you happy.

At least I have plenty of firewood, a new piano, and someone to snuggle with.

xoxo
Mandy

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-21-2008, 10:13 PM
how cold is cold where you live?
wind gusts @ 20mph for the past 2 nights have put NYC at 1 degree

so it's got to be colder than that where you are

tsmandy
01-22-2008, 12:17 AM
how cold is cold where you live?
wind gusts @ 20mph for the past 2 nights have put NYC at 1 degree

so it's got to be colder than that where you are

No, with the windchill its 16 out right now, sunny windy and chilly. But we never get sunshine and its my sweeties day off work, and I so wanted to go on a hike. I get restless if I don't get outdoor excersice, especially since I'm cutting the weed and cigarettes out of my life.

So I know y'all back east and in the midwest regularly deal with the cold, but dammit that's why I moved back to the west coast.

I did get out for a quick hike up the hill next to my house and scared 2 large bucks, they are so quiet. But I didn't last more than a half hour before I was too cold.

2754tim
01-22-2008, 01:12 AM
You know it's nice and sunny up here :D

2754tim
01-22-2008, 01:14 AM
Sorry Mandy...Awesome Body...

Quinn
01-22-2008, 01:19 AM
One of the many reasons I moved from NYC down to Georgia was for the shorter, milder winters. Sounds reasonable, right? Wrong!!!! It has been snowing in Atlanta. I really like snow, but fuck this cold weather.

On the plus side, it does give me plenty of excuses to build a nice fire. Few things beat the warmth and general ambiance (could there be a gayer word?) of a roaring fire.

-Quinn

Ecstatic
01-22-2008, 01:52 AM
Currently 18F here in Marlborough MA, will drop to about 10F tonight. Not so bad. I grew up in Maine, and lived a year in da UP of MI, so I know from cold. The coldest I've seen it is -30F in North Bay Ontario. Now that's getting down there (though camping at -20F in Vermont felt colder, lol).

2754tim
01-22-2008, 02:28 AM
I'm Not That Far From Estatic,It's The Price You Pay For Living Here.
I've Been Here My Whole Life So...But Last Nite Was Cooolllddddddd

SXFX
01-22-2008, 06:07 AM
I was just in Florida, it was cold as hell down there too! 45!
And i wanted a freaking tan!

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 06:12 AM
According to my Yahoo page, it just dropped to a frigid 47 degrees about an hour ago here in my pocket of southern California. Talk about cold?!

BRRRRRRRR ...

... Anyone seen my cashmere sweater ???

;)

Welsh_Gaz
01-22-2008, 06:15 AM
Lucky Bastards. We've had weather warnings here. There's a gale, and he's frost, ice and fog everywhere.

Deepest, Darkest, Wales is not the place to be tonight.

CORVETTEDUDE
01-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Denver metro is in a deep freeze. Today the high was 13 and the low is supposed to be -1, not including wind chill. And it's not gonna warm up any time soon.

EyeCumInPiece
01-22-2008, 07:48 AM
This is crazy. it was gorgeous out over here just a week or 2 ago, now its like the fucking 'Day after 2morrow.'

thx1138
01-22-2008, 09:06 AM
It's called a polar breakout. Whenever the jet stream shifts south we get the blast of polar air. Usually doesn't last long.

justatransgirl
01-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Quick guys - somebody get over there and warm Mandy up before her GF get's home!

Meanwhile, it's 73 degrees in San Diego. Though we did have some light rain this morning...

We went to the beach yesterday afternoon. And tonight had a bonfire down by the bay on Shelter Island looking toward the city lights, it was so pretty.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

qeuqheeg222
01-22-2008, 09:48 AM
well folks it got down to about 65 here in miami....really cloudy and drizzle of and on.....tomorrow it is supposed to warm up to the high 70's..y'all need to come here and buy up some of this foreclosed real estate......

sucka4chix
01-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Cold is such a relative term. The jet stream has MOST of the country below normal. I was just in Washington state where it was cold with snow, several FEET of snow in mountain passes. I was glad to get to the 50s in San Diego. But the local news was crying about how COLD it's gonna be..." Bundle up. Sure it says 60, but with the wind it's gonna feel like 50!!"
Brrrrr!

tsmandy
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
so damn cold up in Albany, New York that I didn't have to tuck, my balls seemed to have crawled inward and hibernated for the rest of the winter!!!

That's really funny. I sure am glad I don't have to deal with upstate winters anymore, I used to live in Syracuse, brr...talk about cold.

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 07:51 PM
It's a little wet with sunshine here right now, and an ass biting, ear numbing 52 degrees at this moment according to my Yahoo page. Hee-hee.

;)

tsmandy
01-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Quick guys - somebody get over there and warm Mandy up before her GF get's home!

Meanwhile, it's 73 degrees in San Diego. Though we did have some light rain this morning...

We went to the beach yesterday afternoon. And tonight had a bonfire down by the bay on Shelter Island looking toward the city lights, it was so pretty.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Rub it in Jamie why don't you. Even though its wicked cold out here, the beauty makes it hard to care. Last night with the full moon reflecting off the river, and the entire gorge lit up, ugh I thought I was gonna cum just looking at it and breathing the crisp air.

You are right about one thing, someone should come warm me up while my sweeties off at work.