PDA

View Full Version : Banishment

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Banishment

n.

[Cf. F. bannissement.]
The act of banishing, or the state of being banished.

Syn. -- Expatriation; ostracism; expulsion; proscription; exile; outlawry.

I remember 3½ years ago being a member of Nina Hartley's forum and getting banned for replying how someone had compared Nina's ass to Vanessa Blue's ass on Vanessa's then MSN Group. Nothing derogatory was said by me, I just thought she would find it flattering.

I remember going on the next day to check the forum for replies and seeing that I'd been banned and how fucked up it was that someone went overboard for something so simple. I'd thought about how much of an ass kisser this individual moderating the board must have been to Nina Hartley because I was angry not for being banned, but for how immediate it was for something that could have been deleted and at the very little mentioned to me as being inappropriate in a private message.

Shortly afterwards I found HA.com and became a mod on here and vowed never to be an ass-kissing prick like the individual that runs Nina's forum.

With regards to individuals being banned on here, look we will all never get along. I've had some of the women on here literally demand I be removed as a mod then months later meet me and want to slither into bed with me like the snakes they are, it's not a big deal.

Just ignore who annoys you, if you see an avatar you don't like and you're using firefox try installing adblock plus. And even though it's a shameless plug try chatting with some of the BRAVE individuals who aren't afraid to come into the chatroom. I've been talking to Mimi for a few days in there and truth be told that's a funny chick. Kelly really does look like some of those pics she posts, she gets naked on cam for me & Haze every week in chat, and Nicole's tits are really invisible behind all of that ink. In chat they are 3 nice chicks who I've misread based on replies left on HA.com so you should make an effort to see their non-defensive sides...............

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2008, 10:18 PM
Awe thanks Johnny!!

hondarobot
01-21-2008, 10:23 PM
I was briefly a member of the Nina Hartley forums many years ago, too. Small world.

I think I posted twice, and then lost interest. That's the thing with HA, and you know damn well what I'm talking about. I've joined quite a few forums over the years, regarding various topics, got bored real fast, and left (I've been banned from two in total). This place is different and I don't think the normal rules should always apply here regarding "free speech".

Many of the newbie trolls ARE ban worthy, and not because they mess up early on and step on the wrong toes. They spam the boards with bullshit rants and disrupt the flow of what quite a few of us have been working on for years now, every day, yourself included. This is why I've decided not to do audio chat on UP (and I'm not covering my ass, I actually couldn't get it to work last night). I nearly got in a flame war over there with some guy I've barely seen post here, because he questioned what sort of mic I used and I figured he had to be part of my HA anti-fan club. That's crazy.

If things move smoothly here, that sort of thing wouldn't happen anymore for anyone. Our regular cast of characters are all generally a pretty decent bunch. That might be elitist or whatever, but I think this forum has earned it.

Mugai_hentaisha
01-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Ahh it takes all types to make an interesting chat room / forum

sometimes a little strife makes for an interesting read, It can go overboard and has in the past.

JWalker what you did over at Nina Hartley's forum was nothing to even get spanked over....I have seen both of those asses and you were right...although Nina's wins over do to me growing up with that ass gracing my screen. yummy

good post JWalker

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Mugai I've met them both and old or not I'd take Nina over Vanessa in their current states, she might have lost a step or two but it's Nina fuckin Hartley

BeardedOne
01-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Last time I was banished from anything was via my last 'lover'. Sent me four emails that ended with 'Love you', 'Write back', 'Sincerely', and 'Whatever', respectively.

Wicked little cunt...Ooh! Did I say that out loud? :shock:

stillies77
01-22-2008, 12:45 AM
ok walker who the fuck is your avatar.

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 05:04 AM
No poster should be banned simply because another poster happens to be disagreeing or having issues with them. If one finds themselves having hard differences with another poster, hash it out with them either privately or out in the open, but don't demand that someone be banned simply because one is having differences with you. What can be more selfish, chickenshit, unfair, and cowardly, than to try to rile up all your fellow posters to pick up their torches and pitchforks and run someone out of the forum. You're an adult: deal with it!

That being said, there is one type of poster that should be banned, and that would be anyone who would dare come into a forum such as this one and make wholesale disparaging comments about an entire group (males, females, gays, etc). In my opinion only one poster ([cough] Legend) falls into that category. Why he is allowed to post in here while others have been banned for far less offenses is beyond me and several other posters like myself who share the same opinion of him? For example, how long would any new member last who would dare to call every guy in here a "Trannychaser" or every TS member a "freak"? Imagine an atheist joining a Christian site and taking shots at the bulk of its members? That's the card Legend has played here time and time again. Posters/flamers/trolls/hypocrites such as him should be banned, unless of course they are here simply to provide comedic fodder. ... Come to think of it, what else could he possibly be in here for?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-22-2008, 07:01 AM
bump

blckhaze
01-22-2008, 07:12 AM
some of my fight club members know where i stand, but i'll say it for the board.

Realize that this is a board. ON THE FUCKING INTERNET. As with the good, take all the bad in stride. Not every one is going to like you. Get over it. Attacking someone cause they dun agree with you is childish. Askin for someone to be banned for anything other than personal harassment is retarded. Getting sensitive cause Jen calls you a fag or if Kira calls you a cock hound only reinforces it. The more something offends on an internet board, the more truth it holds.

If you want the ladies to show you respect, you second question after how are you shouldn't be how big you dick is (even if your a bottom). If she says not interested, walk away like a GODDAMN MAN. She'll respect you for not being a lil bitch, and you'll look better to the next chick. Have some fucking respect and you'll get some.

Ok done venting :lol:

tsntx
01-22-2008, 07:14 AM
:claps

hondarobot
01-22-2008, 07:20 AM
:claps

Heh. That was fucking funny. I just got back in and you got me.

What can I do? Ya beat me. That was pretty good.

hondarobot
01-22-2008, 07:55 AM
I went into the chat with these objectives tonight:

1: Beat on "quinn"

2: Chat about whatever

3: Confront Jenn, because she pissed me off awhile ago (this worked against me)

4: Flirt with girls

Things just didn't really work out. It's a good chat room, though.

Legend
01-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Just ignore who annoys you

That really works.

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Just ignore who annoys you

That really works.

Except, of course, when someone deletes their posting and they respond by creating a thread where they end up squealing like a four week old piglet. ...Yeah, it really works.

justatransgirl
01-22-2008, 09:33 AM
Yeah - I forgot about adblock.. duh - end of oversize avatar problem.

Actually the oversize image sideways scrolling hassel, I just discovered was caused by our one and own JWBL with his 8" wide banner...

So I just adblocked it... giggle :-) :-)

I do the chat room but don't have a web cam or mic set up. Maybe it will give us some incentive.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Legend
01-22-2008, 09:41 AM
Yeah - I forgot about adblock.. duh - end of oversize avatar problem.

Actually the oversize image sideways scrolling hassel, I just discovered was caused by our one and own JWBL with his 8" wide banner...

So I just adblocked it... giggle :-) :-)

I do the chat room but don't have a web cam or mic set up. Maybe it will give us some incentive.

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Opera browser also has that feature but its called content blocker you should check it out.

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Run out of commas?

yodajazz
01-22-2008, 10:53 AM
I see what you're saying JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel. However, you may not be as busy as I thought you were if you have time to check out Nichole's tits.

skybuddha
01-22-2008, 11:25 AM
What exactly are the rules of this forum ?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-22-2008, 12:21 PM
I see what you're saying JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel. However, you may not be as busy as I thought you were if you have time to check out Nichole's tits.

forgive me for looking at Nicole's tits on cam in the chatroom and not paying attention to crybabies on HA for a few hours

Leverage87
01-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Wow, Johnny, did you just find out you have a terminal illness or something? I don't detect any sarcasm of cynicism in this thread.

Only kidding. Anyways, yeah, the chatroom is fun, as 90% of the time hilarious, with random topics including spidermonkeying people and ridiculous ideas for theme music. One of these days I'll have to break down and buy a mic and camera.

blckhaze
01-22-2008, 07:26 PM

rule #1- login.
It only takes 10 seconds to make up a name (ie subway1010 or borat225). its the leadt you cad do if you want to see kira or kelly ding them on cam FOR FREE

rule #2- Dont be a jerk if you've never talked to the girls before.
Some of you may see or here johnny, me, or one of the other chat vets fucking with the girls and talking shit. YOU HAVE TO EARN THAT RIGHT!! Find out where you stand before you get balls and say some shit that gets you kicked out. You have a right to your opinion, but going in with the intention to start shit will only get the entire room laughin as JJ or Kira snap there heel off in your ass.

rule #3- Stop bitchin on the board.
Johnny has a fucking life. The girls are in some control, but he has the ultimate power. If you cant log in for whatever reason, relax and think to yourself, "did i do something wrong?" if the answer is no, then CALMLY as the ladies if they can help and if they can't ask johnny. If hes not on, WAIT. Half the time you wanna get in there, nothing is going on. You wont miss much if you cant login one day. (pfft what am i saying YES YOU WILL LOL)

rule #4- What goes on in Fight club, STAYS IN FIGHT CLUB
no running to anyone trying to get brownie points We're just fucking around 95% of the time, so MOST of the shit we say is said in jest (except for Kells being racist. That shit it true. Fuckin bitch. MLK day...but i digress)

Those are my rules, based on what Ive seen in the few days Ive been enjoyin the chat, and they seem to work for other. Ignore at your own risk i guess.

ed_jaxon
01-22-2008, 07:31 PM
well said Haze.

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 07:54 PM
MLK Jr., Cesar Chavez, et all, are my heroes. What was said about MLK Jr?

skybuddha
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM

rule #1- login.
It only takes 10 seconds to make up a name (ie subway1010 or borat225). its the leadt you cad do if you want to see kira or kelly ding them on cam FOR FREE

rule #2- Dont be a jerk if you've never talked to the girls before.
Some of you may see or here johnny, me, or one of the other chat vets fucking with the girls and talking shit. YOU HAVE TO EARN THAT RIGHT!! Find out where you stand before you get balls and say some shit that gets you kicked out. You have a right to your opinion, but going in with the intention to start shit will only get the entire room laughin as JJ or Kira snap there heel off in your ass.

rule #3- Stop bitchin on the board.
Johnny has a fucking life. The girls are in some control, but he has the ultimate power. If you cant log in for whatever reason, relax and think to yourself, "did i do something wrong?" if the answer is no, then CALMLY as the ladies if they can help and if they can't ask johnny. If hes not on, WAIT. Half the time you wanna get in there, nothing is going on. You wont miss much if you cant login one day. (pfft what am i saying YES YOU WILL LOL)

rule #4- What goes on in Fight club, STAYS IN FIGHT CLUB
no running to anyone trying to get brownie points We're just fucking around 95% of the time, so MOST of the shit we say is said in jest (except for Kells being racist. That shit it true. Fuckin bitch. MLK day...but i digress)

Those are my rules, based on what Ive seen in the few days Ive been enjoyin the chat, and they seem to work for other. Ignore at your own risk i guess.

Thanks for the tips. I dont' usually hang around chatrooms or forums as the mods I've encountered in the past treat everyone as children. But I dont see that problem here thankfully. Looking around as a newbie the verbal fighting I've seen has been kind of intimidating especially as I have no idea what most of it is about. I've worried that commenting would just get me into some crossfire or just confuse things even more. I've seen some names are banned so I figure they must have done something really bad.

KiraHarden
01-22-2008, 08:32 PM
:popcorn

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Looking around as a newbie the verbal fighting I've seen has been kind of intimidating especially as I have no idea what most of it is about. I've worried that commenting would just get me into some crossfire or just confuse things even more.

Long story short guys that have rarely or never seen or been with a TS/TV but have lived vicariously through Fergus in the movie "The Crying Game" come on here say something stupid and end up getting a bowel movement taken on their skulls from some of the broads who were offended by their opinions.

This leads to small text wars that are carried out sometimes daily, sometimes weekly, or in the case of a banned member making another account after installing a new NIC card.................sometimes monthly.

All that said this forum still kicks ass as far as freedom of speech compared to 90% of the other forums I've been on.

Enjoy

Leverage87
01-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Yeah, if you jump right into the forum or chat and try not to alienate anyone or bust any balls ('cept for Stillies, he's cool about it, and pretty much fair game) you wont be beaten like a redhaired stepchild (too severely anyways)

KiraHarden
01-22-2008, 08:48 PM

rule #1- login.
It only takes 10 seconds to make up a name (ie subway1010 or borat225). its the leadt you cad do if you want to see kira or kelly ding them on cam FOR FREE.

Huh! kira or kelly ding them?

RevolveR.
01-22-2008, 09:15 PM
Alot of the people have been bitching more about others "bitching", apparately there are divided rules. I've been threatened to be banned, told I was a previous poster, told I was an 26yo English male from loopylove.com...the list goes on. Incase anyone thinks I'm "bitching", I'm just trying to put things in perspective. If a girl talks shit to me, I'm not going to just sit back like some fucking pussy and keep my mouth closed. From what I've seen here, 9/10 it's the girls who initiate the arguments.

Now all the guys that stick up for tsntx and Nicole Dupree are nothing but kiss ass, tranny chasers of the highest order. Anyone with sense intact, would see that they behave like people that have escaped from a mental facility. They are the ones that if they don't agree with the slightest thing you say, hold a grudge and confront you in every thread they see you in. It's alot easier said than done to ignore them because they're constantly yapping at you, like some yorkshire terrier that you just want to put through the door. It's beyond pathetic, and I can't see why people are up their asses so much. There, I'm done with my "bitching" for today, I'm sure this post will put my on alot of peoples xmas card list. :lol:

thx1138
01-22-2008, 09:41 PM
RevolvR: I said it before, I'll say it again: HA is NOT a level playing field. You have to go along (kiss ass) to get along. :>) This comment should be pasted as a sticky for all newbies.

BBaggins06
01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
*bitching deleted*

Yes, it's not fair. But what else in life is completely fair? Why should this or any other chat room be any different? It's a dog eat dog world out their and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear. Please feel free to let everyone else know of a place that everyone is totally equal in every conceivable way. Oh, and we can see their boobs. Get over it. BTW, this is coming from someone who has been banned for about a week now. I had to leave the state to get back in the room over the weekend. Then when I get back, I get accidentally, brutally booted. It's all good though. Like herpes, I'll be back. Mahalo

Matt

RevolveR.
01-22-2008, 10:52 PM
*bitching deleted*

Yes, it's not fair. But what else in life is completely fair? Why should this or any other chat room be any different? It's a dog eat dog world out their and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear. Please feel free to let everyone else know of a place that everyone is totally equal in every conceivable way. Oh, and we can see their boobs. Get over it. BTW, this is coming from someone who has been banned for about a week now. I had to leave the state to get back in the room over the weekend. Then when I get back, I get accidentally, brutally booted. It's all good though. Like herpes, I'll be back. Mahalo

Matt

It's probably a waste of bandwidth replying to someone with a signature like yours, but maybe your not as crazy as your posts suggest. You give out vibes of you being bi-sexual, only a guy with feminine feelings would write some of the shit you did. You said you got kicked out for saying a girl on the mic sounds like someones mum, so what exactly is your point? You deseved to get ejected. I'm not saying this place should be fair and balanced were everyone has an equal opinion and we all live happily ever after. I'm not wasting my time explaining why to some passive tranny chaser, because if the girls here told you that it was fashionable to eat shit, you'd have a brown tongue to match your nose.

MrsKellyPierce
01-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Everyone knows Hung Angel Status Outrules you lowly men lol

trish
01-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Though I've thought to myself plenty of times that various assholes should be banned, I never suggested it or supported it a post. Nor have I asked any mod to consider banning someone. I may change my habits in the future. But perhaps it might be convenient to have a ranking for ASSHOLE's. Just like some of us are Junior Posters, Rookies etc., there should be a special ranking for ASSHOLE. To get the ranking there has to be a poll and a majority of responding Hung Angels have to find you worthy of the ranking. To get re-ranked, there has to be another poll and again the Hung Angels decide. It might be nice also to be able with the click of a button to wipe all assholes and their posts from your screen. It sounds fair to me. Whaddya think, Kelly? Should we propose it?

Anubis1079
01-23-2008, 12:47 AM
Banishment

n.

[Cf. F. bannissement.]
The act of banishing, or the state of being banished.

Syn. -- Expatriation; ostracism; expulsion; proscription; exile; outlawry.

Just ignore who annoys you, if you see an avatar you don't like and you're using firefox try installing adblock plus. And even though it's a shameless plug try chatting with some of the BRAVE individuals who aren't afraid to come into the chatroom. I've been talking to Mimi for a few days in there and truth be told that's a funny chick. Kelly really does look like some of those pics she posts, she gets naked on cam for me & Haze every week in chat, and Nicole's tits are really invisible behind all of that ink. In chat they are 3 nice chicks who I've misread based on replies left on HA.com so you should make an effort to see their non-defensive sides...............

It's very easy to do, I've bitten my tongue on several occasions when one loud-mouthed HA won't shut-up, and will continue to do so.
:P

CaliGuy
01-23-2008, 03:42 AM
Maybe you should bitch for 10 minutes, then just let it go? Nicole Dupree, Queen Quinn, and CorvetteDud were all my "bitches" for 10 minutes, ripped them a new asshole, made them look like idiots, then moved on. It really is easy to move on too, just read the expected predictable, simple minded responses? lol

trish
01-23-2008, 04:21 AM
Never seen that! Are you sure that was in this universe?

blckhaze
01-23-2008, 05:59 AM

rule #1- login.
It only takes 10 seconds to make up a name (ie subway1010 or borat225). its the leadt you cad do if you want to see kira or kelly ding them on cam FOR FREE.

Huh! kira or kelly ding them?

doing. sorry for the typos. i was rushin.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-23-2008, 06:35 AM
Like herpes, I'll be back. Mahalo

Matt

As long as I'm around trust me you won't!! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

2754tim
01-23-2008, 09:21 AM
Revolver wrote

Now all the guys that stick up for tsntx and Nicole Dupree are nothing but kiss ass, tranny chasers of the highest order.

Sorry Little Buddy But Nicole,And Kelly And A Lot Of The Others Are Friends Of Mine.And I Stick Up For My Friends.Where I Come From That's
What Men Do.
And Myself, JWBL,Haze And A Few Others Are Waiting For You To Come To
Fight Club Just To Chat.No Big Deal.It's Just The Net.I Get Banned From There All The Time.It's All Good.Drop In,Have A Beer And Meet The Boys And
Girls.No Biggie.We'll Even Let You Check Your Desert Eagle At The Door.
Come On In,Talk,Chat,Yell,Attack, Whatever It's Fun.All Your Favorite People Are There. Me,Nicole,Kelly Others...And New Ones.C'mon.Be A Man

2754tim
01-23-2008, 09:48 AM
:popcorn :popcorn

MrsKellyPierce
01-23-2008, 10:38 AM
awe

RevolveR.
01-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Tim, they're your "friends" but it didn't stop you from making a thread to bitch to them all about you getting chucked out. Who are you trying to kid, they don't give a fuck about you! You're just some asshole that writes every word with a capital letter and in bold, because you'll do whatever it takes to try and get noticed. You said a couple of days ago that I was stalking you, but you're that delusional that you don't realise that all I've ben doing is replying to you. I clicked on your signature "tgirlbabies.com" to see what that was about, and wasn't surprised to see a photo of Nicole on the entrance page. I think that says it all.

Nicole, your response to my post was exactly what I'd expect from you. Repetitive and boring. I think in your own mind you think you're the transsexual version of Jesus, when it's clear to any non-tranny chaser that your attitude is you trying to compensate for personality flaws.

BrendaQG
01-23-2008, 02:36 PM
I hate banning.

On message boards it is often the only tool moderators use. Rather than letting a controversey run it's course, or letting the people involved work out their differences like adults they just ban one side or the other. Or there is like a clique of people you just cannot offend and if you do you get banned.

HA on the other hand is so chaotic and moody that such cliques do not form or last for more than a week. This is because of it's really free and fast flow. It has that flow because people do not even think of banning as part of the HA equation.

So quit whining guys. If you don't like being called a cockhound, then don't act like one.

mimiplastique
01-23-2008, 02:43 PM
THE DAWNING OF A NEW ERA .... EVERYONE TOGETHER ON THE BOARD EXCEPT........

BrendaQG
01-23-2008, 02:48 PM
I do have to agree with black haze though. If what a person says/does raises to the level of personal harassment it's a ban-able offense. Not only is it ban-nable but as I found out yesterday in IL it is a felony. (I know like that should be a fine, like a j-walking ticket at most)

mimiplastique
01-23-2008, 03:41 PM
I WONDER WOULD CONTINUOUSLY MAKING YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO A PERSON WHO HAS PAYED YOU DUST CONSTITUTE A FELONY CONVICTION ???

thx1138
01-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Mimi: see thread on e-annoyance is now a crime.

2754tim
01-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Now See Revover(I'm gonna call you BB gun).All I Did Was Just Invite You
To Come Into Fight Club And Crack A Cold One With Me Haze,Johnny And
The Girls.It Was Great Last Night.Girls Pulling Their Tops And Bottoms Off On
Cams.We Have A New Beautiful Hot Hung Angel Who Went Through The Official Spider Monkey Test And Passed With Flying Colors.
I Mean,BB Gun You're Just So Negative,Lighten Up,Chill.Drop In See Some
Beautiful Tranny Boobs In Real Time.
And Sorry,BB Gun,This Is The Way I Type And Have Been And Will Be Typin.
Don't You Think Nicole Looks Good On The Site? Nice Body,Huh?
All Must Be Some Sort Of Big Conspiracy Against BB Gun.
Well, Express Yourself In Fight Club.No Biggie,Crack A Beer,Say What's On
Your Mind.Have An Argument.Ok,BB Gun?

I Forgot,Wait Until You See Kelly's Picture There,Then You'll Really Have
A Stroke

Realgirls4me
01-23-2008, 10:26 PM
Was this thread about banishment from the chatroom, or just banishment in general? My response was to banishment in general.

RevolveR.
01-24-2008, 12:00 AM
Listen Timmy/Tiny Tim/Trailer Tim or whatever your boyfriend calls you. You might've given me permission to join you for a few drinks in chatroom but you said it in a smug way. How sweet that the guy who was banned from the chatroom, now thinks he owns it and is hitting on the male members of HA. I'll pass on that offer thanks.

RevolveR.
01-24-2008, 12:24 AM
I wasn't talking to you, retreat to your cage.

Jericho
01-24-2008, 12:45 AM
Just like some of us are Junior Posters, Rookies etc., there should be a special ranking for ASSHOLE. To get the ranking there has to be a poll and a majority of responding Hung Angels have to find you worthy of the ranking. To get re-ranked, there has to be another poll and again the Hung Angels decide.

Blimey...If it's up to the "Witches of HAwick" every guy here's going to get ranked 'arsehole"! :P

I know...I'm sorry...I'll get me coat! :lol:

2754tim
01-24-2008, 05:34 AM
BB GUN Wrote:

Listen Timmy/Tiny Tim/Trailer Tim or whatever your boyfriend calls you. You might've given me permission to join you for a few drinks in chatroom but you said it in a smug way. How sweet that the guy who was banned from the chatroom, now thinks he owns it and is hitting on the male members of HA. I'll pass on that offer thanks.

Didn't give you permission BB Gun,Gave u an invite.I can't give you permission to something it's not mine to give.Everyone gets banned from Fight Club.
Own it? I don't think so BB Gun. Hitting on the male members of HA?
MMMMM? Like Who?

My G/F and I get along too well,I don't like guys...and oh yeah,she's a trannie,a real young beautiful one.And she asked me out.So that must be like a double reverse triple trannie chaser move.Huh?

Go to Fight Club,hang with Johhny and Haze.I'll stay out.Maybe you'll get a
live shot of some trannie boobs.But somehow,I think you're too much of a
pussy.But,we'll see.
And,Again,BB Gun Stop Picking On My Friend Nicole Or I'm Gonna Chain You To A Table And Pour Muriatic Acid All Over You,Starting With
Your Eyes.And Them I'm Gonna Give The Key To The Room To Nicole,Jen,
Kelly And A Few Others.Because You Won't Be Dead.God Knows What They'll Do

RevolveR.
01-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Tim, you're taking psychosis to a whole new level. You've edited your post 3 times and it still doesn't make sense. This "friend" of yours is a twat, I try to ignore her because she bores me with the same predictable posts daily. If it's not "mum jokes" it's something equally as schizophrenic.

By the way, did that tranny who asked you out happen to have a labrador by her side? hmmm

2754tim
01-24-2008, 05:22 PM
Daisy 15XK Kit - $47.95
This 15-shot, CO2 air powered, semi-automatic air pistol is a natural for handgun training. More Info

2754tim
01-24-2008, 06:44 PM
BB Gun Wrote:

By the way, did that tranny who asked you out happen to have a labrador by her side?

I guess...some sort of joke.....attempt at humour?
You know BB Gun you are just not the sharpest knife by any means are you? In fact you're a stupid fucking idiot. You couldn't buy a handjob from the
lowest must disease ridden,unshaven,crack smokin,dope shootin,pill poppin.
bald,over the hill tranny hangin around the Port Authority for the change in your pocket. Your a lowlife,dumb,stupid,moron whose life is reduced to getting busted every year in undercover trannie police stings.
Like Nicole (who checked on me constantly when I had a Heart Attack about a
month ago,now that's a friend) said,"Why Are You Here? No One Likes You"
And BB Gun Why Are You Here?

RevolveR.
01-24-2008, 07:50 PM
You're a text book ass kisser, Tim! You reply with a dull witted post with a pelit gun image, then as soon as Nicole replies you have to write that spiel of illiterate shite in an attempt to score a few more brownies. There you go, you've impressed Nicole, I'm sure you'll be in her thoughts for 30-40secs. Quick, grab the tissues!

On a serious note, it's unfortunate that you suffered a heart attack and I hope your recovery goes well.

chefmike
02-06-2008, 11:33 PM
Now See Revover(I'm gonna call you BB gun).All I Did Was Just Invite You
To Come Into Fight Club And Crack A Cold One With Me Haze,Johnny And
The Girls.It Was Great Last Night.Girls Pulling Their Tops And Bottoms Off On
Cams.We Have A New Beautiful Hot Hung Angel Who Went Through The Official Spider Monkey Test And Passed With Flying Colors.
I Mean,BB Gun You're Just So Negative,Lighten Up,Chill.Drop In See Some
Beautiful Tranny Boobs In Real Time.
And Sorry,BB Gun,This Is The Way I Type And Have Been And Will Be Typin.
Don't You Think Nicole Looks Good On The Site? Nice Body,Huh?
All Must Be Some Sort Of Big Conspiracy Against BB Gun.
Well, Express Yourself In Fight Club.No Biggie,Crack A Beer,Say What's On
Your Mind.Have An Argument.Ok,BB Gun?

I Forgot,Wait Until You See Kelly's Picture There,Then You'll Really Have
A Stroke You're fucking pathetic...but I guess that you're saving money on peep shows anyway...although they probably have better "talent" than the lot that you're so busy sucking up to...maybe one day you'll grow a pair, you dickless little bitch...