PDA

View Full Version : Get rid of these assholes, please.

bilko
01-21-2008, 02:25 AM
no one should be banned,
the fact the mods are so relaxed on here,makes hung angels great.

gunn
01-21-2008, 02:25 AM
Dont gve them any attention nicole baby,ill take all you can give.

CaliGuy
01-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Only a cry baby asks for people to be banned. Simple question, are you an adult or 3 years old? lol

carsons_X
01-21-2008, 02:36 AM
Only a cry baby asks for people to be banned. Simple question, are you an adult or 3 years old? lol

:lol:

gunn
01-21-2008, 02:40 AM
Love your new avatar nicole you look hot.

gunn
01-21-2008, 02:45 AM
Nicole you know i love you baby!

CaliGuy
01-21-2008, 02:50 AM
Go get another tattoo Nicole Dupree, I know you like pain and either you can get it that way or by my ripping you another asshole you loser. lol

gunn
01-21-2008, 02:53 AM
Forget the haters Nicole and pay attention to your fans like me.

CaliGuy
01-21-2008, 04:20 AM
If we were to get rid of assholes, Nicole would be first in line. How does it feel to be an asshow Nicole? lol

JamesHunt
01-21-2008, 04:24 AM
I'm upset that I'm not mentioned here.

tsntx
01-21-2008, 04:27 AM

welcome back vegas bitch i mean "boy"

CaliGuy
01-21-2008, 04:30 AM
Jen, you are soooo good looking, even acting as Britney Spears. Nicole is a Whore however. lol

El Nino
01-21-2008, 09:12 AM
Nicole, are you privy to the 1rst Amendment Right to Free Speech?

London Guy
01-21-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm upset that I'm not mentioned here.

Don't beat yourself up over it Sil :wink:

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 02:55 PM
Nicole, my granny didn't whine as much when she had cancer. Please provide a quote which I should be banned for, I can't wait to see the serious offense I caused.

Legend
01-21-2008, 03:06 PM
Nicole, my granny didn't whine as much when she had cancer. Please provide a quote which I should be banned for, I can't wait to see the serious offense I caused.

"my granny didn't whine as much when she had cancer"Is that one of your other lies you irish fag you should be banned because you were previously banned.Same idiotic views,same idiot.

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Here comes the "internet tough guy" with his intimidating avatar. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland you fucking twat, if the mods check my IP it will confirm that. Now I realise why you thought I was the other guy, Scots and Irish are from the same heritage. I'm finished my lunch break so I'll have to split, I don't want to keep you back from your boyfriend.

lisaparadise
01-21-2008, 06:17 PM
Nicole, are you privy to the 1rst Amendment Right to Free Speech?If you antagonize the girls here, you should be banned. But if you want us to get disgusted and stay away; by all means, keep up the bullshit. Instead of questioning me, El Nino, you should be asking these 5 sacks of shit wtf their problem is. Co-sign, bann the freaks but then again we wouldnt have much fun anymore messing with them, the minute you start taking what these retards say to heart thats the minute they win and you lose.who really gives a rats ass what these faceless morons have to say this board and others is strickly to make money on our part and it always works in our advantage no matter what they say unless they meet you in person there clueless about any and all of us.im one of the biggest biches on the board cause im honest and dont give a shit what anyone here thinks cause the truth will always be spoken no matter what the outcome after all were all responsable for our own actions period....

CORVETTEDUDE
01-21-2008, 06:23 PM
Nicole...I'm Jonesin' over your new avatar!!! Nice, verrrrrrry nice! :peanutbutter

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Please provide a quote which I should be banned for, I can't wait to see the serious offense I caused.

You stand convicted of Assholism.

Trannies are like parking spaces, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.

All you could come up with is my signature, I'm wondering why it might cause offense to you? hmmm

trish
01-21-2008, 08:30 PM
I have to agree with your admirers Nicole, in those last two avatars of yours, you are absolutely STUNNING!

Contrary to the beliefs of your detractors, revolverr does not have a golden gun. Maybe a rusty deringer with a hair trigger, but clearly not golden.

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2008, 08:44 PM
I think these three douchebags need to be banned asap.

RevolveR
Floyd R
timxxx and caliguy aka rodlarod and carsonx aka Monica Foxx need to be banned too.

2754tim
01-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Revolver/Nite Rider Wrote:

Here comes the "internet tough guy" with his intimidating avatar. I'm from Glasgow, Scotland you fucking twat, if the mods check my IP it will confirm that. Now I realise why you thought I was the other guy, Scots and Irish are from the same heritage. I'm finished my lunch break so I'll have to split, I don't want to keep you back from your boyfriend.

Didn't I Tell You About A Month Ago To Go Blow Your Fuckin' Brains Out? :D

Jericho
01-21-2008, 08:54 PM
Maybe a rusty deringer

That sounds filthy.
Took it up the rusty deringer! :lol:

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 08:56 PM

OK, this is getting stupid now. You didn't tell me to "go blow your fuckin' boyfriend" because I'm not Nite Rider! What sort of bitch are you that you have to highlight your post in bold, and have every word starting with a capital letter just to get noticed? Are you that desperate for attention, Timothy?

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2008, 08:58 PM

OK, this is getting stupid now. You didn't tell me to "go blow your fuckin' boyfriend" because I'm not Nite Rider! What sort of bitch are you that you have to highlight your post in bold, and have every word starting with a capital letter just to get noticed? Are you that desperate for attention, Timothy? Hey I saw your personal ad, how is that working out for you?

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 09:02 PM
Go ahead Kelly, deliver the punchline....the suspense is killing me.

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2008, 09:04 PM
Go ahead Kelly, deliver the punchline....the suspense is killing me. I was just asking it's on loopylove.com right?

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm not on loopyloove.com! Good luck with that internet dating, I'm sure there's someone ou there that will take you with all your flaws.

X
01-21-2008, 09:10 PM
lol @ all this drama.
Seriously

suckseed
01-21-2008, 09:50 PM
Jesus Ari. Look at you. What's next, shampoo ads? You're going all Jaclyn Smith on us.

Which is all to say you're looking great.

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2008, 10:05 PM
I'm not on loopyloove.com! Good luck with that internet dating, I'm sure there's someone ou there that will take you with all your flaws. hmmm

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:U3nqpiWAHGkJ:www.loopylove.com/profile.cfm/screenname/REVOLVERUK+revolveruk&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-21-2008, 10:16 PM
both of you heathens get in chat
Haze & I are waiting
fuckin sluts

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 10:27 PM
I'm not on loopyloove.com! Good luck with that internet dating, I'm sure there's someone ou there that will take you with all your flaws. hmmm

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:U3nqpiWAHGkJ:www.loopylove.com/profile.cfm/screenname/REVOLVERUK+revolveruk&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us

26yo male from Bournemouth, England? As I said, I'm not a member of loopylove.com. It's bad enough that you stalk me on the forum, but trying to get info on me outside this place....well....some might call that crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2008, 10:33 PM

26yo male from Bournemouth, England? As I said, I'm not a member of loopylove.com. It's bad enough that you stalk me on the forum, but trying to get info on me outside this place....well....some might call that crazy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd2B6SjMh_w someone sent that to me dear, don't think I was actually looking you up!

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 10:43 PM
I believe you Kelly. (cough)

We've gotten off on the wrong foot, but I really could do without all the drama. Our opinions differ, but that doesn't mean we have to trade insults everyday. From now on if you see a post of mine that offends you, try and ignore it and I'll do the same with yours.

2754tim
01-21-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm sorry Revolver but you sound like a librarian.

RevolveR.
01-21-2008, 11:27 PM
That's fine by me Timothy, better a librian than a psychotic choir boy. How did this rant work out for you? (notice every word starts with a capital letter)

"Ok Kelly,I'm Glad That's All Good.I Love U You're A Doll And A Good Friend.
Brenda.You Don't Know What I'm Talking About Stay The Fuck Out Of My
Arguments.Ok?
Kira.The Other Night I Saw You Bar Me While You Were On Cam.
When You Bar Someone "b" Appears In The Type Bar.I Saw You Hit Your
Keypad Twice And Then "b" And "b" Appear In My Type Bar.I'm Like,
"WTF?".We Were Having A Conversation.Remember?About Jaques?
Remember That One?Just Letting You Know When You Bar Someone There
Is A Pretty Good Fucking Chance They'll Know Who Did It.
I've Always Gotten Along With You.What Am I Fired From BTW? Chill Out"

2754tim
01-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Hmmm.I guess I have a stalker..........

ezed
01-22-2008, 06:40 AM
This is a bizarre thread. At the beginning of the month there was evidently a big purge of members who were pains in the asses to soon to be moderators. Now with the new moderaters, there's a call from certain girls to ban new posters who are alleged to be the old posters who were banned.

So the purge didn't work, because every new poster with the attitude of a banned poster, is thougth to be the old poster, whether it's true or not.
Then there is the IP condundrum!

There's alot of posting going on and nothing's changed! But it seems like a lot of investigative efforts have been employed. Why do you care if an irritating poster is here and then ban him. You just see him in the next irritating poster. At least you knew for sure, who the banned irritating poster was.

SHIT! All I can say is do you remember the "brown shirts"? Or for that matter, Invasion of the Body Snatchers?

ezed
01-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Well that one got me banned from the chat room evidently. Hadn't even said anything yet. Oh well!

Shit I'm gonna miss out on 15 minutes of colorful banter.

chefmike
02-07-2008, 07:53 AM
I think these three douchebags need to be banned asap.

RevolveR
Floyd R
timxxx

Or better yet, why don't you just STFU and finally make good on one of your umpteenth farewell threads, you sideshow looking freak? Go join the fucking circus already.

Goddamn you are one tiresome, annoying bitch!

chefmike
02-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Produce the PM, sideshow...or carry your ass back to the carnival, freak.

chefmike
02-07-2008, 08:27 AM
That's what I thought, sideshow. Back to the geekpit until the next show...

chefmike
02-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Who in their right mind would want to get close to your face, sideshow? Now go bite the head off of a chicken, you carny looking geek. Sweet dreams, sideshow.

AllanahStarrNYC
02-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Who in their right mind would want to get close to your face, sideshow? Now go bite the head off of a chicken, you carny looking geek. Sweet dreams, sideshow.Just show a picture of your fat ass, or move on. But you know you never will because you're obese.

Obviously, you want Allanah's attention at all costs. But you sure won't get it for having a nice body though, that's for sure, Shamu. Allanah has excellent taste in men. You, on the other hand, have a taste for food - and lots of it.

What size waist are you anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Btw, Allanah, I publicly apologized to you twice. If you want to accept, accept. If not, I will not be shocked.

Nicole- I missed your apology in the midst of so many posts.

You said some pretty mean things about me and of course I was hurt. I am only human despite of it all. I've admitted to my issues with weight openly in the past-it's something I struggle with all the time: FOOD.

And I've always liked you-I was very dissapointed that you attacked me out of no where.

I do accept your apology- why would I not?