PDA

View Full Version : first time

nasty1
01-21-2008, 01:53 AM
As you can tell by the header I have been with a T/S for the first time and it was great. I work at a strip hotel in LV and happened to help someone that was having car trouble. We got to talking and she and her g/f were visiting from Canada. We got the car started and she invited me for a drink to make up for my trouble. She wanted to freshen up but would meet me in 10 with her g/f. When they both showed up I was turned on. They were both pretty good looking with large breasts. Just how I like them. Jo & Francine got comfortable and the drinks came. Franny (as she liked to be called) seemed a little shy but Jo was very friendly. Jo & I started getting closer & closer and by the 2nd drink she was rubbing my thigh near my cock, which of course was getting aroused. Soon I was unzipped and I was rubbing Jo's breasts so we all decided to go to their room.
At the room franny said she was going to take a shower and Jo & I started kissing. After a few minutes Jo asked if I would like a surprise. (Of course I was hoping she had a big ol cock). Anyway she took me into the shower and opened the door to reveal Franny and a delicious looking cock. Didn't take much persuasion to get all 3 of us in the shower.
The highlight of the night was when franny was in my ass as I was swallowing Jo's cock and then they switched. I was in heaven. Franny was bigger but I could take her all the way in my ass. I really wanted both of them in my ass at the same time but that didn't happen. Loved sucking cock while the other one was in my ass.
I really turned them on when after they both came I put both condoms in my mouth and swallowed all that delicious cum.
Goodness what a night. They were both here for the Aldult awards. Never hooked up with them again but that will be remembered for quite a while.

62des
01-21-2008, 02:04 AM
Ex. #1 why this community is notorious for STD's. Swallowing cum and sucking raw.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-21-2008, 02:36 AM
Of course you already knew first hand they were trannies to begin with! ;)

Doesn't this post belong to be at Shemale stories forum?

~Kisses.

HTG

Welsh_Gaz
01-22-2008, 06:40 AM
Yeah, it does seem a bit...

"Dear Razzle/Penthouse/Hustler..." to me.

BlackMath
01-22-2008, 09:23 AM
Ex. #1 why this community is notorious for STD's. Swallowing cum and sucking raw.

Yes, fucking stupid.