PDA

View Full Version : Userplane/Gorilla/Fightclub HA chat room

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 06:13 PM
For you guys crying about the room sucking and or getting bounced for being anonymous. Try creating a profile before you login and that wont happen.

If you like sausage parties then use gabbly, but the woman are using Userplane.

Here's the link that I use and works well for me, and you can create account before Login to the Gorilla/Fight Club/HA chat

http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.viewDomain&domain_id=313832

If you see this on lowers screen either login or signup and you will be able to join chat

Access restricted. Visit this site directly to chat.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 06:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what she said

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 06:29 PM
It's going to be a sausage fest no matter what chatroom we're in. It would be a good chatroom if the admin didn't act like bouncers on a power trip. So far there have been a shitload of complaints and a couple "Hung Angels" kicked out aswell so it can't just be blamed on "anonymous" people.

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 07:03 PM
It's going to be a sausage fest no matter what chatroom we're in. It would be a good chatroom if the admin didn't act like bouncers on a power trip. So far there have been a shitload of complaints and a couple "Hung Angels" kicked out aswell so it can't just be blamed on "anonymous" people.

Here's who are doing the most of the bitching the anonymous
->>>

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 07:06 PM
months down the line when all the chicks are in UP rooms they made doing shit on cam and talking on the microphone and guys have graciously logged in to chat with them I'll sit back and sip on some Blue Label and remember how I got requests to hang some hung angels up by rope because they hurt some dudes cyber feelings in cyber space

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Kira, I thought you'd left here? Two days later you're back calling shots! The chatroom should be a place for everyone to chill out and chat, why are you so paranoid of anonymous people anyway? Do you think it's beyond the realms of possibility to create an account under someone else's ID? My ID is revolverUK, I've "coincidently" been kicked out when you entered the room. Maybe you're a bit too excited about this new "highly important" role you have, because the other girls seem to be coping better. Key word today is - relax.

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 07:21 PM
Kira, I thought you'd left here? Two days later you're back calling shots! The chatroom should be a place for everyone to chill out and chat, why are you so paranoid of anonymous people anyway? Do you think it's beyond the realms of possibility to create an account under someone else's ID? My ID is revolverUK, I've "coincidently" been kicked out when you entered the room. Maybe you're a bit too excited about this new "highly important" role you have, because the other girls seem to be coping better. Key word today is - relax.
Its not my rule. And Ive never banned anyone with a ID. Now go sit in Gabbly chat with Suzy Palmer...

juliana_dominguez
01-20-2008, 07:36 PM
asspussy.

flabbybody
01-20-2008, 07:41 PM
the ladies running UP seem to hate the world, specifically everyone on HA..
I'll pass on that scene, thx

hondarobot
01-20-2008, 07:44 PM
So, does anyone who was on the chat last night know what the deal was with the anonymous guy who kept getting the boot repeatedly? He kept logging on, proclaim he'd "shut the whole site down", get booted, return and make some other crazed posting, get booted. . .

I didn't stick around to find out, but that seemed odd. Was that some forum HA member with a grudge? Just curious.

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 07:48 PM
So, does anyone who was on the chat last night know what the deal was with the anonymous guy who kept getting the boot repeatedly? He kept logging on, proclaim he'd "shut the whole site down", get booted, return and make some other crazed posting, get booted. . .

I didn't stick around to find out, but that seemed odd. Was that some forum HA member with a grudge? Just curious.
that was Monica Foxx

hondarobot
01-20-2008, 07:58 PM

that was Monica Foxx

Ahh, I never followed her story while it was going on here, but I suppose that makes sense. That's why I like the forum much better, personally. There hasn't been any serious flame war/troll attacks in General Discussion, that I've seen, for awhile.

Not that I'm talking shit about the chat, I'm just saying.

tsntx
01-20-2008, 08:05 PM
revolver = night rider

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 08:11 PM
tsntx = breakdown

What's with all the accusations? Some other guy thought I was night rider too. There is alot of paranoia on this board.

hondarobot
01-20-2008, 08:22 PM
revolver = night rider

I thought that guy was all healed up and went back to work, or whatever his "I'm not a troll" story was. . .

This revolver guy only has an 8 posts/day average so far. If it ramps up by another 52 or so, then all doubt will be removed.

:o

tsntx
01-20-2008, 08:22 PM
tsntx = breakdown

What's with all the accusations? Some other guy thought I was night rider too. There is alot of paranoia on this board.

not paranoia ... its obvious... and obvious to others apparently

ull be gone soon :roll:

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm not night rider but if that's what gets you through the day, you can think that. Check my IP if you want confirmation. Please go easy on me with the "ban-hammer", there's nothing scares me more.

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 08:29 PM
I said the same thing Jen, he sounds just like Nightrider. All he does is argue with everything, and he keeps saying check his IP....different computer!

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Kelly, you're a mess. The two times I've been accused I said to check my IP or do whatever else can be done to prove I'm not him. What's the big deal if I was anyway?

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 08:35 PM
I said the same thing Jen, he sounds just like Nightrider. All he does is argue with everything, and he keeps saying check his IP....different computer!
I cant say for sure. But its funny he joins HA right after Night Rider is banned.

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Kelly, you're a mess. The two times I've been accused I said to check my IP or do whatever else can be done to prove I'm not him. What's the big deal if I was anyway? shut up your act is lame. :roll: He was banned for hating on the girls all the time. HELLLO!!!!!

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 08:39 PM
Don't worry, paranoia can be treated.

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 08:41 PM
oh and look you are doing the same thing as NR. Putting up a stupid lame "owning" pic everytime you make a comment. You're 21 and an idiot.

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Kelly, you're a mess. The two times I've been accused I said to check my IP or do whatever else can be done to prove I'm not him. What's the big deal if I was anyway? shut up your act is lame. :roll: He was banned for hating on the girls all the time. HELLLO!!!!!

I'm not hating on the girls, what are you talking about? You're beginning to sound borderline psychotic with this witch hunt. I'm not here for trouble, if you remember just a few days back, I said for us to settle our differences off the forum in gabbly. Don't delude yourself that I'm the drama queen.

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 08:43 PM
yawn whatever Nightrider.

blckhaze
01-20-2008, 09:55 PM
months down the line when all the chicks are in UP rooms they made doing shit on cam and talking on the microphone and guys have graciously logged in to chat with them I'll sit back and sip on some Blue Label and remember how I got requests to hang some hung angels up by rope because they hurt some dudes cyber feelings in cyber space

how bout they do that shit regularly!!!! i dun know what these fucker complain about. Come with some God Damn Class and build rapport with the girls and have a fucking blast. Attacking a chick because she wont give you the time of day or calls you fag is pointless, and make you look like a bigger ass. You dun have to be a kiss ass (just ask em. Johnny and sometimes I are complete jerks) but dont be an asshole either.

2754tim
01-20-2008, 11:02 PM
Kira Wrote

Its not my rule. And Ive never banned anyone with a ID.
Bullshit,You've Banned Me 3 Fucking Times For No Reason,You Did It Again Today,If You Have A Problem With Me Send Me An EMail Or PM.Stop Acting Like a Child Or A Coward

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Kira Wrote

Its not my rule. And Ive never banned anyone with a ID.
Bullshit,You've Banned Me 3 Fucking Times For No Reason,You Did It Again Today,If You Have A Problem With Me Send Me An EMail Or PM.Stop Acting Like a Child Or A Coward
Fuck you CUNT. sounds like you need a Kotex and your pussies bleeding. You dipshit there are other people in there. Your under anon name. Now I have a problem with you... I didnt before
Later Cunt

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 11:37 PM
When you are under anonymous for 30 minutes
expect to be banned!

And if you are banned and try signing into your acct you made afterwards, your IP ADDRESS was already banned.

That is why you are BANNED.

Common SENSE!

CaliGuy
01-20-2008, 11:46 PM
Ban this person, ban that person, are you adults or 3 year olds?

2754tim
01-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Look.I've Never Been In There Under An Anon Name.Kelly,I'm Surprised
At You.And Kira I'm Surprised At You Too.I Really Am.I've Logged In There
Under My Name Since It Opened.Unbelievable

KiraHarden
01-21-2008, 12:09 AM
To: KiraHarden_TS
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:01 pm
Subject: Douchebag
Bullshit.Yes You Did Douchebag

What time did this happen CUNT?

MrsKellyPierce
01-21-2008, 12:09 AM
I was not talking about you Timothy, talking in gen.

2754tim
01-21-2008, 12:12 AM
Well,Now I Guess It's Gonna Get Ugly.Check Your Ban Log,Whore

BrendaQG
01-21-2008, 12:13 AM
I think the real problem here is that so many guys have the wrong idea of what that chatroom is for. To chat with the girls not get a free peep show. (If a peep show is what you want there are sites where you can pay for it. Some of the HA girls are on them. C'mon internet access cost money. )

So they sit there try not to have to reveal anything about themselves and exepect us to literally bear all.

Come to the chatrooms, come to chat and socialize not gawk.

KiraHarden
01-21-2008, 12:18 AM
Well,Now I Guess It's Gonna Get Ugly.Check Your Ban Log,Whore
No! Your ass is fired, you waste of human flesh... You dont exsist anymore to me.

mbf
01-21-2008, 12:28 AM
:shock:
asspussy. :shock:

Thatīs the spirit!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-21-2008, 12:33 AM
Some loser in Chicago said I sound like Juliana's mom. So I bounced him off the room the other night. Today I got a PM saying thank you. That he didn't mean what he said.. etc. :roll:

So how does a guy with no face as avatar and no mic get to be mean and critique girls voices (or looks)?

So if you're reading this, If I'm in the room you won't be! End of story. :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
01-21-2008, 12:34 AM
asspussy.

mmmmmm

slinky
01-21-2008, 04:17 AM

I agree with that 100%

tsntx
01-21-2008, 04:31 AM

I agree with that 100%

well ok yall made that clear... yet you keep reposting... which ok thats fine too... but the girls that give a fuck will be on gabbly... the real women will be on UP going "who?''

CaliGuy
01-21-2008, 04:35 AM
Jen, you are so sexy.

slinky
01-21-2008, 04:35 AM
You seem so easily threatened. Is your ego that fragile?

As hard as this might seem to take: not every post is about you. You say the same thing 100 times an hour, and I agree with one statement by another poster and you make a big deal out of it?

Go ban a dozen or so "fags", maybe you'll feel better, dear.

tsntx
01-21-2008, 04:39 AM
You seem so easily threatened. Is your ego that fragile?

As hard as this might seem to take: not every post is about you. You say the same thing 100 times an hour, and I agree with one statement by another poster and you make a big deal out of it?

Go ban a dozen or so "fags", maybe you'll feel better, dear.

lol whos threatened ... and "isnt about you" ... queer youre the one who said "im referring to the poster above this one" so yeah obviously it is... if youre so over userplane why cant you stay away from it and topics about it? oh thats right... bc ure the only dumbass on gabbly

slinky
01-21-2008, 04:46 AM
Sweety, you're the one making the personal attacks. It's always you making the personal attacks. Anyone says anything about anything, and you make it into something personal about them. Look at what you just pointed to, but look at the whole thing. As usual, you need to get defensive and call people names. I don't think I've read a post of yours lately where you haven't called someone a name. in the end, you are the one whom it reflects poorly on.

But go ahead, call me another name. Insults from small people don't mean much to me.

CaliGuy
01-21-2008, 04:47 AM
Everyone who has sucked a cock is a "fag". true? That is about 90% of the people on here, agree? INCLUDING Jen who I would like to suck my cock. Attitude aside, "she/he" is hot. lol

slinky
01-21-2008, 04:52 AM
That's like saying "everyone who is Jewish is a Kike, right?" there is no "attitude aside" when the attitude is the issue. You could say "aside from the "war" the War in Iraq isn't so bad, is it?

Jen is using a fairly offensive epithet, and she's using it in a derogatory manner on purpose. I'm surprised she's getting away with it. If your nose weren't so far up her ass that you can't hear anything, you might be hearing the ring of how offensive it is, no matter who is saying it to whom.

JamesHunt
01-21-2008, 04:58 AM
luv the av danny, wheres the section for M2F trannies? I don't think they have as many knobs/contollers as gg's :lol:

CaliGuy
01-21-2008, 04:58 AM
Just a personal opinion, Jen Justice is very, I mean VERY good looking physically. Do not post an opinion on her attitude intentionally because I do not know or have read enough about her. lol Question to the guys, is Jen a bitch?

slinky
01-21-2008, 05:03 AM
luv the av danny, wheres the section for M2F trannies? I don't think they have as many knobs/contollers as gg's :lol:

They have as many, but they are all toggle switches (on/off, pos/neg, etc) with really loose action.

slinky
01-21-2008, 05:07 AM
like this

JamesHunt
01-21-2008, 05:08 AM
They have as many, but they are all toggle switches (on/off, pos/neg, etc) with really loose action.

LMFAO!!!

Fox
01-21-2008, 07:20 AM
like this

Ha! I actually have that on my Xbox. Wait... if I understand that, does this mean I've done what no man could in the history of mankind; figured women out?!

:peanutbutter

KiraHarden
01-21-2008, 03:16 PM
Bump

KiraHarden
01-23-2008, 12:35 AM
bump

NjTranceAddict
01-25-2008, 09:38 AM
why can i not log in to the chatroom even though i've signed up? this sucks.