PDA

View Full Version : How many of you fellas have controlling women in your lives?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 02:40 PM
And no I'm not talking about ya mama.

How many of you guys/dudes/fellas/hombres/muhfuckas/baby daddy's have chicks out there that are controlling.

I'm asking because I have a few friends that have chicks that really lay shit down with their men, bitching and moaning if they don't get their way. I'm trying to understand how guys can be involved with chicks like that. I mean is the sex that good?!?

Ladies I guess the same goes for you, if you want to share feel free.

Fox
01-20-2008, 03:01 PM
I don't, but I have two friends whose girlfriends are that way. They say they put up with it because love 'em. I told them to take their balls out of their girl's purse or they ain't gonna get the respect they ought to.

Every chick wants her man to have that backbone and call the shots (if she denies this she's lying) lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 03:08 PM
I don't, but I have two friends whose girlfriends are that way. They say they put up with it because love 'em. I told them to take their balls out of their girl's purse or they ain't gonna get the respect they ought to.

Every chick wants her man to have that backbone and call the shots (if she denies this she's lying) lol

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

The more demanding a chick tries to get the more she really wants to be thrown over a couch, panties ripped off, and taken roughly from behind!!!!!!!

I just wish a few of my boys would at least try that shit, I think their relationships would become wonderful.

mbf
01-20-2008, 03:18 PM
Now thatīs an important issue.

I have had one that tried to be in "command" - Sorry, that doesnīt work. I am a guy who needs FREEDOM. A girl can have almost anything from me, as long as she gives me space. That has nothing to do with displaying a macho-attitude, because I believe in equality, also regarding partnership.

Itīs quite sad when a girl doesnīt get her way - for whatever reason - and uses that as a "weapon" by saying "you donīt love me enough, otherwise you would have done this/that etc...". And I have seen and heard that quite often. Such tactics in fact just show the selfishness of the girls.

(but I bet there are controlling guys out there as well. so drop your stones, feminists!)

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 03:44 PM
I need a strong man in my life. I need to feel like the woman with my guy, and be put in my place sometimes. I have a strong personality and I will walk all over the sissy boy with no back bone to stand up to me.

There are men that I should never get lippy with, and I'm very attracted to that type of man

hwbs
01-20-2008, 03:52 PM
I need a strong man in my life. I need to feel like the woman with my guy, and be put in my place sometimes. I have a strong personality and I will walk all over the sissy boy with no back bone to stand up to me.

There are men that I should never get lippy with, and I'm very attracted to that type of man

i had an ex like that....we fought and neither of us would ever give in...maybe u need a guy like.....

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 03:56 PM

i had an ex like that....we fought and neither of us would ever give in...maybe u need a guy like.....
Seriously, yes without a doubt, just better looking. I know when to shut my mouth when a man is right. I know my place.

skybuddha
01-20-2008, 04:06 PM
The more demanding a chick tries to get the more she really wants to be thrown over a couch, panties ripped off, and taken roughly from behind!!!!!!!

I'm very independent and dont' need someone watching over me like a satellite 24 7. I'm also very trustworthy and get really pissed off when I'm not trusted. I am always where I want to be 100% because its my choice and not because of fear or threats or guilt. For me the feeling of not being trusted is like a huge magnifying glass focusing negative energy in my souls' direction. That kind of thing has been the deal breaker for me in the past. In particular my experience is being with a GG girl for nearly 2 years.
The sex was fantastic. She was really hot and I knew I was lucky to have her. She was submissive and let me have it any time, any place anywhere I wanted and came with me every time. We did everything and we did it so much that I had back pain for the first time in my life and was sleep deprived. I would get home from work at 7 pm and we'd be having sex until 3 and 4 am a lot. She needed far less sleep than me. But she started to hate all my friends, saying bad things about them behind their backs , making every time I met them a choice between them and me and my whole life became about her and nothing else. For her an act of being a stupid or busy man immediately equated with being a thoughtless man. Suddenly I'd give a controversial opinion about something (which I often do for fun even if I dont care about the subject) and she'd have a problem with my opinion. It was like living wit the Taliban. A free opinion given would lead to hours of 'I cant believe you said that.' And of course every argument was solved by hours of sex. I was working a lot on a big project at the time, so didnt have that much free time and eventually realised I had been manipulated. But by that time we had moved in together. Every independent decision I made was challenged but my mind was numbed and dull from too much sex. I swear my eyeballs were grey and zombielike and my balls were constantly empty but those years of overmasturbation as a teenager must have toughened up my cock (try saying that to somebody with a straight face, lol) . Its' hard to believe when you dont have any but theres such a thing as too much.
When I tried to break out of the relationship and asked for a pause to gather my thoughts as an individual she tried to harm herself. What to do in that situation.. well it was tough... when you are not in love with someone yet you feel you have to be there and be supportive. I visited her in hospital and did my best. I didn't abandon her but you cant' force somebody to love you and everyone is free to walk away. I still care about her a lot but I know that we'd be totally wrong for each other. That was 2 years ago and I havent seen her in about a year. last time I heard she met someone else and I really hope she is happy now. If she hadnt' been so bitchy we'd probably be married with kids now and I wouldnt be here in this forum.
Before I met her and up to now I have been struggling to understand how come I've lost so many drinking buddies who suddenly turned into submissive pussys once they found a nice girl and dont seem to enjoy life any longer. Then they lie over such little things and live in fear of her finding out. Such fucking cowardice really pisses me off. It's not even a proper relationship if theres so much thats covered up. I suppose nice girls are hard to find and theres an element of compromise in a relationship
[ aka in the quote above where both sides get what they want ;) ]
but what I've seen is ridiculous. Its' like they've been brainwashed by a cult or something. I may have let my guard down but at least I never lied to her or was afraid of her which is a behaviour I find really pathetic. I always kept my dignity and masculinity.

Anyway thats my experience. Theres a big element of being inside a confessional in this forum. Good thread :wink:

Cuchulain
01-20-2008, 04:14 PM
I spent 10 years with a woman, 8 years older than me, that was like that before I finally gave up on her. And yes, the sex was THAT good. She was gorgeous, intelligent and highly orgasmic. Bending her over and tearing her panties off didn't make any difference - she loved it, but was no less controlling afterwards. She was also the first 'squirter' I ever knew. (Although after we split up, I found out her younger sister could squirt too... )

mtbazz
01-20-2008, 05:08 PM
I dated a dominant woman for a bit (she was a lifestyle domme, and was actually a pretty sweet girl), and it was fun at first, but it got old real fast when I my freedom and my money start to disapear.

I have friends that are in relationships where the woman controls every aspect of their lives. They say they are in love and dont mind it, but to be honest, no woman, no matter how great the sex is, is worth giving up your freedoms for.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 05:16 PM
I have friends that are in relationships where the woman controls every aspect of their lives. They say they are in love and dont mind it, but to be honest, no woman, no matter how great the sex is, is worth giving up your freedoms for.

Agreed

blckhaze
01-20-2008, 09:57 PM

Agreed

+1

Ecstatic
01-20-2008, 10:21 PM
Controlling, no. My wife and I are equal partners (it's how we've stayed together for over a quarter of a century).

EyeCumInPiece
01-20-2008, 10:24 PM
Controlling women ughhhhhhhhhhghhhhhhh.

suckseed
01-20-2008, 10:58 PM
Every woman I've ever been with knows that music comes first with me. Ever since getting divorced over ten years ago, I am amazed at how much farther my money goes for the things I want. Even when it's not the woman's fault, you just spend more on domestic shit when you live together.

a994
01-20-2008, 11:10 PM

Agreed

+1

Count me in, brothers.

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 11:20 PM

How many of you guys/dudes/fellas/hombres/muhfuckas/baby daddy's have chicks out there that are controlling.

I'm asking because I have a few friends that have chicks that really lay shit down with their men, bitching and moaning if they don't get their way. I'm trying to understand how guys can be involved with chicks like that. I mean is the sex that good?!?

I think a man should be like the lyrics from Any Man Of Mine - From Shania Twain. mmmhmmm!

And just realize that women are BETTAH! Especially Trans-women!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-21-2008, 07:31 AM

I think a man should be like the lyrics from Any Man Of Mine - From Shania Twain. mmmhmmm!

And just realize that women are BETTAH! Especially Trans-women!

Kelly what I have to say I won't say on here, I'll say it on the mic in the Gorilla Room

justatransgirl
01-21-2008, 11:34 AM
The question is are there any real MEN who are into trans girls and who have the balls to make us be the good little bad girls we really are?

I wish I could find someone who could tame me!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

bob69
01-21-2008, 01:33 PM
Controlling women? Never. My brother dated a girl like that for almost a year. Drove me crazy....he was her little play thing and any attempt to make him see the light just made him angry at me and his friends. She was his first though..so he did have an excuse. Still...I personally like strong women, or rather I like to tame them :D. It has been my experience that women mostly behave like total btches only if they do not really respect the man they are with (he is a weakling/door mat) or if they are simply with him until something better comes along. If he has a backbone and doesn't put up with their tantrums or bossiness then they actually respect him more. My woman used to clearly be the dominant one in all her relationships...I saw it and thought it was rather funny. Now that she is with me.. things are much more balanced. She sometimes looks at me smiling and tells me that she never thought she would behave with someone like she does with me and that everyone she knows would never believe it even if they saw it with their own eyes. I simply adore it when she admits it :twisted:
Put more simply...we are animals and if the female thinks the male is weak she will treat him as such. If, on the other hand, she thinks her male is strong (however you want to define that), then she will be much more satisfied with her choice and act accordingly. Mind you by a strong male I do not mean a violent male (I have no tolerance for men who use physical force on women). I just mean a male who can protect his partner, and deal with whatever comes up.
Pussy whipped men are funny though.

biguy4tvtscd
01-22-2008, 04:09 AM
I think we need to make sure we're all on the same page.

There's a distinct difference between a woman who is dominant, and a woman that is domineering (i.e. a control freak bitch)

I have several friends who are in no ways "submissive", and yet their wife/fiance/gf totally runs the show. Why they stay with the control freak bitch is beyond me. They talk a good game when out with the guys, but when with the wifehead....different story.

My relationships have always been 50-50, I simply won't stand for anything else.

skybuddha
01-22-2008, 08:12 PM
There's a distinct difference between a woman who is dominant, and a woman that is domineering (i.e. a control freak bitch)

I have several friends who are in no ways "submissive", and yet their wife/fiance/gf totally runs the show. Why they stay with the control freak bitch is beyond me. They talk a good game when out with the guys, but when with the wifehead....different story.

Yes of course you're correct and I think under normal circumstances if you find the right person then that person becomes the most important person in your life and vice versa. What I dont understand is people I know who say one thing to me and their mates yet have another face for 'the wife'. They behave like bitches and complain about it (but not to her) yet never do anything about it. That behaviour I'll never understand. Its fucked up in my opinion. Yet they have to be getting something that they want out of the relationship else what keeps it together ? Maybe shes secretly got a cock I dont know , lol .