View Full Version : Patricia Araujo interview in Marie Claire

Dravina
01-20-2008, 12:53 PM
http://revistamarieclaire.globo.com/Marieclaire/0,6993,EML1666417-1740,00.html

For non-Portuguese speakers like me, try an online translation like
http://www.google.co.uk/language_tools?hl=en or Babelfish

Nowhere
01-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Very bold that Marie Clare in Brazil would do that.

Like we'd EVER see something like that done in a non-sensationalist way in the US...

BlackMath
01-20-2008, 01:40 PM
It's so hard trying to read the translated version.
I think I got the gist of it though.

I remember like, in 2002, in Australia Cosmo, or maybe it was Cleo magazine, they profile a bunch of girls that worked in a TG Brothel; talked about there growing up and how they came where they are and stuff.
The accompanying photo's of the girls were proper glamour shots too, they were nice looking girls.

suckseed
01-20-2008, 10:34 PM
Here ya go. The translation unfortunately reminds me a little of "It puts the lotion on its skin..." but you can get the gist of it.

REAL LIFE

This woman has a secret

For Silvia Pilz. Photos: Fernando Louza

It gives its message: It comments the substance, its opinion can leave in the magazine!
Manifesto Marie Claire: It shows its indignation with the case of the girl who was imprisoned in a cell of men and abused sexually

If it does not leave to be deceptive for rostinho delicate: the life of Patricia Araújo would relieve a disturbing book. To the 13 years, it was banishes from the school where it studied for inadequate behavior. To the 15, it married a older man 20 years. To the 18, was to gain form money there nothing conventional... pear, does not go to ruin the fancy. It dedicates to some minutes the Patricia. It goes to be valid the penalty.
It calls Philip

I arrive at the apartment of Patricia Araújo, in Copacabana, for return of 18h, in a sunny tuesday. Of washed face, pants of moletom and t-shirt, are still more pretty and sensual of that in the photos that it had seen: the type of woman who drives crazy the men and goes being more seductive to long of the colloquy - the charm mixed Angel or J'adore, its favourite perfumes. To long of the four hours that step there, the telephone rose-baby pára not to touch. It takes care of and repeats as one mantra: ' Now I cannot. I am ocupadinha '. Patricia invites me and I invade its world. To firing me, he leads me to the door and he finds the neighbor in the corridor. I leave the two combining one walked for the calçadão of Copacabana. Usual scenes of a daily life. But this history is not well thus.

Patricia was born has 25 years, in the Island of the Governor, Rio De Janeiro, in a family of lower-middle class. When seeing that so brown and strong child, the parents had decided to give it a noble name: Philip. E was Philip who, to the 12 years, understood that the one liked boys more than that of girls. Everything was clearly when Andres, classmate in the public school, asked for a kiss and Philip did not see in this a problem. The rough draft of Patricia was born.

Philip grew a feminine boy extremely. In the college and the street, its gestures and attitudes are of the standards called more the attention the boys of whom of the girls. The person who orientates of the school, intrigued with what she did not obtain to catalogue as human behavior with previous register, lived convoking Patricia to talk: she wanted to understand who age that child. ' I had fear to confess my secret, but I found that the intention of it was only to help me.' Thus, to the 13, softened for the person who orientates, it confessed its predilection for youngsters. Result: it finished I banish from the school for inadequate behavior. It was in the seventh series. ' It was a trauma, the biggest discrimination why already I passed ', it says.

Still wounded, but determined to leave for the world being been who age, it was to talk with the parents. ' It said that me a woman enxergava as, who did not see as man to me and that she felt attraction for boys.' The parents - Severino, security, and Terezinha, owner-of-house -, both evangélicos, had been scared and without knowing what to say. But the strong negative reaction of the brother oldest made with that Severino found the reply. ' My father silenced the mouth of it in as, saying that I age son of it and that, independent of my sexual preferences, it would support me.'
' I arrived at the conclusion of that, in my universe, of my skill, I am happy. The hypocrisy of the world finished sufficiently fortifying me '

Thus, to the 13 years, Philip started if to dress of more feminine form and to face the world with the eyes of a woman. At this time, travesti knew one that it liveed close to its house and that gave the tip: ' If you to take contraceptive, composed pills of feminine hormones, go to changed yourself still more '. As it never had much coat in the body, nor gogó, and was owner of delicate feições, the transformation quickly was noticed. The parents, following to the scratch ' you will not judge ', nothing they said, they only observed. In this toada, it is not to frighten that, the 15 years, Philip has capsized white fofocas in the quarter. He was known as travesti of the street, victim of chacotas. It was not an easy time, supported only because of the support of the family. E, exactly thus, not for much time. In the first chance, Philip, to each day more Patricia and each precocious day in the appearance, was even so from there: during a stroll that made with friends the São Paulo, knew a youngster and started to namorar.

' It was São Paulo, one 30 and as many years, owner of a net of concessionaires of cars. He was hétero e, exactly knowing that I age an imprisoned woman to a masculine body, took me for São Paulo.' Before marrying, they namoraram for some months, and the entrepreneur frequented with boyfriend status the house of the family in the Island of the Governor. Liveing in São Paulo, leading married life of, Patricia of time assumed. Sponsored for the partner, it made its two plastic surgeries: nose and silica in the seios. Owner-of-house life lived. Everything seemed perfect. But, after almost four years, the relationship finished because the entrepreneur started to have possessividade crises.

Patricia came back now toward the Island of the Governor, more of the one than never, a woman. There, it made supplementary and it concluded average education. But quickly it drew that, as travesti, it would not find space in the traditional market of work (some frustrate attempts as model had discouraged it). ' the world is not prepared to incorporate travesti to the work market. Prostitution finishes being, beyond a viable and income-producing business, our only alternative.' Sad and disappointed, and still divided the idea enters to try a conventional career and to vender the body, faced the second option. After some months, it joined a money and, to the 18 years, it was for Italy, the disneylândia of the sexual tourism of the category, to make house businesses far.

In foreign land, the money came easy, but treatment did not like it them colleagues. ' one Is submundo rotten and sad. As all already had suffered very, they face the life of a hard and predatory skill. I suffered to adjust me, even because my history of life does not load many sufferings. E never I left nobody to dominate me: I never put myself in obstacles, never apanhei, never came across with aggressive customers. Close to the one that I see in the streets, I am a privileged one.'

After one year, the experience of the clandestine life came back to Brazil bringing in the luggage. ' he is not pleasant to be part of a group delinquent. Nobody that if prostitui are total happy ', says. ' It looks at, prostitution is as a drug, a vice, something that absorbs all its energy and it makes you slave. It can finish with you. But I created a shield that separates my body of the soul. What seeing it is my body, never my soul. E this frees.' Still thus, it confesses that it wants to stop. ' It is my dream, thus that to make one good foot-of-stocking. I arrive there ', it says this and it laughs. But the contagiantemente Carioca joy camouflages some angústias, that it goes disclosing to the few. ' my bigger affliction is to know that I represent sex. Nobody asks me if I read such book, nobody wants to beat papo or to go to the cinema. I am synonymous of sex and this leaves me devoid for a type of love that is not tied to the sex or the money.' When it perceives that papo is being gray, gives the yaw: ' Therefore, if somebody takes me to take a water of coconut in the beach and takes a walk for the calçadão with me, also takes my heart ', laughs, scoffing.

Patricia deferred payment with the parents. One marries simple, but ample, frequented for the brothers and the nephews who it adores. The apartment where we are is privé where it receives its customers - some, important entrepreneurs in the national scene; others, expensive celebrities. A ' program ' with Patricia valley R$ 500, and it makes three for night more than. The men who visit it, all héteros autoproclamados, are married and share of one same desire: of that Patricia is the active of the occasion. He is therefore that travesti necessary to have a member that functions. ' These men want to have the illusion of whom they are settling with a woman, but are for the penis that if interests. Some arrive here so excited that, to the times, they delay more to take off the clothes of that stops enjoying.' Because the sexuality human being is a full thing of layers and sublayers, it will never lack to company the Patricia. ' But I do not delude myself. Who enters here does not want to know Patricia. It wants to carry through tares. The man is a insaciável chimpanzee and the great contradiction is that we were created to believe that our intellect can surpass our instincts. Only that it does not surpass, I go to count to you.' Exactly thus, it says that the clandestine life and delinquent can finish being romantic. ' Another day, I gained flowers.'

Patricia is a difficult human being of being classified by our myopic capacity of understanding. If it gets passionate as woman, but it makes love as a man. It transits freely between the two sorts and, therefore, if it allows to analyze the one how much other in such a way. ' It has woman that if fancy of nurse to please the face. Ah, if they knew that many burning hotly desire what they do not have ', suspira, powerful. ' She knows, I feel myself desired more of the one than several of them. The men who come here are married, have children, if they say héteros, but they die of tesão for me and for whom I can offer. They want to feel itself dominated, want to be penetrated. Travesti moves with the masculine head of a strong skill. I do not say of the mouth pra it are. This apartment could be used as laboratory of the sexuality.'
' the men who settle with me want to have the illusion of that they are with a woman. But he is for the penis that if interests of truth '

Patricia, the sex alchemist, continues weaveeing its teia. ' In a general way, when they perceive me in the street, the men, either there of that type will be, are excited, impatient. He is of the nature of them. The problem is the ones that repudiate, those that only think about people when they are if masturbando.' For it, these are the ones that finish beating in the travestis that are in the streets, because it is the form that find to liberate that restrained energy. ' In the deep one, they are if spanking, if punishing for feeling those things that, in the world of them, are inadmissible. The world full of is failed to meet and unsatisfied.'

I ask, then, if Patricia is happy of this skill, a woman hostage of the masculine body, a human being of difficult catalogação. ' Already I passed of the phase to vitimar me for having been born man and fondness to be woman ', says. ' the hypocrisy of the world ripened me. Beyond what!, some friends who had made the operation [ of transformation of sex ] do not have more the capacity to feel pleasure, and this I do not want for me. I want to feel pleasure. He knows, I arrived at the conclusion of that I, in my world, inside of my reality, am happy.' The fact of its RG to load the name of Philip not cause constaints. ' the people raise one sobrancelha and they measure me, but nobody makes scandal when it sees documents and it discovers that I call Philip. I do not bind. I raise the nose and I follow in front.'

One rapidinha with Patricia
Name Philip Araújo
Age 25
Bigger compliment received From one lady, in the elevator. It said that I age one of the women prettier than already had seen and that, in passarelas, I would arrasaria the Raica. Compliment of man does not have value.
Which the difference between gay, travesti and transexual? Gay if feels attracted by people of the same sex, but it does not have the desire of if transforming physically. Travesti searchs to stand out the feminilidade, but it does not open hand of the penis. The transexual is travesti after the surgery of sex exchange.
How much lasts a ' program '? If it will be in inspired night, 15 minutes.
What it would like to be? My dream always was to be model or veterinary medicine. But today dream in being actress, and would adore to make a sensual assay in masculine magazine.
One film that marked its life? ' King Kong '. I cry with the delicacy of it when dealing with the young woman.
What to say for who not accepted that vocês exists? We are all human beings. We are all equal ones. Therefore, they do not judge the people and they respect the differences. They are part of this full world of contradictions.

yodajazz
01-21-2008, 02:08 AM
In recent thread I said that back when I had a top three Marcia Medeiros was one. Patricia Araujo was another. So it is intersting for me to hear about her life. Still it was kind of strange to hear her male name.

She was kicked out of school at 13. But then society wants judge them for not having legal marketing skills.

Thanks for the translation.

hippifried
01-21-2008, 02:31 AM
Wow! That was really hard to read. I have noticed that Portuguese seems a hard translation to English.

She doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of men in general, or her customers in particular. Oh well. I imagine that's common for the particular industry she's in. I wonder if I could get more than 15 minutes if I gave her flowers first or offered to take her to the movies.

Coroner
01-21-2008, 03:59 AM
In recent thread I said that back when I had a top three Marcia Medeiros was one. Patricia Araujo was another. So it is intersting for me to hear about her life. Still it was kind of strange to hear her male name.

She was kicked out of school at 13. But then society wants judge them for not having legal marketing skills.

Thanks for the translation.

Yes, I can co-sign this. She´s one of my fav girls out there and it was really strange to read her male name. But it´s a fact that I love her. :)

TsJennifer
01-21-2008, 05:12 AM
Ive always thought she is very pretty! I like her look

fockewul
02-20-2008, 05:37 AM
500 Brazilian Reais for 15 minutes seems way too much, even for her.

She also hints to be active when we all know that she can hardly have an erection.

As for the "husband" who paid for 2 surgeries...

In a nutshell, I think that like many others, she told Marie Claire the tale she'd wish it was true.

NatassiaDreamsXXX
02-20-2008, 07:01 AM
I THINK SHES HOTTER THAN HELL!!!

Willie Escalade
02-20-2008, 10:19 AM
Interesting read. Nice pictures as well! (That goes for you too, Natassia!)

Tanuki
09-13-2008, 05:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLkgYESyVDc

voy4her
09-13-2008, 10:21 AM
babelfish sucks at portuguese, i found a review of my band on a portuguese website and ran it thru babelfish, i still couldnt figure out what the fuck they were saying, i had to have a friend translate it for me.

lottalove
09-13-2008, 04:21 PM

Damn that looks like Bayswater, near where I work! Would've loved to of seen her walking about! 8)

mrbig
09-13-2008, 07:15 PM
She should hang out more with "real men" instead of w/ these punk ass lil gals. talk about behavin' in a gay manner.....

@1:27 look at the dude....runnin like a girl :twisted: :lol:

patricia araujo !!! ferias no rio de janeiro ,2008!!!
http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=sB780WASjLU

mrbig

NYBURBS
09-13-2008, 07:53 PM
She's soooooooooo fucking hot, it's basically mind blowing. :shock:

celticgrafix
09-13-2008, 08:31 PM
she's so fine it's not even funny, as for money, i wouldn't pay a dime for sex, if u do ur doing something wrong

youcancallmeclaire
09-14-2008, 01:35 AM
Marie Claire.... wat.

BlackShemaleLover
09-14-2008, 02:57 AM
Patricia is wonderful.. I'd love to meet her one day..