PDA

View Full Version : The old / new "I don't wanna be near ***" Chatroom

slinky
01-20-2008, 06:08 AM
I really don't like the "attitude" in the new fight club, if anyone wants to join me, I'll be over at the old gabbly spot:

http://31529849.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

Legend
01-20-2008, 06:10 AM
What "attitude" are you referring to?

tsntx
01-20-2008, 06:13 AM

who cares... the women hang out in the userplane room

the guys wanna hang out together on gabbly the women wont care... its your loss not ours... just try not to cry when we call a bunch of guys hanging around a room discussing cock "fags" :roll:

slinky
01-20-2008, 06:19 AM

The one in the post above this one.

rick_932
01-20-2008, 06:38 AM
:shock:

hondarobot
01-20-2008, 07:24 AM
The new chat sucks, but so did the old one. I couldn't even hang out for awhile and argue about mother boards. I had no idea what was going on over there.

:?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Danny in fairness, You say this everytime something new comes up. When gabbly was new you said the same thing. But look at you now going over there (gabbly). LOL It will take months before you finally will warm up to the new chatroom i tell you.

Papi don't be afraid of change! Dive in and join us. What is there to lose? LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

slinky
01-20-2008, 09:34 AM
I do not remember saying the same thing. Could you point it out to me?

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 02:48 PM
I agree, I was in gabbly and it seems to be a much better spot for chatting. The times I've been in UP Kelly was talking about how great and funny she was for the whole time while all anyone else said was, "you're hot" "you're funny". I may be wrong but "Fight Club" should be a place where anything goes (within reason) but in UP I've been kicked out 4 times, once when I was logged in and the other times before I had the chance.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 03:02 PM
I agree, I was in gabbly and it seems to be a much better spot for chatting. The times I've been in UP Kelly was talking about how great and funny she was for the whole time while all anyone else said was, "you're hot" "you're funny". I may be wrong but "Fight Club" should be a place where anything goes (within reason) but in UP I've been kicked out 4 times, once when I was logged in and the other times before I had the chance.

dude come in make a conversation happen, bring up a topic, start a flow
there's several rooms within the HA section (hell you can even ask to have your own personal room made for whatever you want to discuss) all for FREE....................

Yesterday afternoon we had (and I hate to say it like this) 90% of the major shit talkers on HA in UP chatting it up, laughing at silly shit, chicks getting on cam, etc......... it was fun, all of that violent behavior experienced on here went right out the door, men were flirting with women and vice versa

give it a chance to work..................
so what if you got bounced out of the room, the list is cleared daily
so what if you find the topics of convo boring, shit this isn't a 4 star hotel it's a chatroom, of course the topics are going to be dull sometimes

but with so much good that goes on in the chat on a daily basis for anyone to sit up in here and say "oh it sucks" when it just started is ridiculous

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 03:12 PM
These are the reason I still hang out on my "old" chatrooms like URNA and transgender-chat instead...
For the most part, most in there are REAL at least.
URNA is terrible. Old tired CD saying hehehe, giggles

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 03:13 PM
lol, I'm going in chat now

RevolveR.
01-20-2008, 03:14 PM
I'll agree that it's a cool place and the webcams and mics are a nice touch. Maybe I haven't been in at good times or whatever, I just don't like the fact that the girls bounce people for the sake of it. I got booted the other night before I could see Mimi get down and dirty with a client, albiet a fat motherfucker!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-20-2008, 03:25 PM
I've spoken with the mods and the bouncing will still remain at their discretion. If you register/log in/ then come in chat under your name, there should be no problems. If you sit in there under an anonymous name it's like playing russian roulette, something I'm sure you can relate to revolver, hehe

PatrickFromNYC
01-20-2008, 04:11 PM
I've spoken with the mods and the bouncing will still remain at their discretion. If you register/log in/ then come in chat under your name, there should be no problems. If you sit in there under an anonymous name it's like playing russian roulette, something I'm sure you can relate to revolver, hehe

I clicked and then tried to sign up for an account. By the time I set up my account I was banned for logging as anonymous ??? WTF? Give me 5 minutes

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 04:23 PM

I clicked and then tried to sign up for an account. By the time I set up my account I was banned for logging as anonymous ??? WTF? Give me 5 minutes
create a account then login and that wont happen

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Revolver/Nightrider you like to attack when I am not watching...Pathetic.

slinky
01-21-2008, 04:30 AM
"oh it sucks"