PDA

View Full Version : Guess I've been here too long....

Ecstatic
01-19-2008, 10:51 PM
....no one seems to have noticed that I hit the big 5000 mark, lol. Or has that become passe already?

BeardedOne
01-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Sorry, Mr. E. Been awash in drama fights, cockbandit battles, he-said-she-said bullshit, and cheap-ass beer. :roll:

Congrats on the big five-oh-oh-oh-!

Trivia: It still rings there! Where is Pennsylvania Six, Five Oh, Oh, Oh! ?

BeardedOne
01-19-2008, 10:58 PM
That's nothing.

Let's not even go to how someone jibber-jabbered their way to 7000+ in a fortnight. :roll:

Ecstatic
01-19-2008, 10:59 PM
Thanks, Nicole & B1! I feel vindicated now. ;)

Ecstatic
01-19-2008, 11:00 PM
That's nothing.

Let's not even go to how someone jibber-jabbered their way to 7000+ in a fortnight. :roll:

Yeah, took me nigh on four years to hit the big 5 oh! oh! oh!

B1, remember this jingle? "How many cookies did Andrew eat?"

Finish it if you can!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-19-2008, 11:00 PM
dude Congrats, took em 1 day to even notice I did last week

Karma to you

Ecstatic
01-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Thanks, Johnny. :)

BTW, your avatar tagline oughta be "This butt's for you!"

TheGuard
01-19-2008, 11:08 PM
I tend not to offer congratulations for something like that, but I like you, so I'll let it slip this one time. Congrats, and nice balls.

Quinn
01-19-2008, 11:08 PM
Congrats, Ecstatic. Here's to reaching at least another 5K.

-Quinn

http://www.photorepetto.com/Beer/01-CHEERS.jpg

wombat33
01-19-2008, 11:10 PM
....no one seems to have noticed that I hit the big 5000 mark, lol. Or has that become passe already?

I AM TOO BRAIN DEAD TO NOTICE THOSE THINGS..........BUT CONGRATS TO YOU FOR REAL.

BeardedOne
01-19-2008, 11:13 PM
That's nothing.

Yeah, took me nigh on four years to hit the big 5 oh! oh! oh!

B1, remember this jingle? "How many cookies did Andrew eat?"

Finish it if you can!

Andrew ate eight thousand!

You shootin' for that?

:D

KiraHarden
01-20-2008, 01:10 AM
congrats B1

tsmandy
01-20-2008, 01:19 AM
At the current rate I'm going it would take me 20 years to reach that mark.

:)

I'm glad you post here, thanks for sharing.

Nikka
01-20-2008, 01:23 AM
congrats Ecstatic!!!

Ecstatic
01-20-2008, 01:27 AM
Andrew ate eight thousand!

You shootin' for that?

I knew you'd know it! Well done.

Thanks to all, even Kira who was congratulating B1, lol! I've been through so many cycles of drama here that I just appreciate all the cool peeps who post here!

El Nino
01-20-2008, 01:30 AM
I don't know whether or not to say Congrats or I'm deeply sorry! Haha, jk :)

yodajazz
01-20-2008, 03:24 AM
....no one seems to have noticed that I hit the big 5000 mark, lol. Or has that become passe already?That's nothing. There was this guy here named Night Rider... Oh, nevermind. ;)

Congrats, Ecstatic.

XO

A

Sorry, Mr. E. Been awash in drama fights, cockbandit battles, he-said-she-said bullshit, and cheap-ass beer. :roll:

Congrats on the big five-oh-oh-oh-!

Congratualtions! You made your post the 'right' way. That is, without starting drama fights, cockbandit battles, etc. Except I can't say about the 'cheap ass beer'. But you've made sense to me. Thanks for your contributions.

blckhaze
01-20-2008, 04:41 AM
Congrats E. you go under the radar, but you are quality dude. 5000 more :)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
01-20-2008, 05:00 AM
5K? That's such a beautymark Ecstatic. LOL

Congrats. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

melissacarter
01-20-2008, 05:52 AM
congrats Ecstasy. I'm right behind you! :P

Realgirls4me
01-20-2008, 06:12 AM
Congrats, Ecstatic.

Just ignore the awards committee here. They've really cut back on expenses, thus the coveted HA blazer is no more. I hear part of it is now used as a dry cloth in the executive mens room in here. ...Yep, it's gotten that bad. :(

;)

Realgirls4me
01-20-2008, 06:52 AM
Congratualtions! You made your post the 'right' way. That is, without starting drama fights, cockbandit battles, etc. Except I can't say about the 'cheap ass beer'. But you've made sense to me. Thanks for your contributions.

Didn't see this until Nicole copied it, but yes, Ecstatic is one of the few big rocks in here amongst all the crashing surf and turbulent waters who has yet to be stirred or swayed by them. His everyday presence should remind all of us about decency, probity, civility, and honor ... there is a high road one can take as an option iow, and Ecstatic is the paragon for it. ...Yes, thanks for your contributions, Ecstatic, and please keep them coming. :)

peggygee
01-20-2008, 07:41 AM

Didn't see this until Nicole copied it, but yes, Ecstatic is one of the few big rocks in here amongst all the crashing surf and turbulent waters who has yet to be stirred or swayed by them. His everyday presence should remind all of us about decency, probity, civility, and honor ... there is a high road one can take as an option iow, and Ecstatic is the paragon for it. ...Yes, thanks for your contributions, Ecstatic, and please keep them coming. :)

Ditto on what these two have said.

On this and other forums that we are mutually on, you can be
very proud of your balanced and informative posts and threads.

It is truly an honor and pleasure to have made your acquaintance.

Peg....

justatransgirl
01-20-2008, 10:29 AM
Congratulations Ecstatic on your 5,000th post!

This got me to thinking, there should be a reward for those of us who have no life.

So OK everyone - here it is - my first ever and totally unprecedented offer...

a FREE BJ to the first person to reach 15,000 posts - getting here is your responsibility!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Ecstatic
01-20-2008, 09:10 PM
Peg, Hara, Jamie, Nicole, Yodajazz, blckhaze, realgirls4me, I'm deeply honored. I don't think I've ever been accused of "decency, probity, civility, and honor" before, lol.

Jamie: you know odds on who that will be, don't you?

CORVETTEDUDE
01-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Ecstatic...You're up there in the clouds, I didn't see ya fly over. You'll have to make more noise next time....you know, like, oh....let's see....Night Rider!!!! ROFLMAO

Congrats, Man..oh, I mean Dude...no, that's not right either, Sir. That's it....Sir!!!

I forgot your award!

flabbybody
01-20-2008, 09:40 PM
ecstatic..
someday we'll grap that Thai food dinner in manhattan we've been planning since we stopped using dial- up
congrats on 5K

u too JW. sorry I missed that.

Ecstatic
01-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the jacket, 'vette! Just don't call me sir...I haven't been knighted (yet....)

flabbybody, you're on! I'll drop you a line when I'm heading down to NYC next and maybe we can finally grab that Thai dinner. It will be good to see ya again.

Hey Melissa, don't worry, you'll hit th' big numbers in no time. I always enjoy your posts.

a994
01-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Congratulations Ecstatic, and here's to many more posts!

trish
01-20-2008, 11:56 PM

Ecstatic
01-21-2008, 02:34 AM
Thanks, Trish. Are those redeemable anywhere? Or strictly "no cash value" lol. ;)

ezed
01-21-2008, 04:11 AM
Congrats Ecstatic, remember when I always use to fuck up the spelling of your name?

Well now I'm older and a lot more computer savy... I use copy and paste!

Good luck my fellow representative from the great state of Massachuesetts!

Ecstatic
01-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Congrats Ecstatic, remember when I always use to fuck up the spelling of your name?

Well now I'm older and a lot more computer savy... I use copy and paste!

Good luck my fellow representative from the great state of Massachuesetts!

LOL! Yep, I do remember! Always good to hear from my fellow Taxachooseitsite!