PDA

View Full Version : Bush wants to give us $$$$$

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
01-19-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok so up to $1600 per family, $800 per individual with exceptions

hmmmmmmmmmm

please keep em coming I'll just throw out the 2 that stood out to me

if you make over $112k a year (ummmmmm phew, someone upstairs must really like me..............)
and
if you're part of a family that makes over $150k/year
guess some of you high priced married trannies can't honestly tell the gov't. how much you make a year, hehe

seriously, I will be happy with $200 in the mail, GAS is still way too expensive

thx1138
01-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Bush rebates: too little too late.

thx1138
01-19-2008, 04:59 PM
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Investing/SuperModels/EconomicHandoutsWeDontNeed.aspx

Mugai_hentaisha
01-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Don't know I don't like an idea of getting a small little loan when this year I am doing ok, with the idea I will have to pay for it in a year when I don't know how I will be doing in a year.....

besides if all the businesses know your gonna be getting 800 or more dollars, they are just going to crank up the prices....quick fix just like the Christmas season helps the employment figures....it will be only temp. a big burst for the economy then it will fade again just like the last time.

People are just going to have to approach their individual finances with a little commonsense and try to live within their income.

No easy answer with the economy, sometimes I think we just ought to let well enough alone and see what happens.

I love hearing Rush state that The tax cuts work the tax cuts work....well if they worked so well....why do we need the tax cut relief now????

Don't get me wrong I like tax cuts as much as the next person...I just don't think throwing more money around really fixes the economy.

and I don't mind paying my fair share of taxes, as long as the people getting the taxes aren't blooming fuctards....................

I guess with that being said.....I do mind

doasuwill
01-19-2008, 05:27 PM
Where is the money coming from? China? or what's left of Social Security?

Tiffany Anne
01-20-2008, 02:41 AM
Where is the money coming from? China? or what's left of Social Security?

And there's the key. Probably both.

It's just an attempt to bolster pole ratings by paying people off. Ignore the housing crash, ignore gas and energy prices thru the roof, ignore milk costing more, ignore people not being able to get medical care...here's some money so you can go buy more stuff from japan and china! Don't worry, it'll all trickle down!

MrsKellyPierce
01-20-2008, 02:47 AM
gimme gimme more!!

mtbazz
01-20-2008, 03:01 AM
I think we are all overtaxed many times over (income, sales, gas taxes, etc...etc...), and too much of our hard earned income is given away to people ( in the form of welfare and unemployment) who just dont want to work at all (and please dont tell me this isnt so, I know people who have said they would rather manipulate the system to get money as opposed to going to work), so I dont mind getting money back, but Americans (myself included) really need to watch their spending. As a society, we spend way too much.

Nowhere
01-20-2008, 03:21 AM
This is not good. Without curtailing spending all this does is weaken the dollar due to it being a fiat currency since it will continue to be no longer looked as a fiscally responsibility entity.

What people who support this do no understand that a dollar is only worth as much as people perceive it to be, and the more we look like we're a leaky ship, with more going out than coming in, the less people are going to go on it.

As an individual, Bush seems like a guy who would be fun for a few drinks, but he couldn't have f*cked our economy more if he tried.

El Nino
01-20-2008, 05:01 AM
Wow, big fucking deal. So some poor bastard can fill his or her heating oil tank once, with one of these checks. That helps a lot! LOL
Its all smoke and mirrors folks. The neo-cons actually want an economic collapse so they can institute a new form of currency (the Amero) and monetary system; complete with a new set of socialized draconian laws, nullifying the US Constitution. Google "North American Union"

SXFX
01-20-2008, 06:28 AM
Sad isn't it?
He's just trying to buy back some love.
Apparently he finally got the memmo where we all think he's a flaming pile of dog shit.
Can't wait till this little poor rich boy goes back home!

Nowhere
01-20-2008, 06:32 AM
Wow, big fucking deal. So some poor bastard can fill his or her heating oil tank once, with one of these checks. That helps a lot! LOL
Its all smoke and mirrors folks. The neo-cons actually want an economic collapse so they can institute a new form of currency (the Amero) and monetary system; complete with a new set of socialized draconian laws, nullifying the US Constitution. Google "North American Union"

That IS entirely possible, yes.

justatransgirl
01-20-2008, 10:34 AM
I found this somewhere on the net. It's not mine, but I will co-sign most of it. This is too true to be very funny:

Sigh,
TS Jamie :-)

The next time you hear a politician use the word 'billion' in a casual manner, think about whether you want the 'politicians' spending YOUR tax money.

A billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one advertising agency did a good job of putting that figure into some perspective in one of its releases:

A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.

B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.

C. A billion hours ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.

D. A billion days ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.

E. A billion dollars ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our government is spending it.

While this thought is still fresh in our brain, let's take a look at New Orleans. It's amazing what you can learn with some simple division.

Louisiana Senator, Mary Landrieu (D), is presently asking the Congress for $250 BILLION to rebuild New Orleans . Interesting number, what does it mean?

A. Well, if you are one of 484,674 residents of New Orleans (every man, woman, child), you each get $516,528.

B. Or, if you have one of the 188,251 homes in New Orleans , your home gets $1,329,787.

C. Or, if you are a family of four, your family gets $2,066,012.

Washington, D.C .. HELLO!!! ... Are all your calculators broken??

Tax his land, Tax his wage,
Tax his bed in which he lays.
Tax his tractor, Tax his mule,
Teach him taxes is the rule.
Tax his cow, Tax his goat,
Tax his pants, Tax his coat.

Tax his ties, Tax his shirts,
Tax his work, Tax his dirt.

Tax his tobacco, Tax his drink,
Tax him if he tries to think.

Tax his booze, Tax his beers,
If he cries, Tax his tears.

Tax his bills, Tax his gas,
Tax his notes, Tax his cash.

Tax him good and let him know
That after taxes, he has no dough.

If he hollers, Tax him more,
Tax him until he's good and sore.

Tax his coffin, Tax his grave,
Tax the sod in which he lays.
Put these words upon his tomb,
'Taxes drove me to my doom!'

And when he's gone, We won't relax, We'll still be after the inheritance TAX!!

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
CDL License Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel Permit Tax
Gasoline Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax
Inventory Tax
IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax),
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax),
Liquor Tax,
Luxury Tax,
Marriage License Tax,
Medicare Tax,
Property Tax,
Real Estate Tax,
Service Charge Taxes,
Social Security Tax,
Road Usage Tax (Truckers),
Sales Taxes,
Recreational Vehicle Tax,
School Tax,
State Income Tax,
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA),
Telephone Federal Excise Tax,
Telephone Federal Universal Service Fee Tax,
Telephone Federal, State and Local Surcharge Tax,
Telephone Minimum Usage Surcharge Tax,
Telephone Recurring and Non-recurring Charges Tax,
Telephone State and Local Tax,
Telephone Usage Charge Tax,
Utility Tax,
Vehicle License Registration Tax,
Vehicle Sales Tax,
Watercraft Registration Tax,
Well Permit Tax,
Workers Compensation Tax.

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most prosperous in the world. We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle
class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids.

What happened? Can you spell 'politicians!'

And I still have to 'press 1' for English.

I hope this goes around THE USA at least 100 times

What the HELL happened?????

I don't know about you, but this pisses me off. I recognize some of these taxes are necessary, but one of the reasons the US exists is because of taxation without representation. We have elected officials that are 'supposed' to be looking after our best interest. They are not, they are looking out for their own best interest. Why? Why not, where does their paycheck come from? Taxes. If they don't have enough money, they just put us into more debt. WTF, wish I could do that.

Who was the genius that came up with all of the telephone taxes, and why do I have to pay them, let the damn telephone company pay them. They take enough of my money as it is. In 1984, (about the same year many of you were born) AT&T was broken up. They were too big and according to law, were a trust, which was/is illegal. BFD, Southern Bell, one of the splinters of the trust bust has rebuilt AT&T, now it is bigger than ever. The 'trust bust' was a waste of time, money and effort. Guess who's money it was -- the tax payers. Thank you Mr Politician for 'rescuing' me, please do not do me any more favors.

Tomfurbs
01-20-2008, 11:35 AM

Inheritance Tax has to one of the most pernicious and malevolent aspects of modern life. You work your arse off for your children, save some money so that when you die they are left with some property or at least some starting cash to get on the property ladder, and then the govt. takes it all. wtf? as if you haven't been giving 30% of your income to those fuckers you whole life, not including council tax and VAT.

Tiffany Anne
01-20-2008, 11:47 AM

Inheritance Tax has to one of the most pernicious and malevolent aspects of modern life. You work your arse off for your children, save some money so that when you die they are left with some property or at least some starting cash to get on the property ladder, and then the govt. takes it all. wtf?.

Don't believe a word of it. There's not a single person reading these words who is affected by the Inheritance Tax. It's designed so the Ultra Rich trustfunders, ie Paris Hilton, who don't pay any of the taxes that support things such as infrastructure...you know the roads they drive drunk on...don't get to benefit on the backs of the working class.

But it's a great bogey man for the Right to use

Tomfurbs
01-20-2008, 11:51 AM

Inheritance Tax has to one of the most pernicious and malevolent aspects of modern life. You work your arse off for your children, save some money so that when you die they are left with some property or at least some starting cash to get on the property ladder, and then the govt. takes it all. wtf?.

Don't believe a word of it. There's not a single person reading these words who is affected by the Inheritance Tax. It's designed so the Ultra Rich trustfunders, ie Paris Hilton, who don't pay any of the taxes that support things such as infrastructure...you know the roads they drive drunk on...don't get to benefit on the backs of the working class.

But it's a great bogey man for the Right to use

Well, they are thinking of widening the applicable tax bands here in the UK, mainly because property has become so expensive. So you can be a middling to poor income family, living in a home that due to property prices has become expensive, and have to pay Inheritence Tax. Which sucks.

hwbs
01-20-2008, 03:57 PM
they gave us those checks one year and then 9/11 came and the money was no more ....i will believe it when i see it...

mtbazz
01-20-2008, 03:59 PM
"Wow, big fucking deal. So some poor bastard can fill his or her heating oil tank once, with one of these checks. That helps a lot!"

Well, I guess that makes me on of those poor bastards. $800.00 will fill my heating tank twice. Any of my money I get back from our overspending gov't is welcome. That said, this really isn't any kind of long term solution. People need to be educated on how to spend/manage money, and our gov't needs to spend less and get rid of social programs that do not encourage people to work.

"
Its all smoke and mirrors folks. The neo-cons actually want an economic collapse so they can institute a new form of currency (the Amero) and monetary system; complete with a new set of socialized draconi"an laws, nullifying the US Constitution. "

This may or may not be true, I dont know enough about any plans for a NAU to say otherwise, and Im not going to take on blind faith a few web pages (written by people Ive never heard of) I have read on the net saying that there will be a NAU, but I do have a feeling that it doesnt matter who runs the country. Conservative, liberal, Republican, or Democrat, the USA that existed in the past is coming to an end. Rampant, unchecked immigration (and Im not just talking about illegal mexicans), politcal correctness, and a myriad of social problems brought on by both the left and right, are destroying this country.

Google "North American Union"

flabbybody
01-20-2008, 04:20 PM
I'm planning on spending my $800 at a tranny tuesdaz party. When I see a girl I fancy, I'll have the funds to invite her home with me. maybe two.

I'm happy to do my part in fulfilling the President's intent to stimulate our economy.

thx1138
01-20-2008, 04:33 PM
These rebates are a political necessity rather than a remedy for an ailing economy. Most of the incumbents in Washington are up for reelection and must be coming under pressure from their constituents who are beginning to panic. Hence the call to "do something, do anything." The timing is very important, The checks will be getting into our hands just a few months before the general election increasing the incumbents' popularity.

elvis_p
01-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Where is the money coming from?

Exactly.

George Bush does not, has not, ever, cut taxes. He has deferred them. Every penny of every "tax cut" will eventually be paid for in higher taxes down the road. Because every penny of the "tax cuts" is still on the books as debt. Debt that we are paying interest on. For every dollar that Bush claimed to "cut taxes", the American taxpayer will eventually pay much more than a dollar in taxes.

scroller
01-20-2008, 05:54 PM
Bush wants to give us $$$$$

Or rather -- Bush wants us to take out an even bigger loan, with more interest due, than before.

El Nino
01-20-2008, 07:40 PM
If you want to learn the truth about why this might happen and what the real goals of this administration are... go to http://www.truthnews.us Its worth your while to be educated and not brainwashed

CORVETTEDUDE
01-20-2008, 09:06 PM
GWB has been robbing Peter to pay Paul. Peters fuckin' tired of it because Paul never pays him back. I've been, primarily, slanted towards Rebulicans for most of my voting life but, I'm done. GWB needs to sit down, shut the fuck up and, leave as soon as possible.

Aunt Kay
01-20-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, but who will save us?

thx1138
01-21-2008, 12:43 AM
Ron Paul!

El Nino
01-21-2008, 09:14 AM
He saved this soldier and great American
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDZLK8xXBRw

hwbs
01-21-2008, 04:33 PM
and when are we supposed to be getting these checks ???? i saw another article in the Boston Herald but no time frame was given ....

flabbybody
01-21-2008, 09:29 PM
as soon as Bush and Congres can agree on details.
btw, the way he wants it, the people who need it the most won't get shit.

from yahoo finance:
<The White House, for now, envisions providing one-time rebate checks to people who pay federal income taxes. That would leave out millions of the working poor, who do not make enough to pay income taxes but do pay Social Security and Medicare payroll taxes.

Families of four earning less than $24,900 a year would not get a rebate under the White House approach, said Chad Stone, chief economist at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a research group that focuses on how government programs affect the poor and middle class.>

trish
01-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Inheritance Tax has to one of the most pernicious and malevolent aspects of modern life.

here i have to disagree. i thought this country was all about making it on your own. growing up with billionaire parents is already one hell of an advantage. i see no reason why the free ride should continue beyond the death of the parents. i appreciate you had the integrity to call it the Inheritance Tax and not the death tax, because that is what it is, a tax on inherited wealth. if the rest of us have to pay taxes on income we earn by working, it seems reasonable to ask others to pay taxes on income coming their way for which they did nothing but accidentally get born into the right family.

trish
01-22-2008, 12:17 AM
i'm sure there's many americans that would welcome some help with paying for their heating fuel this winter, or with some help paying for gasoline for their car or with buying a few weeks worth of groceries. putting money into the hands of people who will truly appreciate it and use is exactly the way to increase the flux of exchange between customers and small business. it's like spraying a little gasoline into the carburetor to get the car started. putting more into already full tank just won't work.

El Nino
01-22-2008, 02:04 AM
It won't do shit. The value of the dollar will persist in its downward slope. Depression 2.0 is almost here.

ottorocket
01-22-2008, 02:08 AM
What Bush is doing is basically a welfare check taking from the private sector to pay off the public. Imagine that...Bush acting like a Democrat and getting excoriated for robbing Peter to pay Paul by the left. Damned if he does...damned if he doesnt. Reality is... I'm convinced Bush is only a Republican on the WOT...he's proven no conservative leadership with regards to family values, smaller government, reduced spending, and stronger borders. As ridiculous this band-aid is to repairing a severed head, whats needed is not a "prebate" program, but strict controls on gov. waste, spending and increased competiveness through fair import tax on China (currency manipulation) etc...

FYI Hillary proposed a larger trickle up "stimulus" program...so she's on board with ignoring these deep economic signs by deferring debts and constricting real growth

A $30 Billion package for low-income families hit hard by the mortgage crisis.

A $40 Billion package in "other spending," mainly for the poor and umemployed.

An additional $40 Billion in tax-rebates for low-income and middle-income families.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080111/pl_nm/usa_politics_dc

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 04:37 AM
Reality is... I'm convinced Bush is only a Republican on the WOT...he's proven no conservative leadership with regards to family values, smaller government, reduced spending, and stronger borders. As ridiculous this band-aid is to repairing a severed head, whats needed is not a "prebate" program, but strict controls on gov. waste, spending and increased competiveness through fair import tax on China (currency manipulation) etc...

If this country cut its bloated defense budget in half, it could free up money we can use here at home for either tax relief or fund health care for those Americans without it and still outspend all industrialized countries combined, and -- AND -- would also comport to Conservative principles of previous bygone eras when defense budgets weren't spared the budget ax. So I can put you down as one that is for cutting defense in half too, right?

randomlys
01-22-2008, 05:14 AM
Last time Bush gave a bit of cash back to the people, everyone got $350. Fast forward to today, after he invaded IRAQ: the debt incurred as part of the military spending is now estimated at $8000 for every man, woman and child in the US.

So you'll give me $350, and 8 years later I'll owe you $8000? WTF kind of interest rate is that?! Payday loans run amok!

trish
01-22-2008, 05:33 AM
will the stimulus plan actually work? who knows. it didn't have much effect the last time one way or the other. but before he was talked out of it by his own economic advisers, the current bush stimulus package was to include making tax cuts for the rich permanent. by extending the status quo indefinitely for the wealthy, bush expected those fat cats would celebrate by immediately going out on shopping sprees at their local malls and start circulating money.

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 05:38 AM
Last time Bush gave a bit of cash back to the people, everyone got $350. Fast forward to today, after he invaded IRAQ: the debt incurred as part of the military spending is now estimated at $8000 for every man, woman and child in the US.

So you'll give me $350, and 8 years later I'll owe you $8000? WTF kind of interest rate is that?! Payday loans run amok!

Um, "fuzzy math" ?

randomlys
01-22-2008, 05:47 AM
That would be because the typical republican cannot think without looking at Regan as an example (nevermind that most fall way short of the ideals he embodied, or at least attempted to). "Trickle Down Economics" - it's the belief that if you give the rich more money, they'll spend it on goods and services, or from the standpoint of businesses that they'll increase production and hire more workers. Either way, the rich get more money and get more shit, and the poor get to work to provide it all. Flawed thinking at best, considering the fact that plenty of wealthy people invest their money rather than spending it.

In all, I think it's pretty fucked up that you have a President that is essentially saying the following: "the economy is in dire shape, so I'm going to give money to the rich to help it out - you know, the people that need it the least. as for you poor people, fuck off"

VERY Christian of him. Wonder when God told him to do that?? (God 'talks' to him, if you'll recall)

Felicia Katt
01-22-2008, 06:02 AM
The war in Iraq has been estimated by economists to be costing us 6300.00 per second!! This is for all the real costs, not just the amount being squandered from the budget. Just think what 6300.00 could do for a family, and the economy. Every hour could help 3600 families, every day, nearly 90,000.00. A month and 2.5 million families each have 6300.00 to spend and invest. In a year, 31, million families. In 2 years, nearly every family.

The sooner we end the war, the sooner our economy will recover. Its really as simple as that.

FK

Mr_Choc69
01-22-2008, 04:52 PM
This is a Band-Aid on a Gunshot. Don't be fooled by a quick dollar.

And PLEASE PLEASE don't believe all that you see on CNN/FOX News

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 07:37 PM

Don't -- DON'T -- link CNN to the likes of Fox News, which frequently masks opinion as news, and basically violates just about every journalistic tenet there is everyday. I'll grant you that CNN has its shortcomings, as does much of the media, but it is far cry from the basement that Fox News exists in.

By the way, from an article in yesterday's Toronto Star on where that money used to fund the war could have been put to better use:

" Eliminate extreme poverty around the world (cost $135 billion in the first year, rising to $195 billion by 2015.)

Achieve universal literacy (cost $5 billion a year.)

Immunize every child in the world against deadly diseases (cost $1.3 billion a year.)

Ensure developing countries have enough money to fight the AIDS epidemic (cost $15 billion per year.)

In other words, for a cost of $156.3 billion this year alone - less than a tenth of the total Iraq war budget - we could lift entire countries out of poverty, teach every person in the world to read and write, significantly reduce child mortality, while making huge leaps in the battle against AIDS, saving millions of lives.

Then the remaining money could be put toward the $40 billion to $60 billion annually that the World Bank says is needed to achieve the Millennium Development Goals, established by world leaders in 2000, to tackle everything from gender inequality to environmental sustainability.

The implications of this cannot be underestimated. It means that a better and more just world is far from within reach, if we are willing to shift our priorities.

If America and other nations were to spend as much on peace as they do on war, that would help root out the poverty, hopelessness and anti-Western sentiment that can fuel terrorism - exactly what the Iraq war was supposed to do.

So as candidates spend much of this year vying to be the next U.S. president, what better way to repair its image abroad, tarnished by years of war, than by becoming a leader in global development? It may be too late to turn back the clock to the past and rethink going to war, but it’s not too late for the U.S. and other developed countries to invest in the future."

Lovely, huh?

Mr_Choc69
01-22-2008, 08:39 PM

Don't -- DON'T -- link CNN to the likes of Fox News, which frequently masks opinion as news, and basically violates just about every journalistic tenet there is everyday. I'll grant you that CNN has its shortcomings, as does much of the media, but it is far cry from the basement that Fox News exists in.

By the way, from an article in yesterday's Toronto Star on where that money used to fund the war could have been put to better use:

" Eliminate extreme poverty around the world (cost $135 billion in the first year, rising to $195 billion by 2015.)

Achieve universal literacy (cost $5 billion a year.)

Immunize every child in the world against deadly diseases (cost $1.3 billion a year.)

Ensure developing countries have enough money to fight the AIDS epidemic (cost $15 billion per year.)

In other words, for a cost of $156.3 billion this year alone - less than a tenth of the total Iraq war budget - we could lift entire countries out of poverty, teach every person in the world to read and write, significantly reduce child mortality, while making huge leaps in the battle against AIDS, saving millions of lives.

Then the remaining money could be put toward the $40 billion to $60 billion annually that the World Bank says is needed to achieve the Millennium Development Goals, established by world leaders in 2000, to tackle everything from gender inequality to environmental sustainability.

The implications of this cannot be underestimated. It means that a better and more just world is far from within reach, if we are willing to shift our priorities.

If America and other nations were to spend as much on peace as they do on war, that would help root out the poverty, hopelessness and anti-Western sentiment that can fuel terrorism - exactly what the Iraq war was supposed to do.

So as candidates spend much of this year vying to be the next U.S. president, what better way to repair its image abroad, tarnished by years of war, than by becoming a leader in global development? It may be too late to turn back the clock to the past and rethink going to war, but it’s not too late for the U.S. and other developed countries to invest in the future."

Lovely, huh?

While I agree FOX is the worst of the two.......

I stand by my statement that they are both worthless sources of real News. And by news I mean good hard fact finding news where journalist seek the truth no matter the consequence.

But back to the point. I hope that people don't buy into this false Econ Package.

eggbert
01-22-2008, 08:51 PM
I used to think that CNN was heads & shoulders above FOX, but ever since they became the Anna Nicole Smith Channel, I've noticed that I'm wrong. The time spent on serious journalism is minimal, their golden boy Anderson Cooper has become a lightweight, even Wolf Blitzer has shown that he can't ask the real tough questions to the presidential candidates. CNN has made nothing but hot babes their spokespersons (not that I don't like hot babes) regardless of ability and they've drastically cut spending on foreign correspondents.

As far as TV news goes, the only one I can watch now is MSNBC.

mimiplastique
01-22-2008, 09:02 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MUP5H71q0Kk

omg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Realgirls4me
01-22-2008, 09:28 PM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MUP5H71q0Kk

omg :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh, hello-o-o-o-o-o. What, pray tell, has this to do with Bush's economic policies?

Mr_Choc69
01-22-2008, 09:29 PM
LMAO

thx1138
01-22-2008, 09:36 PM
mimi the hijacker. LOL

thx1138
02-09-2008, 11:29 PM
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message502081/pg1 US government targets its own citizens in massive rebate fraud.