PDA

View Full Version : 5 Most Horrifying Bugs in the World

Legend
01-19-2008, 08:27 AM
http://www.cracked.com/article_15816_5-most-horrifying-bugs-in-world.html

Five places to avoid but seriously that bullet ant sounds like the most painful bite you can receive from any insect.

Star
01-19-2008, 08:45 AM
ive been bitten by a bull ant before, dont think it was the bullet ant, but it was red and black and it bit me on my leg! it fricking hurt and hurt for about 2 weeks! ive still got a little red spot there! stupid ant!

ARMANIXXX
01-19-2008, 10:03 AM
http://www.cracked.com/article_15816_5-most-horrifying-bugs-in-world.html

Five places to avoid but seriously that bullet ant sounds like the most painful bite you can receive from any insect.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

That site is bullshit Legend.

I read only the first 1, and I'm done.

I saw that Hornet ( really a wasp) on ANIMAL PLANET, and it does NOT shoot FLESH EATING ACID. It does shoot pheromones, however, near your nose or mouth as to tag you for defense of its hive so its peers can come track you, and it ain't for no 50 miles either.

cracked.com is intentionally sensationalizing what that damn bug does.

On a side note, Legend,
How old are you in RL bro.......just curious.

justatransgirl
01-19-2008, 10:21 AM
I don't know about ants but this is the grossest photo I've ever seen gives me the chills...

It's some kind of larve that hatches under your skin after swimming or something.

Ick...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Perverted Monk
01-19-2008, 12:46 PM
^^^Wow, that can't be real

Definitely a tittie that I wouldn't suck

memyself
01-19-2008, 03:52 PM
Im sure that boob shots a shop....anywho, heres a nasty lil fucker
www.amonline.net.au/factsheets/white_tailed_spider.htm
I was biten by one once, resulted in a necrotised wound that took ~ 2 months to heal ... blood ausy' overstayer :x

KiraHarden
01-19-2008, 04:03 PM
I don't know about ants but this is the grossest photo I've ever seen gives me the chills...

It's some kind of larve that hatches under your skin after swimming or something.

Ick...

Giggle,
Well, I'm done with this thread now.

SarahG
01-19-2008, 07:26 PM
It would be hard to top that one parasite that bursts out of the bottom of your foot and has to be slowly wound out using a stick.

fhsjazztrumpet2
01-19-2008, 09:25 PM
That boob picture is fake. It's a photoshopping of some plant seed pod or something onto a breast for shock value. I'm pretty sure I saw that in a fark.com photoshop contest a while back.

brickcitybrother
01-19-2008, 09:55 PM

That photo is shopped. It is a cross between a boob and a plant spout. Good job, but not real.

But that doesn't mean there are nasties out there in the bug world, its just that I'd rather see and read about the real things than face ones. Let's face it ... leeches are pretty bad - especially if you're in the Amazon and when gets' its suckers onto your dick (or up it as has happened).

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
07-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Thank your deity of choice that picture isn't real