PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to get a Prince Albert

themaster
01-19-2008, 01:01 AM
I was a little afraid about getting a piercing and still am but I've decided to go get a prince albert piercing, I'm going to get it done in Cambridge, Ma. I'm going to get it done in sometime in Mid Feb.

Has anybody here have gotten a Prince Albert?

KiraHarden
01-19-2008, 02:36 AM
That has something to do with being pierced thru the penis. I'm thinking the head. OUCH!

BeardedOne
01-19-2008, 02:48 AM
That has something to do with being pierced thru the penis. I'm thinking the head. OUCH!

Yah, I've been with a couple of guys that had them. Interesting, but you ain't gettin' no sharp objects near my weenie. :shock: I do have a 'piercing', but it has been with me for the life of the vehicle, so I have no memory of the installation of said option. I decorate it on occasion. Veteran HAers have seen a pic. :D

themaster
01-19-2008, 02:54 AM
I have read up on it and its more painful to get a ear piercing then getting a PA.

El Nino
01-19-2008, 03:23 AM
In a can? :)

sub337
01-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Here's a pic of my own Prince Albert piercing. As mentioned above it is not really a very painful piercing to get. I can speak from experience because I have or have had quite a lot of piercings. I actually did mine myself after having a "professional" piercer fuck it up. The piercing is actually through the thin skin just below the head, not through the head at all as mentioned by a previous poster.

Most women I have been with seem to enjoy it. My only advice would be to make sure you get it stretched up to a nice thick gauge once it's fully healed...thicker gauge is much more comfortable.

justatransgirl
01-19-2008, 11:07 AM
Here's mine. It's actually called a Queen Victoria - caus eI'm a girl and mine comes out the bottom. A PA technically comes out the top.

Once my orchiectomy heals a friend of mine is going to tie me up and pierce mine all the way through and then fuck me for a video like the nasty girl I truly am!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - It doesn't hurt or bleed if you go throught the bottom, I'll tell you later about the other side... or you can watch the video and listen to me scream. :-)

Jericho
01-19-2008, 01:19 PM
'kin 'ell, not this side of hell freezing over! :shock:

ILuvGurls
01-19-2008, 03:43 PM
don't care what you say about the pain......that has got to hurt.

sub337
01-20-2008, 07:10 AM

Honestly, the pain is not that bad....it's just a small prick!

:lol:

peggygee
01-20-2008, 07:31 AM
I've thought about having my clit
or labia pierced.

Could happen. :shrug

themaster
01-20-2008, 09:54 AM
Bump

justatransgirl
01-20-2008, 10:56 AM
Peggy you should. :-)

After I have SRS I'm going to get mine pierced and put a gold lock through it and give the key to my lover.

Giggle,

djblu
01-20-2008, 04:13 PM
screw that get an Ampallang. Its a bar thru the head. AMAZING sex for u and partner!. PA only is for looks in my eyes. I have some pics i will dig up when i had mine. If yur gonna do it do it right! Healed in 3 weeks

Ampallang
This piercing is most common to Indonesia. It is primarily done to enhance the sexual pleasure of women. This is a horizontal piercing through the head of the penis. As it is a long piercing. It can take a long time to heal: usually six months or longer. Barbells are the most suitable jewelry for this piercing and should fix snug during erection.

Nowhere
01-20-2008, 07:02 PM
Q for the girls:

Do you like guys with this sort of thing?

Does it hurt you during sex?

(I don't see any guy who is considering it here questioning that, at all)

CORVETTEDUDE
01-20-2008, 07:41 PM
I am NOT in on this program!!!! Nobody, and I mean nobody, is gettin' near my dick with any form of sharp instrument...not until I'm dead!!!

peggygee
01-21-2008, 05:08 AM
Peggy you should. :-)

After I have SRS I'm going to get mine pierced and put a gold lock through it and give the key to my lover.

Giggle,

I thought about that one also, though I
will keep a spare key, for when I need
to masturbate. :wink:

youcancallmeclaire
01-23-2008, 05:28 AM
You're all a bunch of crybabies. I did mine, by myself, when I was 15.

^_^

justatransgirl
01-23-2008, 09:13 AM
You're all a bunch of crybabies. I did mine, by myself, when I was 15.

^_^

Yea Clarie! :-)

My ex BF did mine - it hurt soooo good.

And BTW way for those who haven't experienced the joys... the PA's can be REMOVED for sex. Though mine also folds under a condom with no problem I learned. But I usually take it out.

I've sucked a cock with a PA and I think it's HOT!

Giggle,

RawNY
01-23-2008, 08:19 PM

Honestly, the pain is not that bad....it's just a small prick!

:lol:

I guess if you have a small prick you might need some decorations.
I dont find that even mildly erotic or arousing.Seems like something they used to hang you from in the SPanish Inquisition