PDA

View Full Version : Board suggestion: new forums for petty disputes and tirades

Hank147
01-18-2008, 08:48 PM
Hello HA Board admins and mods,

I was just thinking as a relative n00b on these forums that the General Discussion area would be much better paced and peaceful even if the petty disputes and pointless, unreferenced tirades where in their own classification.

:roll:

But seriously, R/L does not have enough drama without messing with your virtual outlets too?

It is my personal hope that whatever disagreements the board members are having with each other will reach some sort of a resolution that is equitable to all involved.

Good luck!

xfiver
01-18-2008, 09:01 PM
that's a super idea, Mr. Hanky. We should call it "The Fight Club". :)

BTW - who's that in your avatar?

TrueBeauty TS
01-18-2008, 09:02 PM

:smh

Hank147
01-18-2008, 09:03 PM
BTW - who's that in your avatar?

That is Faye Valentine or Faye Reagan, depending on the day of the week I think.

:wink:

Quinn
01-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Hello HA Board admins and mods,

I was just thinking as a relative n00b on these forums that the General Discussion area would be much better paced and peaceful even if the petty disputes and pointless, unreferenced tirades where in their own classification.

The P&R sub-forum used to, in effect, serve just that purpose. However, since the mods took out the trash (WMC, TFan, etc.), it has actually become far more civil than the General Discussion area. It's strange how things change.

-Quinn